Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

Sheng-Ji Yang posted:

FAA released a NOTAM telling people to watch out for rockets but otherwise not shutting down civilian traffic which is pretty lol

They want airplanes available in israel in case they need to start evacuating the settlers

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

celadon
Jan 2, 2023

Popy posted:

wonder women 3 will just be gal gadot in a idf uniform fighting hamas

deflecting hamas bullets back into their heads with her bracers as she charges valiantly to pull a baby off the beheading machine with a split second to spare

smoobles
Sep 4, 2014

could Gal Gadot be drafted? real question

Sherbert Hoover
Dec 12, 2019

Working hard, thank you!

Pepe Silvia Browne posted:

well i wouldn't go that far

diss to israel

Noise Complaint
Sep 27, 2004

Who could be scared of a Jeffrey?

smoobles posted:

She’s rich OP

Rabid Snake
Aug 6, 2004

smoobles posted:

what are they going to do, jail her in LA?

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

good

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

ty slumfrog :)

Fellatio del Toro posted:

uh oh thats RacemasterAnthony

*every colonizer, slaver, mass murderer, war criminal from every white, racist, genocidal nation come in with everything for a HUGE aparth-y*

lmao

keep punching joe
Jan 22, 2006

Die Satan!
Hearing reports that due to some bad Intel the IDF beheaded those babies believing them to be Hamas fighters.

Horizon Burning
Oct 23, 2019
:discourse:

jihad! jihad! jihad! long live the fighters!

Bouillon Rube
Aug 6, 2009

we’re receiving reports that hamas was driving with their headlamps off and the 40 baby flashed their highbeams at them

corgiwizard
Oct 27, 2020

smoobles posted:

Imagine

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Cao Ni Ma posted:

They want airplanes available in israel in case they need to start evacuating the settlers

i think it was mostly just wanting to avoid the headlines of FAA restricting israeli airspace. Also i think state department is still telling americans theyre on their own irt leaving.

no american civilian pilot is going to agree to fly there now anyways.

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

i have a feeling we’ll see more people lose their jobs over supporting palestine

https://twitter.com/winstonlaw/status/1711850745383866580

Sound Mr. Brown
Feb 21, 2005

The love of learning, the sequestered nooks,
And all the sweet serenity of books.

Thank you! Ordered a copy for myself, sent links to both parents. One of them especially could use some uhhh... perspective. The other hears a lot from news and would probably appreciate a more nuanced (accurate) source of information.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

I think there are Nazis here at home. And that is all I will say about that.

kecske
Feb 28, 2011

it's round, like always

ComradePeach
Sep 29, 2023

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
As someone who has actually been to raves and was a part of that scene in my younger days, I cannot conceive of a location more lurid, taunting, and outright immoral for a giant drug party than beside the walls of the world's largest concentration camp. Anyone who attended that event got exactly what they deserved for engaging in such decadent self-indulgence in the shadow of incredible mass injustice and oppression.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

ComradePeach posted:

As someone who has actually been to raves and was a part of that scene in my younger days, I cannot conceive of a location more lurid, taunting, and outright immoral for a giant drug party than beside the walls of the world's largest concentration camp. Anyone who attended that event got exactly what they deserved for engaging in such decadent self-indulgence in the shadow of incredible mass injustice and oppression.

actually i dont think anyone deserves to become human shields for the idf

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

lol holy poo poo

Korean Boomhauer
Sep 4, 2008

Bouillon Rube posted:

we’re receiving reports that hamas was driving with their headlamps off and the 40 baby flashed their highbeams at them

hamas was car vlogging with 40 baby in the car

VoicesCanBe
Jul 1, 2023

"Cóż, wygląda na to, że zostaliśmy łaskawie oszczędzeni trudu decydowania o własnym losie. Jakże uprzejme z ich strony, że przearanżowali Europę bez kłopotu naszego zdania!"
Israel announced on Sunday that they were calling up to 360k reservists. I see no reason for them to do this other than preparing to storm Gaza. And if that happens... yeah there's gonna be a lot of pressure on Hezbollah, Syria, etc to move.

VoicesCanBe
Jul 1, 2023

"Cóż, wygląda na to, że zostaliśmy łaskawie oszczędzeni trudu decydowania o własnym losie. Jakże uprzejme z ich strony, że przearanżowali Europę bez kłopotu naszego zdania!"

Korean Boomhauer
Sep 4, 2008

new kind of cat
May 8, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

Wraith of J.O.I. posted:

i have a feeling we’ll see more people lose their jobs over supporting palestine

https://twitter.com/winstonlaw/status/1711850745383866580

suck my dick winston and strow

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

:letsgo:

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Jordan's king has lost the people's mandate, they need only take it.

Pooky
Aug 29, 2004

I post fox news so u don't have to 💋

https://twitter.com/Basedmemes123/status/1711847990581690380
Many people are saying it.

genericnick
Dec 26, 2012

Why the gently caress would you admit that at this point?

VoicesCanBe
Jul 1, 2023

https://twitter.com/SecBlinken/status/1711839604704260370

gently caress this rear end in a top hat

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

genericnick posted:

Why the gently caress would you admit that at this point?

because Israel is getting everything they want and more.

Chillgamesh
Jul 29, 2014

Bouillon Rube posted:

hearing word from our sources that Hamas hid HIV-contaminated needles in the pumps at the Baby Gas Station in Israel

new kind of cat
May 8, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

hamas, do the funny thing

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

this bitch is such a loser

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

new kind of cat posted:

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

new kind of cat posted:

Mischievous Mink
May 29, 2012

If you aren't hallucinating evidence of rape your brain is broken.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

it did take a dnd mod out

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
how you gonna be named after the blind guy from Men In Tights

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011