Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
how long does trump go to jail for?
life
no jail time
elected president from a jail cell
goku
View Results

piss guzzler 420
Dec 25, 2022

LET IRAN NUT

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

emfive posted:

California farmers, little guys who are billionaires and huge Republican donors

that's why pistachios aren't died red any more, they don't do that with the Cali ones.

to be fair: that red dye sucked poo poo

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
hey lets put some useless dye on your food that will run and stain everything and has no purpose

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
https://twitter.com/GasBuddyGuy/status/1711720827895324680?s=20

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

obviously there's been a long term expansion of fascism in the west but man the biden speech, as stupid as it is — we've really gone down that rabbit hole pretty far huh

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

goth smoking cloves posted:

Boots on the ground by december, I'm calling it

I'll be there, in full us approved combat gear, ready to sabotage my unit

Justin Tyme
Feb 22, 2011

Lpzie posted:

I'll be there, in full us approved combat gear, ready to sabotage my unit

going to use non-approved gear, to sabotage my unit by confusing them with nonstandard loadouts

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY

External Organs posted:

This Gaza poo poo has me quite down.

It sucks watching an actual genocide happen and nearly everyone is cheering it on.

piss guzzler 420
Dec 25, 2022

lol we’re all gonna die

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY

Thank you SPR

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."

piss guzzler 420 posted:

lol we’re all gonna die

Wait hang on, let me check my 401k...

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."
The balance just is a picture of Jeb Biden's dick?

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

Glumwheels posted:

Didn’t someone read one of his books and suggest Navarro be brought in for China policy. He was clearly a racist crackpot with no experience.

Kushner looked up his books' reviews on Amazon. There's no way he would bother to read one.

https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/328969-report-kushner-found-trump-economic-advisor-navarro-by-browsing/

Also, Navarro made up the economist he most often quotes in his books

https://www.axios.com/2019/10/16/peter-navarro-ron-vara-economist-made-up

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

Thank you Piers Morgan for, yet again, delivering a guaranteed worst opinion editorial on who to blame for Hamas' Israel operation.

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

Joementum posted:

to be fair: that red dye sucked poo poo

Pooky
Aug 29, 2004

I post fox news so u don't have to 💋
https://twitter.com/EndWokeness/status/1711751339389133135

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015

You must pay the price for this post.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eq8D-acLGPM

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

And now it even pertains to Israel. What happened yesterday was incredible. I mean, whoa, so many people killed. I don’t know, you can hear, but the number was much bigger than they reported even this morning. It’s a very big number, very, very big number and vicious, young children just slaughtered. It’s terrible what’s going on.

So this is ‘The Snake’ and people love it. And I’ll do it if people want to hear it. Some people have heard it. Some people haven’t. But we’ll do it right. ‘On our way to work one morning, down the path along the lake, a tenderhearted woman saw a poor half-frozen snake…'

Pooky
Aug 29, 2004

I post fox news so u don't have to 💋
https://twitter.com/RNCResearch/status/1711816469133079023

piss guzzler 420
Dec 25, 2022

gently caress you pooky

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

Roman Reigns fights CM Punk in fantasy warld. Lotsa violins, so littl kids cant red it.

how dare this old gently caress not even mention Iran

probably didn’t mention trans people or oil pipelines either, gently caress him

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

piss guzzler 420 posted:

gently caress you pooky

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

The correct and most respectful way to leave is to slowly walk backwards facing the cameras whispering 'iran, iran, iran...'

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Bethamphetamine posted:

The correct and most respectful way to leave is to slowly walk backwards facing the cameras whispering 'iran, iran, iran...'

"Iran? L-look, Jack, I can barely walk"

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

You've got to shuffle or else Commander might mistake you for the secret service

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?

JoeBangles posted:

Someone got me a set of lovely knives with holes in then, but sadly the holes don't spell out trimpanyo. When I questioned the beloved gift giver as to why each knife was missing like 70% of its constructed body, I was told that the holes make it so tomato slices won't stick to the blade when slicing one.

Thanks, QVC! I love benefiting from you guys scamming my memory-loser family members. Can I at least soak this one? No? gently caress!

they make knives that do that without the holes. the blade just has scooped divots on it instead.

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?

what else didn't he mention

piss guzzler 420
Dec 25, 2022

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

RBC
Nov 23, 2007

IM STILL SPENDING MONEY FROM 1888

TotalHell posted:

how dare this old gently caress not even mention Iran

probably didn’t mention trans people or oil pipelines either, gently caress him

this is how you are supposed to talk about iran

Look, having nuclear—my uncle was a great professor and scientist and engineer, Dr. John Trump at MIT; good genes, very good genes, OK, very smart, the Wharton School of Finance, very good, very smart—you know, if you’re a conservative Republican, if I were a liberal, if, like, OK, if I ran as a liberal Democrat, they would say I'm one of the smartest people anywhere in the world—it’s true!—but when you're a conservative Republican they try—oh, do they do a number—that’s why I always start off: Went to Wharton, was a good student, went there, went there, did this, built a fortune—you know I have to give my like credentials all the time, because we’re a little disadvantaged—but you look at the nuclear deal, the thing that really bothers me—it would have been so easy, and it’s not as important as these lives are (nuclear is powerful; my uncle explained that to me many, many years ago, the power and that was 35 years ago; he would explain the power of what's going to happen and he was right—who would have thought?), but when you look at what's going on with the four prisoners—now it used to be three, now it’s four—but when it was three and even now, I would have said it's all in the messenger; fellas, and it is fellas because, you know, they don't, they haven’t figured that the women are smarter right now than the men, so, you know, it’s gonna take them about another 150 years—but the Persians are great negotiators, the Iranians are great negotiators, so, and they, they just killed, they just killed us.

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob

Bethamphetamine posted:

Miss Iranjie…. Miss Iranjie… Miss Iranjie!!

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

well first you fake to left
then take a turn hard right
only mumble during day
and never showing up at night
and if they ask you what it's called
you say "listen, man, why-why-why?!"

we're doing the Biden shuffle
that's right
do the Biden shuffle everyone

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

John Mulaney joke goes here

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump

External Organs posted:

You've got to shuffle or else Commander might mistake you for the secret service

I made a perfect walk and he INBITED me

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Bethamphetamine posted:

they wanted him to sing barbara ann like mccain did that one time.

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽
Listen here Jack I didn't shuffle away from the camera. Iran.

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

if I am wrong please use this post to mock/bully me out of the thread mercilessly

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

They're all just incredibly old men

quote:

After being introduced by his wife, Cheryl Hines, Kennedy was expected to announce that he was leaving the Democratic Party to pursue an independent presidential bid.

Instead, there was a moment of confusion while he fumbled through his jacket for a speech.

"I need my speech," he said, noting that the TelePrompter appeared upside down.

Kennedy left the stage and returned moments later with a speech in hand.

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

Bethamphetamine posted:

They're all just incredibly old men

Lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MLKQUOTEMACHINE
Oct 22, 2012

Some motherfuckers are always trying to ice-skate uphill

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

The place I took my little girl to be euthanized gave me some clay foot prints

I've got a cat named Penny too, so this hits extra hard. Condolences :(