Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

smoobles
Sep 4, 2014

that dumb kid probably thought he was conveying "Israel are nazis" with his swastika Google image search

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy

boo boo bear posted:

what if that actually is mcmagic and they're just trying to establish an alibi?

was just thinking that myself lmfao

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

Raskolnikov38 posted:

you are so loving stupid lol
this

not even zegermans is this dumb

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

mcmagic posted:

It wouldn't matter if someone beat the poo poo out of him right after this was taken. This picture was still taken and it's all over twitter. I'm not embarrassed that I don't want a picture of me at a rally with a guy holding that poo poo up. It's a pretty reasonable stance to take.

YOU DIDNT EVEN KNOW THE PICTURE WAS THERE WHEN YOU DECIDED NOT TO GO

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Glad I didn't go to a protest in the imperial core, my image may have been tarnished

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
i dont care about succ zone punching bag mxmagic going to a nazi rave or whatever

CLAM DOWN
Feb 13, 2007

mcmagic posted:

That picture is all over twitter.... You don't need to google anything.

It doesn't matter if it's obviously a plant to you. It's not a picture I'd want to be in.

shut the gently caress up mcmagic

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

you were too much of a coward to go to a protest against the genocide and then found a post-hoc reason to justify it lol

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

Al! posted:

i dont care about succ zone punching bag mxmagic going to a nazi rave or whatever

its a free country

Woke Mind Virus
Aug 22, 2005

smoobles posted:

that dumb kid probably thought he was conveying "Israel are nazis" with his swastika Google image search

shortly after the photo he gave it a thumbs down and a WWE suck it crotch chop but the media doesn't want u to see this

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider

Al-Saqr posted:

holy loving poo poo even the whole 'peaceful rave being attacked' bit was a loving lie

https://twitter.com/carlo_5518/status/1711822868483383663?s=46&t=kY7HKwmb1RBg9U186lxtbg

that's just your average rave tank

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
it was an animated gif with the flashing words "this is bad" on it and the media took the picture when the words werent visible

ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь
I didn't have any idea who mcmagic was before today but I think I get the gist. He's a little bitch

yellowcar
Feb 14, 2010

Raskolnikov38 posted:

YOU DIDNT EVEN KNOW THE PICTURE WAS THERE WHEN YOU DECIDED NOT TO GO

lmao

mcmagic you are a huge pussy and a retard

Canned Sunshine
Nov 20, 2005

CAUTION: POST QUALITY UNDER CONSTRUCTION

RandomBlue posted:

that's just your average rave tank

It’s there in case someone uses bath salts

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

mcbitch

Hammerstein
May 6, 2005

YOU DON'T KNOW A DAMN THING ABOUT RACING !

boo boo bear posted:

https://twitter.com/BenGoldsmith/status/1711481684544127182

there should be some sort of award for achieving this level of excellence in shitposting.

*Laughs in Austrian*.....thanks for the distraction, Ireland

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

ContinuityNewTimes posted:

I didn't have any idea who mcmagic was before today but I think I get the gist. He's a little bitch

he was briefly C-SPAM's Most Improved Poster but he has backslid considerably since then

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

Xaris posted:

this

not even zegermans is this dumb

Let's not say things we can't take back

Isentropy
Dec 12, 2010

the optics of doing anything other than laying down to die or becoming a comprador/one of the good ones will always be bad, OP

worse yet abandon what you think: they have and will just make poo poo up anyway. everything you were told about “fact checking” and “media literacy” goes out the window when actual important interests are threatened.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Hammerstein posted:

*Laughs in Austrian*.....thanks for taking a bullet, Ireland

i agree, it is the most antisemitic country in europe if you dont consider the ukraine part of europe (its part of russia which is a eurasian country)

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
It's very uncowardly to be an aggro rear end in a top hat on a message board.

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Raskolnikov38 posted:

you were too much of a coward to go to a protest against the genocide and then found a post-hoc reason to justify it lol

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

spacemang_spliff posted:

I was at the anti-genocide rally eating beans and I spilled them and this kid yelled "this guy's eating beans!"

lmoa

Rubellavator
Aug 16, 2007

Lpzie posted:

it's not, it's actually very stupid and libesque

drat you got lpzie breaking character

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

gently caress YOU

ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь
Poland hiding in the back trying not to get noticed

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Raskolnikov38 posted:

JUST as i suspected...

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

mcmagic posted:

shut up bitch

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

mcmagic posted:

hey man whatever you gotta say to feel okay about not standing up to that nazi

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump
beheading babies seems like a real waste of effort when you could just like drop them or give them a grape or something. Babies left to their own devices will attempt suicide every 30 minutes or less

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь

mcmagic posted:

In a way it's brave of you to tell everyone how much of a soggy wet blob of tissue paper you are

Ringo Roadagain
Mar 27, 2010

mcmagic, as someone who has posted shoulder to shoulder with you many times, please stop this. it is very dumb.

Idia
Apr 26, 2010

Fun Shoe
Any news on Hamas? I only see Radio War Nerd with any type of info on advancements.
It's just Isreali/Western genocidal propaganda speak vs people pushing back on social media.

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

mcmagic posted:

No one is making you post things that make you look stupid. It's weird since this whole thing is about you not taking action to protect your image. You think you'd know how to do that here too

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

boo boo bear posted:

https://twitter.com/BenGoldsmith/status/1711481684544127182

there should be some sort of award for achieving this level of excellence in shitposting.

A Celtic fan living in Scotland is gonna tweet "Free Palestine" so the UK is going to invade Dublin to fight antisemitism

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003

Good Citizen posted:

beheading babies seems like a real waste of effort when you could just like drop bombs on their homes or something

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

mcmagic posted:

If you just once acknowledged having said something dumbass instead of always digging deeper holes it'd go a long way toward rehabbing your rep, as we succers have told you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob
you can just not go to things. I’m doing it right now