Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

eddiewalker
Apr 28, 2004

Arrrr ye landlubber

Hellblazer187 posted:

I think I had been packing my dynavap bowls too tightly and getting inadequate extraction as a result. Moving from Dyna B + Torch + tighly packed to Dyna M + Inductions + loosely packed has resulted in a dramatic difference in how high I can get.

I just suck up weed like a straw then knock off whatever sticks past the cap

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

got that air filter goo all cooked down. flows like honey. smells and tastes like a liquid melange of cannabis snobbery. complex and floral. has a deep grassiness that builds from just the slightest echo of a note of chlorophyll. no stank whatsoever

ingested a pea sized dab about an hour ago and i’m already feeling it hard. weirdest vibe i’ve ever gotten off weed. very cerebral. don’t feel stoned at all but i am high as balls. lots of visuals. definitely not a full-spectrum compound. feels kind of like what you get with ABV, but in the opposite direction. not sure what’s in there, but there’s a lot of it

unexpectedly hallucinogenic. having a great (if weird) time myself, but would not recommend for inexperienced psychonauts. had no clue weed could get you into this kind of weird zone, and i smoke a lot of weed. no body high. feels like i swallowed an entire bottle of crazy pills

not what i expected at all. not sure if i would do this again

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

I tried growing some plants from seeds in weed I bought from a homeless dude drunk out of my mind. But I failed.

Hellblazer187
Oct 12, 2003

Dick Fontaine posted:

got that air filter goo all cooked down. flows like honey. smells and tastes like a liquid melange of cannabis snobbery. complex and floral. has a deep grassiness that builds from just the slightest echo of a note of chlorophyll. no stank whatsoever

ingested a pea sized dab about an hour ago and i’m already feeling it hard. weirdest vibe i’ve ever gotten off weed. very cerebral. don’t feel stoned at all but i am high as balls. lots of visuals. definitely not a full-spectrum compound. feels kind of like what you get with ABV, but in the opposite direction. not sure what’s in there, but there’s a lot of it

unexpectedly hallucinogenic. having a great (if weird) time myself, but would not recommend for inexperienced psychonauts. had no clue weed could get you into this kind of weird zone, and i smoke a lot of weed. no body high. feels like i swallowed an entire bottle of crazy pills

Resin, but with extra pet dander or whatever else gets in your filter. Smoking the concentrate from an air filter feels unhinged in the best way. Goonspeed.

Fauxshiz
Jan 3, 2007
Jumbo Sized

Dick Fontaine posted:

My guy they sell weed in stores now please stop smoking air filter gunk

TEMPLE GRANDIN OS
Dec 10, 2003

...blyat
straight up freebasing boogers OP

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

TEMPLE GRANDIN OS posted:

straight up freebasing boogers OP

Out of a second hand air filter filled with someone else’s boogers

Phat Phingers
May 27, 2023

Ey Frito-Lay! FUH Q MANG!
i'm wonna wrind up this weed, wut it in wy wong, and woke it...

Macichne Leainig
Jul 26, 2012

by VG

Phat Phingers posted:

Ok but as long as it's weed and not wair wilter wesin

Sedgr
Sep 16, 2007

Neat!

Dick Fontaine posted:

picked up this washable/reusable air-filtration machine ~6 months ago for real cheap at a charity sale. been doing all of my (dry flower) vaping in front of it and that’s worked out well

finally broke the thing open to clean it today. disposable first-pass filter was what you would expect, lots of dust and lint that smelled like the inside of a stoner’s vacuum

the second-pass washable/reusable filter was a surprise though. looked like it was candy coated with the good stuff. stuck my tongue on there and it tasted quite nice. figured i might as well give it a wash with ethanol and see what happens

ended up spotless, and the resulting ethanol/filter-candy solution came out a dark beautiful green with just a sheen of gold. looked like it’d been clarified, which I guess makes sense on account of the two-stage filter

don’t really drink much, so i decided against chugging it. threw it on a double boiler where it is now cooking down to…. i’m not really sure what? anyone have any experience with this?

seems like it’s probably just some absurdly clean resin? guess i’ll find out in a bit, but if anyone has any insight that would be appreciated :tipshat:

Dick Fontaine posted:

:hmmyes::420:

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

Snowy posted:

Out of a second hand air filter filled with someone else’s boogers

no way, that sucker was brand new

TEMPLE GRANDIN OS
Dec 10, 2003

...blyat

Phat Phingers posted:

Elmer Budd

Sucrose
Dec 9, 2009
I want to smoke so bad to help with stress, but I’m getting a new job and I don’t know if they drug test yet or not.

