Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Too Many Birds
Jan 8, 2020

this sucks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

gently caress off biden you nasty old retard

Sancho Banana
Aug 4, 2023

Not to be confused with meat.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Twin_Towers_(Ramat_Gan)

Hey hamas check this out

speng31b
May 8, 2010

F Stop Fitzgerald posted:

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

VoicesCanBe posted:

Hamas has the opportunity to do the funniest thing ever

it would just be a funny thing, shes not that important anymore

madmatt112
Jul 11, 2016

Is that a cat in your pants, or are you just a lonely excuse for an adult?

Jesus Murphy this is grim

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=No_vgCkTv6c

Poppers
Jan 21, 2023

You love loving nasty old retards lol. It is your favorite

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

he sounds like someone doing a bad parody of ronald reagan

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

so whats the tldr im not watching that corpse talk

is this demon nation sending in troops yet or are they playing the unlimited aid and troops as soon as it looks like the apartheid regime is losing

Sancho Banana
Aug 4, 2023

Not to be confused with meat.
I'm suprised he can still string words together

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

Poppers posted:

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

HAMAS terrorists strategically depleting Israeli headed baby reserve!

Honky Mao
Dec 26, 2012

we follow the rules of war >:) ;) ;)

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Dang It Bhabhi! posted:

Those babies would've been super hot action stars and we were robbed of that.

?

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Poppers posted:

woah you two are in a relationship?????? gotem

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
There were some shitheads at the DSA rally in times square yesterday holding up swastikas that made it very easy for politicians to disown that rally. I'm glad I didn't go.

icantfindaname
Jul 1, 2008

Cool how German education has seemingly not changed since World War 1

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

not gonna lie this is super depressing. anyone else notice that?

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Oglethorpe
Aug 8, 2005

gee joe biden maybe you should have enacted policies against anti-semitism while you were in office since the 70s

err
Apr 11, 2005

I carry my own weight no matter how heavy this shit gets...

HallelujahLee posted:

so whats the tldr im not watching that corpse talk

is this demon nation sending in troops yet or are they playing the unlimited aid and troops as soon as it looks like the apartheid regime is losing

no mention of Palestinian civilians

pure support for israel

Orange Devil
Oct 1, 2010

Wullie's reign cannae smother the flames o' equality!

R. Mute posted:

i hate every western journalist

I dread finding out which of my friends were dumb enough to believe this beheaded baby horseshit that is being pushed by the goddamn state media.

Naively I really thought 250 slaughtered at rave with no evidence was as dumb as it would get.

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

"there's no place for hate in america, not against jews, not against muslims"

"we reject terrorism"

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009

Engorged Pedipalps
Apr 21, 2023

Yeah dude I feel you.

This poo poo is terrible and it's only getting worse and we live in a demon nation full of easily fooled bloodthirsty morons who are never going to get better than this

The people of Palestine are doomed unless their neighbors act immediately because the US is gonna turn this into a ground war if they have to

Even loving AOC taking potshots at Palestine supporters. There is nothing we can do to stop this poo poo from escalating and getting worse and I feel so awful and helpless

Zurtilik
Oct 23, 2015

The Biggest Brain in Guardia
He ran away. Lol.

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

err posted:

no mention of Palestinian civilians

pure support for israel

worthless

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

Biden telling an anecdote about how he supports Israel because Golda Meir told him 50 years ago that Jews have no where else to go

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

mcmagic posted:

There were some shitheads at the DSA rally in times square yesterday holding up swastikas that made it very easy for politicians to disown that rally. I'm glad I didn't go.

yeah its almost as if holding an open rally in times square, which probably has a dedicated mossad police station, is a fantastically bad move optics wise

ScootsMcSkirt
Oct 29, 2013

fuckin hell, all these pieces of poo poo that are justifying israel's genocide are making my blood boil

i wish every single one of them would be subject to the exact same brutal treatment that the idf has given to the Palestinian people for decades

Engorged Pedipalps
Apr 21, 2023

Dang It Bhabhi! posted:

not gonna lie this is super depressing. anyone else notice that?

Hitting me so hard today, Google news is just a wall of helplessness and the president of our demonic liar country is getting on TV to repeat fuckin blood libel to justify the total extermination of the Palestinian people

This is hosed beyond belief

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Engorged Pedipalps posted:

Yeah dude I feel you.

This poo poo is terrible and it's only getting worse and we live in a demon nation full of easily fooled bloodthirsty morons who are never going to get better than this

The people of Palestine are doomed unless their neighbors act immediately because the US is gonna turn this into a ground war if they have to

Even loving AOC taking potshots at Palestine supporters. There is nothing we can do to stop this poo poo from escalating and getting worse and I feel so awful and helpless

maybe, hear me out, maybe she was never the comrade she pretended to be.

Hitting me so hard today, Google news is just a wall of helplessness and the president of our demonic liar country is getting on TV to repeat fuckin blood libel to justify the total extermination of the Palestinian people

This is hosed beyond belief

:sympathy:

Dang It Bhabhi! has issued a correction as of 19:39 on Oct 10, 2023

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.
lol biden is fully endorsing genocide were getting a giant regional war for sure DTI DTI DTI

VoicesCanBe
Jul 1, 2023

"Cóż, wygląda na to, że zostaliśmy łaskawie oszczędzeni trudu decydowania o własnym losie. Jakże uprzejme z ich strony, że przearanżowali Europę bez kłopotu naszego zdania!"
Biden starting a war in the Middle East would run contrary to the left-liberal idea of him being the "lesser evil" compared to Trump but those people have long stopped caring anyway

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

Yeah dude I feel you.

the people who were in an open air prison managed to do some stuff to fight apartheid

I think people who live in less intense circumstances can figure out some way to stop the war machine

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ringo Roadagain
Mar 27, 2010

mcmagic posted:

the only thing I saw was a guy with a picture of a swastika on his phone, holding it up in front so no one else was able to see, looking directly at the camera taking his picture. never seen a more obvious plant