Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь

Nice to see everyone pulling together to help vaporise hospitals

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

"i saw hamas and hesbolah in the closet decapitating babies and one of the babies looked at me"

speng31b
May 8, 2010

Buddykins posted:

how can you use the loving idf as a source? are you loving kidding me

lots of practice

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

Atrocious Joe posted:

debbie wasserman schultz is currently in Israel and is staying there to show solidarity

hamas.... please

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Dr. VooDoo posted:

Because the subtext is that Palestinians are less than human and can’t be trusted so instead we’ll treat them like animals on a reserve that Israel can bomb at any given moment. So really it’s not any sort of real policy change

Also MSNBC has just been having hours of talking heads all saying we have to go to war with Iran despite no evidence linking them to the HAMAS attack. They just hand waive that away as being “common sense they did” so if MSNBC is getting these marching orders, we might actually get US action in Iran over Israel’s lust for death :laffo:

there's a cohort of NatSec freaks who have been beating the drum of Iranian invasion for like 40 years now and reappear at any opportunity to gin up support for it. I hope America does not do this

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Buddykins posted:

They're the most moral army in the world, OP

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

IDF is reporting they have discovered that’s no moon, but HAMAS’ ultimate orbital weapon with a laser to kill babies as fast as possible

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

yeah i'd say half of the western world is functionally illiterate

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

Buddykins posted:

same way the cops are always used as a source

Death By The Blues
Oct 30, 2011

Nothus posted:

by god, that's the mojahedin-e-khalq's music

One could hope the Tudeh party could come back :(

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.
america is now moving the Gerald ford closer to Israel

https://twitter.com/ajarabic/status/1711789781691121687?s=46&t=kY7HKwmb1RBg9U186lxtbg

wow america really wants a big war before losing to china huh

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

CNN is running with the baby butcher story now

It was a settlement that was a site of a 48 hour firefight according to the IDF. Journalists were shown the aftermath this morning.

IDF says Hamas was cutting off heads but it seems like journalists were not shown any evidence of that

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

im hearing reports that hamas is using the havana syndrome rays to induce crippling head-aches on our soldiers

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

They hated Futanari because His posts were shit.
https://twitter.com/getfiscal/status/1711766456910631053

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

Atrocious Joe posted:

CNN is running with the baby butcher story now

It was a settlement that was a site of a 48 hour firefight according to the IDF. Journalists were shown the aftermath this morning.

IDF says Hamas was cutting off heads but it seems like journalists were not shown any evidence of that

CNN, MSNBC, and Fox all started running the story at the same exact time. Completely natural and real journalism

speng31b
May 8, 2010

Ringo Roadagain
Mar 27, 2010

ive seen no beheaded babies from israel but I have unfortunately had to see many burned alive babies from the bombings in gaza.

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.
lol is the entire west so senile theyre firing all their neurons of delusion before fading away whats going on

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

Reports coming in that Hamas has attacked the baby sanctuary in peace happy bunny land. Everything is decapitated.

Dr_0ctag0n
Apr 25, 2015

The whole human race
sentenced
to
burn

Al-Saqr posted:

lol is the entire west so senile theyre firing all their neurons of delusion before fading away whats going on

They're illiterate racists

speng31b
May 8, 2010

Al-Saqr posted:

irreversible brain damage

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

Baudolino posted:

The downside of being an empire is that you have to juggle many interests at the same time which means you are exposed to pressure even when you want to go ham on someone.
No i dont think Biden would approve of direct military intervention barring a complete Israreli collapse. Thats not the advice he is getting from the military, and if it is then those people are incompetent. Trump on the other hand would make a rash asinine decision to live up to his tough guy image.

As someone with hundreds of hours in Paradox games here's how I would handle the situation. The US has obviously got a lot of AE built up

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

Dr. VooDoo posted:

CNN, MSNBC, and Fox all started running the story at the same exact time. Completely natural and real journalism

journalism has been a loving joke for a very long time

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

Crazypoops posted:

Reports coming in that Hamas has attacked the baby sanctuary in peace happy bunny land. Everything is decapitated.

lol

Tom Guycot
Oct 15, 2008

Chief of Governors

brb getting a tattoo in german that says "the israel, the"

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Wraith of J.O.I. posted:

looks like this is going to get repeated ad nauseam from the idf’s lips to your ears

p soon they’ll say hamas drank their blood too

https://twitter.com/ritchietorres/status/1711748869992706377

The NY dem party went out if it's way to include heavily Orthodox neighborhoods be gerrymandered into his district last year. He hasn't done a thing for NY but I guess party leaders are leaning on his fevered support of Israel to pump up donations as his seat is in no way under threat of being turned over. Him being a wack job only helps this.

The Oldest Man
Jul 28, 2003

Dr. VooDoo posted:

They save on costs by having the IDF run the prompters

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord

Bad news for Ukraine. Washington has a shiny new war to lavish money on

F_Shit_Fitzgerald
Feb 2, 2017

Unconfirmed reports that Hamas shot a baby in Reno just to watch it die.

Honky Mao
Dec 26, 2012

Al-Saqr posted:

when the news says its war time every single american goes into "kill every brown skinned vermin" mode

Ardennes
May 12, 2002
If the US can't destroy Hamas, why would anyone be afraid of it?

If you are surprised about Bibi showing videos bombing of apartment complexes, you don't know how the West and the US works.

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Al-Saqr posted:

Its the same derangement they immediately developed against everything russian in the ukraine war op

Except x10 because it fits a framework of racism they already had

BUUNNI
Jun 23, 2023

by Pragmatica
Ravers weren’t getting enough pity so they amped up the victim helplessness index.

Ringo Roadagain
Mar 27, 2010

also for the record, I dont care if hamas beheaded 40 babies. unconditional support.

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

those babies were no angels

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

babyhammer 21k

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

Going to need a pro beheaded babies gang tag

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011