Guess I’ll just drink….

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Not a Dickman, just a shape
I'm...high

Scrotum Modem
Sep 12, 2014

wede

Hellblazer187
Oct 12, 2003

Been unreasonably high the last few nights. It's great.

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020

god it's never been easier to go on tolerance breaks with the existence of cbd. gonna smoke this poo poo for a month and then it's back to being blasted off 10 gram gummies again

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free
realized I was getting zero airflow through the dynavap, broke it down and cleaned it, and the screen just had like rock hard black crust all over it, lol whoops

anyway it's better now, whee

Sucrose
Dec 9, 2009
How many shots does it take to get you drunk? For me it’s four, but I’m female.

I want to smoke instead and not drink, but I’m taking a new job and I dunno for sure if they drug test, so I have to abstain. Even though I live in a legal state. poo poo’s stupid man.

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

you know the feeling when you go to bed on a weekday you always feel a certain way knowing that tomorrow you're going to have to work, and how its different when you go to bed on a saturday and feel a bit more relaxed knowing you can sleep in the next day because its Sunday day off?

Weed inverts that feeling for me. So on a Tuesday I feel comfy until I realise that's just the weed and I have to go to work the next day. But on a Friday or Saturday I'll suddenly have a moment of anxiety thinking I need to work the next day when I don't.

Weed loving with some internal body clock/bio rhythm thing.

Phat Phingers
May 27, 2023

Ey Frito-Lay! FUH Q MANG!
smoked for 3 (three) nights straight. time to recharge....

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Its happened again

Sucrose
Dec 9, 2009

Jestery posted:

Its happened again

oh no what happened?

Sedgr
Sep 16, 2007

Neat!

That's why you always keep a second set of pants in your car. Just in case.

Macichne Leainig
Jul 26, 2012

by VG

Sedgr posted:

That's why you always keep a second set of pants in your car. Just in case.

I can't smoke pants?? wtf

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free
got a little too high before my 1 PM meeting but thankfully I just had to sit there and say "okay" "great thanks"

basically I really need this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kg2UlYDswSc

Sedgr
Sep 16, 2007

Neat!

Macichne Leainig posted:

I can't smoke pants?? wtf

Maybe you need better pants?? Or you could keep a joint in the pocket or something.

Nyan Bread
Mar 17, 2006

posting on page 420 + 300 which is, likewise, also a good time to partake.

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Sucrose posted:

oh no what happened?

Jestery posted:

I'm...high

Macichne Leainig
Jul 26, 2012

by VG

Jestery posted:

Sucrose posted:

oh no what happened?

Jestery posted:

I'm...high

:mods:

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Mods not here man

Crystal Thenis
Mar 23, 2023

by sebmojo
apple fritters owns

roomtone
Jul 1, 2021

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 13 hours!)

this is just a thought i need to post cos i'm high so

quote:

i was just thinking about how, the army etc and that kind of lifestyle is so often thought of as tough, but if you think about it, a person who grows up in a society filled with laws and norms and no doubt finds many of them incorrect, and can only summon up the interest and imagination, with our life experiences, to say 'i'm gonna get a job as a physical enforcer of those laws somebody else made'.

it's actually the weakest possible response. and when you extend that beyond the physical to the psychological front, the ruling hegemony about any subject can be thought of as the big strong bully man, and everything that doesn't agree with him

now i got tired with that thought and want to think about something else, so i didn't post it, but i sat and thought about it in depth for 5-10 minutes and it was crazy. that's a vert different experience than alcohol. obviously there are more aspects to this. everything physical feeling a mile away, fluctuating sensitivity to different senses aka sometimes music is necessary sometimes it is far too much

this is about as accurate a trip report i can give for my marijuano weed cigarette experiences so far. time to pack the pipe for the second half.

TEMPLE GRANDIN OS
Dec 10, 2003

...blyat
:weed:

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

Crystal Thenis posted:

apple fritters owns

the food or the weed or both??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Crystal Thenis
Mar 23, 2023

by sebmojo
i just made an apple crumble but fritters? maybe time to bring it back

the weed owns

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
we have a local donut shop that specializes in apple fritters, they have like a dozen different ones, they are amazing

Crystal Thenis
Mar 23, 2023

by sebmojo
got me craving donuts at 2am son

good job tomorrow is a costco day 😎

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WithoutTheFezOn
Aug 28, 2005
Oh no

bagmonkey posted:

we have a local donut shop that specializes in apple fritters, they have like a dozen different ones, they are amazing
Bakeries really need to stop covering them with glaze, though. If your fritter can’t stand on its own flavor, gtfo of the kitchen.