Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011

mcmagic posted:

I don't think it's different.

no no dnd also says theyre different.

did you know WP bombs are less violent than knives?? human instinct tells us this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Koishi Komeiji
Mar 30, 2003

Now humans will bomb a wedding like this *mimes calmly pressing a button on a computer*

But human animals? They be bombing a wedding like this *fails hands around screaming allah ackbar* I'll be here all night, don't forget to tip your waitress :haw:

BUUNNI
Jun 23, 2023

by Pragmatica
Being extremely weird about the existence of dead baby pictures which I can’t show you or anyone

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

Babehs

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
take the free therapy and run

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

hearing reports that Hamas has deployed Fat Bastard in Gaza

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

qanon is sort of the modern blood libel though it's kind of the "welfare queens" analog in that it's abstracted a bit

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

I'm starting to hear the ghost of Kiev just blew through the necks of a hundred trembling virgins before depositing their noggins in baby cradles in Iraqi hospitals to, you guessed it, distract us from US carriers being bombed by Barbary pirates

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Pepe Silvia Browne posted:

wow isn't it crazy how the current enemies of white people always be doing this poo poo throughout all of history??

that is crazy

Sancho Banana
Aug 4, 2023

Not to be confused with meat.

mcmagic posted:

I don't think it's different.

He's making a point about the purpose of the propaganda here. Children have died on both sides but poo poo like the beheaded babies story is meant to make it look like hamas is completely intentionally and unacceptably hunting down infants while Israel can maintain the stance that Palestinian children that were killed are just unfortunate collateral so they can't be considered quite as guilty. Though yes, obviously kids being killed is always bad.

Actually don't take my loving word as to whether kids have actually died on both sides because I've been struggling to keep up with all the news while parsing all the real poo poo from the bull poo poo. But you get my point.

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

hearing that prigozhin has been spotted in gaza

Canned Sunshine
Nov 20, 2005

CAUTION: POST QUALITY UNDER CONSTRUCTION

Pepe Silvia Browne posted:

hearing reports that Hamas has deployed Fat Bastard in Gaza

40 babes in 40 nights

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Xenology is an unnatural mixture of science fiction and formal logic. At its core is a flawed assumption...

that an alien race would be psychologically human.

libs bloodthirst wont be quenched until every single Palestinian and Ukrainian civilian is dead

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011
guy sitting here going, cold terror? thats no so bad. not like that hot terror, thats a lot worse. its terror, and its really warm, you cant put a coat on or anything.

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

Google Butt posted:

libs bloodthirst wont be quenched until every single Palestinian and Ukrainian civilian is dead

buddy i've got bad news for you about lib bloodthirst

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

Tiler Kiwi posted:

guy sitting here going, cold terror? thats no so bad. not like that hot terror, thats a lot worse. its terror, and its really warm, you cant put a coat on or anything.

who are you talking to/about?

LiterallyTheWurst
Feb 5, 2015

Sendik's Original
We know Hamas did a spinning head chop to 40 toddlers because they’re supported by the Irish, it’s very simple

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Sancho Banana posted:

He's making a point about the purpose of the propaganda here. Children have died on both sides but poo poo like the beheaded babies story is meant to make it look like hamas is completely intentionally and unacceptably hunting down infants while Israel can maintain the stance that Palestinian children that were killed are just unfortunate collateral so they can't be considered quite as guilty. Though yes, obviously kids being killed is always bad.

Actually don't take my loving word as to whether kids have actually died on both sides because I've been struggling to keep up with all the news while parsing all the real poo poo from the bull poo poo. But you get my point.

Israel is used to shoving out lies, having them retold in western media word for word, then quietly walking it back with the correction never coming to be seen in those media outlets.

This has happened before
It will happen many times during this war.

keep punching joe
Jan 22, 2006

Die Satan!
Reminds me of the first gulf war where we were told that the republican guard stormed a kuwati NICU and tipped all the babies out of their cots.

Guess what, it didn't happen.

Chillgamesh
Jul 29, 2014

Engorged Pedipalps posted:

I have family that have done daycare and I originally did preschool at a huge co-op in a major city and we didn't have forty kids let alone forty babies

I know this is a dumb semantic argument but it might be a telephone type situation where someone is referring to toddlers or young children as babies or the original witness gave the report in Hebrew and it was translated incorrectly into English

That said obvi it didn't happen in the first place so whatever

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Xenology is an unnatural mixture of science fiction and formal logic. At its core is a flawed assumption...

that an alien race would be psychologically human.

