Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

Buck Wildman posted:

idf trooper freezing as the baby he just freed points at him and howls and hundreds of tiny eyes glow in the darkness

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y93-6ihqZTo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

more images coming out of the terrorist attacks on residential areas

BoothBaberGinsburg
Jan 4, 2021

err posted:

libs need graphic horror stories so when they hear residential areas are bombed, they are absolved of guilt

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

oh they glassed a neighborhood? well they shouldn't have perfect omni slashed 400 babies!

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

Thank you Noah Smith for clarifying
https://twitter.com/Noahpinion/status/1711797370101662090

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

time for dhuhr prayer

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

“40 beheaded babies?
Within this time frame?
With this lack of evidence?
In an unsupported population?
Backed entirely by IDF word of mouth?”

err
Apr 11, 2005

I carry my own weight no matter how heavy this shit gets...
any journalist in gaza right now is a hero.

israel is intentionally targeting journalists houses at night. they are desperate to destroy any capability of media to report on gaza and western media has already decided to neuter that reporting anyway.

quote:

Al-Taweel, Mohammed Subh and Hisham Alnwajha had been standing at a safe distance, hundreds of metres from the stated target. But the air attack instead hit a different building, much closer to them.

The crew was wearing flak jackets and helmets clearly identifying themselves as members of the press.

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2023/10/10/at-least-six-palestinian-journalists-killed-in-israeli-strikes-on-gaza

Typo
Aug 19, 2009

Chernigov Military Aviation Lyceum
The Fighting Slowpokes

Pepe Silvia Browne posted:

like just logistically, how many guys are you gonna get to chop a baby's head off? And then how many can you get to do it more than once? I'm betting that even if you were willing to pay people a lot of money, you couldn't find one willing to chop off a baby's head, let alone enough of them to lop 40 heads off.

mods make this thread title plz

Clever Moniker
Oct 29, 2007

Buddykins posted:

Sam, baby killman here

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

that north korean crazy lady probably told them about the industrial baby decapitation facility

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

Al! posted:

yesterday was rape gangs, today was blood libel, i guess tomorrow is going to be about how palestinians secretly control all the parts of society that you do not like personally

:lol: they’re already doing this by implying any march or protest for Palestinians are actually secretly tied to or support HAMAS and are calling on universities to crack down on them or outright be outlawed

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

just heard biden called hamas and is going to be sending them a copy of the case for israel

Oglethorpe
Aug 8, 2005

lol a second aircraft carrier has entered the sea

Canned Sunshine
Nov 20, 2005

CAUTION: POST QUALITY UNDER CONSTRUCTION

Sorry, correction, it was 40 Babi heads

Godlessdonut
Sep 13, 2005

Dr. VooDoo posted:

“40 beheaded babies?
Within this time frame?
With this lack of evidence?
In an unsupported population?
Backed entirely by IDF word of mouth?”

OctaMurk
Jun 21, 2013
Egyptian official: Israel telling us it’s readying for months-long ground campaign

err
Apr 11, 2005

I carry my own weight no matter how heavy this shit gets...
biden is about to speak, i really hope its not an announcement that the second carrier group with be entering the region.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
tell them it was 40 babbits and theyll cheer

speng31b
May 8, 2010

err posted:

biden is about to speak, i really hope its not an announcement that the second carrier group with be entering the region.

narrator voice....

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

maybe were lucky and he finally croaks while hes talking

keep punching joe
Jan 22, 2006

Die Satan!
Has anyone considered that those babies may just have had bad vibes and/or were unpleasant to be around?

Too Many Birds
Jan 8, 2020

i saw hamas in the closet with babies and they were killing the babies and one of the babies looked at me

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.
the american state department put out a propaganda video for israel targeting arab speakers with what i can only describe as some of the worst most broken arabic i have ever read and heard someone ever attempt, just absolute nails on chalkboard levels of cringe

https://twitter.com/asadabukhalil/status/1711798213735502310?s=46&t=kY7HKwmb1RBg9U186lxtbg

say what you will about the chinese, their diplomatic corps speak incredibly good arabic, i was stunned every time i see someone who works for the chinese foreign ministry in an arabic coubtry they NAIL the dialect of the country they're in

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Bringing my baby to my right wing racist colonizer project that is repeatedly the site of violence because we're actively displacing people and if anything happens to it it's not my fault

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

it was a few pages back, but there were some comments saying only Jews are in the IDF

the IDF definitely recruits Druze in Israel at least
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sword_Battalion

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

Too Many Birds posted:

i saw hamas in the closet with babies and they were killing the babies and one of the babies looked at me

😂

Canned Sunshine
Nov 20, 2005

Al-Saqr posted:

the american state department put out a propaganda video for israel targeting arab speakers with what i can only describe as some of the worst most broken arabic i have ever read and heard someone ever attempt, just absolute nails on chalkboard levels of cringe

https://twitter.com/asadabukhalil/status/1711798213735502310?s=46&t=kY7HKwmb1RBg9U186lxtbg

say what you will about the chinese, their diplomatic corps speak incredibly good arabic, i was stunned every time i see someone who works for the chinese foreign ministry in an arabic coubtry they NAIL the dialect of the country they're in

I mean, there’s a reason why one of the US military’s best options for secret communications in WWII was to use Navajo code talkers…

Rabid Snake
Aug 6, 2004

Mr SuperAwesome posted:

Bad news for C-SPAM posters unfortunate enough to live in Britain, posting "From the river to the sea, palestine will be free" or posting a Palestinian flag will now get you arrested and thrown in jail:

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2023/oct/10/people-supporting-hamas-in-uk-will-be-held-to-account-says-rishi-sunak

Worrying news for C-SPAM posters residing in Britain, Suella Cowardwoman did not provide clarity on other slogans such as "Death to Israel", "Death to :amerikkka:", or "Death to Britain", so they will have to take their chances.

What the hell? I know the UK doesn't have free speech but thats insane

WoodrowSkillson
Feb 24, 2005

*Gestures at 60 years of Lions history*

so cool that even if true such a salacious story would justify the murder of thousands of children

keep punching joe
Jan 22, 2006

Die Satan!
Happy to be proven wrong Israelis but this baby story has the whiff of fake news about it.

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

are they going to accuse Hamas of blood libel next

Canned Sunshine
Nov 20, 2005

keep punching joe posted:

Happy to be proven wrong Israelis but this baby story has the whiff of fake news about it.

That’s just the VOCs you’re smelling from the baby heads.

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

Has anyone considered that those babies may just have had bad vibes and/or were unpleasant to be around?

i bet they couldn't even open a can of beans

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

WoodrowSkillson posted:

so cool that even if true such a salacious story would justify the murder of thousands of children

Well when they get kids out of the rubble and the heads just missing it would be wrong to try to assign blame. Maybe that happened before Israel bombed the house, you don't know

Sancho Banana
Aug 4, 2023

Not to be confused with meat.

They were Pisces

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

my bony fealty posted:

are they going to accuse Hamas of blood libel next

if pointing out the document fact that Ethiopian jews were medically experimented upon in israel as part of a campaign of mass sterilization of african jews is blood libel, then this certainly is

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

Al-Saqr posted:

i mean that's what happens when you actually invest in education instead of using it to skim money off of people too young to buy smokes or beer

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

hey do you think the guys who tried to exterminate all nonwhite jews might be nazis????

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

My “Found 40 beheaded babies” t-shirt has people asking a lot of questions already answered by my shirt

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)