Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

We had a media literacy thread that was supposed to generally inform forums norms on interpreting sources; mods made the decision to not moderate it so it was trolled into oblivion and then closed because moderating it would take work.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Gumball Gumption posted:

No one is making you post things that make you look stupid. It's weird since this whole thing is about you not taking action to protect your image. You think you'd know how to do that here too

I'm not embarrassed that I don't want a quote of me on a page with a guy holding that stupid opinion. It's a pretty reasonable stance to take.

Soggy Muffin
Jul 29, 2003
I’m about 60 pages behind this thread. Can someone please give me a summary of the important things that happened in bullet form. Thank you!

Ringo Roadagain
Mar 27, 2010

I could have easily went to the new york protest but I am cheap and lazy

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle
so wait israel was warned hamas was going to begin an offensive, so the rave was moved closer to the border and the idf placed tanks in the rave after being warned an offensive was being planned? that seems awfully coincidental

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Soggy Muffin posted:

I’m about 60 pages behind this thread. Can someone please give me a summary of the important things that happened in bullet form. Thank you!

Johnny Cache Hit
Oct 17, 2011

Good Citizen posted:

beheading babies seems like a real waste of effort when you could just like drop them or give them a grape or something. Babies left to their own devices will attempt suicide every 30 minutes or less

asking cyrano4747 his opinion on how to best kill babies by putting things in their mouth

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

spacemang_spliff posted:

so wait israel was warned hamas was going to begin an offensive, so the rave was moved closer to the border and the idf placed tanks in the rave after being warned an offensive was being planned? that seems awfully coincidental

they used those kids as meat martyrs in the hopes of courting international involvement

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

Rubellavator posted:

drat you got lpzie breaking character

WRONG, that's just another char underneath... when i reveal my true self, you'll know...

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Soggy Muffin posted:

I’m about 60 pages behind this thread. Can’t someone give me a summary of the important things that happened in bullet form. Thank you!

o All of the stuff about baby beheadings and rapes and even the rave massacre were made up by the idf. footage has come out showing isreali security forces using the crowd as cover as they shot at hamas fighters

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

Willa Rogers posted:

If you just once acknowledged having said something dumbass instead of always digging deeper holes it'd go a long way toward rehabbing your rep, as we succers have told you.

i'm sure you're in the streets every day willa. you really are much braver than me.

Hammerstein
May 6, 2005

YOU DON'T KNOW A DAMN THING ABOUT RACING !

Al! posted:

i agree, it is the most antisemitic country in europe if you dont consider the ukraine part of europe (its part of russia which is a eurasian country)

The most Austrian experience is to have dinner with friends you knew for 20+ years and who are considered cool and good. Only to have someone casually burp out an antisemitic stereotype or slur. This poo poo runs so deep around here.

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

Soggy Muffin posted:

* everything that's come out of u.s. or israeli media is a lie

* hamas has awakened the sleeping giant of support for gaza

* mcmagic is a dumbass

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

mcmagic posted:

i'm sure you're in the streets every day willa. you really are much braver than me.

please feel free to stop digging at any time

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

mcmagic posted:

Jesus Christ mcmagic do yourself a favor and log off already

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

Resistance News Network posted:

🟡🟢 Hezbollah: — In the name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful. "Permission [to fight] has been granted to those who are being fought, because they were wronged. And indeed, Allah is capable of granting them victory."

In response to the "israeli" attacks that targeted a number of observation points belonging to the Islamic Resistance, our fighters this evening targeted an "israeli" vehicle of the type "Zelda" at the Al-Sidh site west of the town of Salha (the so-called settlement of "Avivim") with two guided missiles, successfully hitting it and completely destroying it.

And victory comes only from Allah, the Almighty, the All-Powerful.
(from t.me/PalestineResist/14203, via tgsa)

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

mcmagic posted:

I admit when I make mistakes, which was the point of my post. It doesn't take bravery; it takes shame.

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

just utterly brain-dead cant take a hint

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

mcmagic posted:

You never had to say anything. No one would have known or cared.

Canned Sunshine
Nov 20, 2005

CAUTION: POST QUALITY UNDER CONSTRUCTION

mcmagic posted:

Oh for fucks sake, just shut the gently caress up for once.

err
Apr 11, 2005

I carry my own weight no matter how heavy this shit gets...

good

smoobles
Sep 4, 2014

https://twitter.com/JUNlPERBOT/status/1711514157399314471?t=ttFBbuGh-4cOnjkt8TW7iQ&s=19

fosborb
Dec 15, 2006

Chronic Good Poster

Good Citizen posted:

beheading babies seems like a real waste of effort when you could just like drop them or give them a grape or something. Babies left to their own devices will attempt suicide every 30 minutes or less

oh are we going to make this yet another cspam parents thread :rolleyes:

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

mcmagic posted:

oh my GOd shut up lol

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

I call on the people of Jordan to consider a Republic.

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

good

Engorged Pedipalps
Apr 21, 2023

boo boo bear posted:

https://twitter.com/GhostyZov/status/1711788332693192899

in all fairness you could store a helluva lot of nitrous in that thing.

Wait so the IDF was at the rave? Why has this not been in the reporting?

Edit: I know why, just lmao wtf

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

Hey! Wisten! Stop genociding palestinians!

stumblebum
May 8, 2022

no, what you want to do is get somebody mad enough to give you a red title you're proud of

spacemang_spliff posted:

and all only a week after jeff sponsored the "diddled by an ostrich" youtube video, planting the something awful forums into th eminds of a broader audience just in time for Content

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

mcmagic: this is it, this is the post that will cinch the argument for me for sure!
*hits post*
*4000 goons collectively sigh and groan at once*

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Engorged Pedipalps posted:

Wait so the IDF was at the rave? Why has this not been in the reporting?

gee

Pooky
Aug 29, 2004

I post fox news so u don't have to 💋
red text bernie avatar being so dumb it's indistinguishable from trolling? no, that can't be right.

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/whstancil/status/1711814665007776184

Hamas ftw

Gabagool
Jul 20, 2020

Raskolnikov38 posted:

yeah dude one guy (who is probably a plant lol) holding up a phone with the google image search results for swastika is certainly indicative of the protest movement and not of you

forget the obvious cop, Monkey D Luffy (top right) is out in support of Palestine

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

stumblebum posted:

and all only a week after jeff sponsored the "diddled by an ostrich" youtube video, planting the something awful forums into th eminds of a broader audience just in time for Content

what

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
hearing word Hamas has set up ziplines out of Jerusalem of suspect height and angle

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

beyond parody

stumblebum
May 8, 2022

no, what you want to do is get somebody mad enough to give you a red title you're proud of

mods knew

Pooky
Aug 29, 2004

I post fox news so u don't have to 💋

yeah, SA is advertising again lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

jeff paid some youtube guy to make a video on bigwheeler posts from 20 years ago to gin up interest in the forums