Pentecoastal Elites posted:

buddy i've got bad news for you about lib bloodthirst

gently caress...

Sancho Banana
Aug 4, 2023

Not to be confused with meat.

If you called a Roman man a name that implies he's of the same ethnic group as Germans I think he would've actually killed you

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

LA times retracting part of its story, but this narrative will certainly pervade

https://twitter.com/muhammadshehad2/status/1711802752869740715

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

Sancho Banana posted:

If you called a Roman man a name that implies he's of the same ethnic group as Germans I think he would've actually killed you

he wouldn't have been able to kill me actually i would just do cqc on him

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Tiler Kiwi posted:

Terror is best served cold, for legal reasons

Poppers
Jan 21, 2023
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!
*hiding all my baby blood and ritualistic daggers behind my back* What’s going on with Israel and Gaza today lol?

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

keep punching joe posted:

Reminds me of the first gulf war where we were told that the republican guard stormed a kuwati NICU and tipped all the babies out of their cots.

Guess what, it didn't happen.

Right but you still find people parroting this because any follow up, if there is any, is meekly mentioned for a split second long after the fact it’s entered public consciousness and used as justification for the heinous poo poo the US and it’s allies were going to do anyway. HAMAS is going to be known as the baby beheaders from now on due to the US media getting its marching orders and even when someone actually invites and finds this never happened, it’ll be far too late

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009

Wraith of J.O.I. posted:

LA times retracting part of its story, but this narrative will certainly pervade

gently caress YOU WESTERN MEDIA PIECES OF poo poo. DTI DTA

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.
Even after the nazi israeli barbaric bombing campaign targetic civilians, the heroic palestinians have been throwing big volleys of rockets all day even now, israel is a dogshit weakshit nazi shithole

Poppers
Jan 21, 2023
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!
Operation Holy Bukkake going off without a hitch

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

dark lol

Orange Devil
Oct 1, 2010

Wullie's reign cannae smother the flames o' equality!

Atrocious Joe posted:

Lowkey is going to get arrested by the English police for hate crimes if he keeps speaking out

He got arrested prior to the coronation because they suspected he might protest.

And liberals waste so much ink and breath talking about rights.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Wraith of J.O.I. posted:

oh the rape stuff was made up? a minor oversight, compared to these 40 decapitated babies

ComradePeach
Sep 29, 2023

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Zerg Mans posted:

Can someone give me a rundown on which of the hamas atrocities on the internet are true? Killing people in a bomb shelter and rape and murdering a grandma seem a bit over the top in terms of cartoon villiainy and I'm not sure i belive it

Honestly after however many years of made up atrocity propaganda bullshit being pushed by western media and governments about Xinjiang and Ukraine, no one should believe they committed any atrocities at all. We're getting such a one sided perspective on this conflict in the west by people openly calling for Palestinian genocide that the safe and moral thing to do is assume the opposite of what the mainstream media is saying is the truth.

Poppers
Jan 21, 2023
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!
You can say anything you want. Tis epic to be free milord

Too Many Birds
Jan 8, 2020

security footage of hamas charging up their baby beheading attack

graphic content warning:

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy

Buddykins posted:

lol that 40 beheaded babies thing is on fox news

faux news

Engorged Pedipalps
Apr 21, 2023

Chillgamesh posted:

I know this is a dumb semantic argument but it might be a telephone type situation where someone is referring to toddlers or young children as babies or the original witness gave the report in Hebrew and it was translated incorrectly into English

That said obvi it didn't happen in the first place so whatever

Like you have to be a hard person to kill people and I can see that Gaza has hardened a lot of dudes in this way

I can see these people firing indiscriminately into a music festival, it's shocking and awful but it's something that can be understood in a sense

I can see isolated psychopaths committing isolated atrocities, we certainly had enough of that with our own military

I get that shocking and awful poo poo happens in a war

I just can't believe this story, it's just too much and doesn't make any sense. Who would have done this? Why? What would Hamas have to gain? What would any one individual?

If Hamas came into Israel to do Nazi style ethnic cleansing I could see that, but they mainly seem to be taking hostages and trying to leverage hostages and that's not what I would expect from a force that can, supposedly, gun down a overcrowded daycare full of children

err
Apr 11, 2005

I carry my own weight no matter how heavy this shit gets...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vOcBxJdOgvI

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

https://twitter.com/manolo_realengo/status/1711585308855222656
https://twitter.com/QudsNen/status/1711794657070375014

Midlevel officers in US-aligned Arab armies: there's been some cool stuff happening in the Sahel you should read up on