Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

Well there is no evidence that the babies werent killed so im going to err in the side of caution and ask for palistine to contine be genocided because Im a blood thirsty freak

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
the west rn:

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

tut tutting about a pussy joke after 8 pages of dead baby jokes

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

HallelujahLee posted:

what is this

poppers, one of the best posters in cspam

Engorged Pedipalps
Apr 21, 2023

I'm sorry you said children and all I see here is a fighting age male

(This is a joke)

ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь

Hatebag posted:

tut tutting about a pussy joke after 8 pages of dead baby jokes

It's a principled stand against Poppers ever posting

Honky Mao
Dec 26, 2012

Poppers posted:

Ok if I’m forced to pick between Palestinian liberation and stinky wook poosie I’m really not sure which way I’ll go. Just being upfront here.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

Al! posted:

poppers, one of the best posters in cspam

concerning

Pooky
Aug 29, 2004

I post fox news so u don't have to 💋
https://twitter.com/IsraelRadar_com/status/1711816261947048126
https://twitter.com/bokeralmog/status/1711788685169926651

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord

Lpzie posted:

Trump do something!

The Oldest Man
Jul 28, 2003

Engorged Pedipalps posted:

The army reported it and can't even prove it

gently caress these people

The IDF never said it, some random media relations officer whispered it sourcelessly to a credulous dipshit from CNN and it did its job. Biden parroted it, its on all the major news networks, and the IDF can just smile and shrug when asked to substantiate it since "they" never said it.

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

ContinuityNewTimes posted:

It's a principled stand against Poppers ever posting

well it's important to have principles

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob
She’s alive? It’s a PLUR miracle.

VoicesCanBe
Jul 1, 2023

"Cóż, wygląda na to, że zostaliśmy łaskawie oszczędzeni trudu decydowania o własnym losie. Jakże uprzejme z ich strony, że przearanżowali Europę bez kłopotu naszego zdania!"

Al-Saqr posted:

hey remember that lady the nazis claimed that was raped and killed by Hamas? turns out shes ive and being treated bin a hospital in gaza.

https://twitter.com/conzmoleman/status/1711809444693045284?s=46&t=kY7HKwmb1RBg9U186lxtbg

OF loving COURSE

The atrocity propaganda is more out of control than the early days of the Ukraine I loving swear

Griz
May 21, 2001

Thoguh posted:

I like how this story just invites you to assume that all of these people showed up at the airport without having already acquired a ticket like it's the 1930s or something.

I assume they're all bloodthirsty maniacs because really why else would anyone fly halfway around the world to commit someone else's warcrimes instead of just staying the gently caress home

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

[biden admin goy trying to come up with appropriate made up names for the made up babies] uuuuu stephen goldfarb, max cohenman, uuhuhhhhhhh buhhhhh norman finkelstein

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.
Jordanians protesting for palestine, in case anyone was wondering who arabs really support

https://twitter.com/amanie_geha/status/1711805979761713401?s=46&t=kY7HKwmb1RBg9U186lxtbg

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

biden "farts" the klingons have attacked israel which reminds me of my glory days serving in the war of 1774

pisses on floor

Too Many Birds
Jan 8, 2020

the 40 babies story is on the front page of reddit now.

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."
Do not Louk at the babies behind the curtain

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

VoicesCanBe posted:

OF loving COURSE

The atrocity propaganda is more out of control than the early days of the Ukraine I loving swear

lol the reason she was on the back of a truck was to take her to a medical facility, since israel had already blown up most of the ambulances

Oglethorpe
Aug 8, 2005

Wraith of J.O.I. posted:

flashbacks to the ~epic~ russia/ukraine accounts clapping back at each other

https://twitter.com/spectatorindex/status/1711812325605556599

world war m3me

Sancho Banana
Aug 4, 2023

Not to be confused with meat.

smarxist posted:

Ali Baba & The Forty Beheaded Babies

Famous Palestinian folktale collection "The 1001 beheaded babies" tells of a great king who's baby cheats on him, so he decides to exact revenge against babykind by giving birth to a new baby every night then beheading them in the morning

err
Apr 11, 2005

I carry my own weight no matter how heavy this shit gets...
the pure propaganda of the us government is shocking every time.

love to get work email about my employer standing with israel even though they have no connection to that region.

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."

Al! posted:

lol the reason she was on the back of a truck was to take her to a medical facility, since israel had already blown up most of the ambulances

You mean paraded on the back of a truck through Gaza, toward the hospital

Sancho Banana
Aug 4, 2023

Not to be confused with meat.

Too Many Birds posted:

the 40 babies story is on the front page of reddit now.

They probably aren't too horrified, I'm pretty sure those babies were older then the average reddit user.

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Al! posted:

Holy poo poo is that real?

ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь
Hearing unconfirmed reports the old stupid newbie baby was among the victims

Zodium
Jun 19, 2004

Al! posted:

motherfucker!!!

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

Hatebag posted:

yes, that makes sense

I know. how did we allow a world to come about where that makes sense?

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
some guy just autobanned over people being pro-Palestinian or something? lol

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

should say 8 years

Too Many Birds
Jan 8, 2020

ContinuityNewTimes posted:

Hearing unconfirmed reports the old stupid newbie baby was among the victims

mother FUCKER

Engorged Pedipalps
Apr 21, 2023

External Organs posted:

You mean paraded on the back of a truck through Gaza, toward the hospital

I mean the truck footage is pretty hosed up and bad

I don't want to speculate on what did or didn't happen to this lady but I'm glad she's alive at least and hope she gets out of the hospital and home before israel bombs the building and kills everyone inside to get at a theoretical jihadi

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

fits my needs posted:

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=4044154

Absurd Alhazred posted:

If you think this is such a great thing for Gaza and the world, get off your keyboard, arrange a one-way trip to Israel, and sneak over to the Gaza strip and present yourself to Hamas as a hostage. If you somehow survive the ordeal and aren't raped, murdered, and paraded in Gaza, you might do something actually significant to improve the goals of the fabulous resistance.

Also gently caress tankies, go icepick yourselves.

(USER WAS AUTOBANNED FOR THIS POST)

lol

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

I mean the truck footage is pretty hosed up and bad

I don't want to speculate on what did or didn't happen to this lady but I'm glad she's alive at least and hope she gets out of the hospital and home before israel bombs the building and kills everyone inside to get at a theoretical jihadi

yeah its hosed up and bad that the idf shot indiscriminately into the rave and blamed hamas for it, luckily people were there to take her to safety

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord

fits my needs posted:

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=4044154

lmao

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

Have the Palestinians ever made an attempt to find an alternative solution to their current situation? For example, petition the UN to revoke the iniitial Oslo accords and take over the territory as a UN protectorate, then bring in a peacekeeping force to kick out Hamas and hold new fair elections? Or for that matter Egypt wants Hamas gone, have they asked the Egyptians to do the same? What about restoring relations (since apparently everything pre-2006 is irrelevant given how some people here talk) with the other Arab nations to agree to accept the non-terrorist population as refugees? It's hard to imagine Isreal blocking people from leaving if some other country is actually willing to take them. For that matter have the Palestinians done anything to show they can be good non-terrorist housing neighbors? Seems weird that people put the entire onus on Isreal to somehow solve this problem while ignoring that Palestine, pre and post Hamas, has refused to even attempt to explore any other solution including pursuing the one compromise they got in place with the initial Oslo Accords.

Engorged Pedipalps
Apr 21, 2023

Should be perma'd for the kys at the end imo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

Should be perma'd for the kys at the end imo