Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rip Testes
Jan 29, 2004

I never forget a face, but in your case I'll be glad to make an exception.
CNN headline now: Israel has 'released all restraints' on troops in war against Hamas.

I know Israel is not an adherent to the Geneva Conventions but this is still really in your face.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Engorged Pedipalps
Apr 21, 2023

crepeface posted:

idk if babies were literally bayonetted but they definitely killed some

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nanjing_Massacre

yeah like don't get me wrong japan did some heinous poo poo

i just don't think the endless cycle of violence and death is the answer to the endless cycle of violence and death

at least we bothered to help them rebuild after we burned every city in their country to ash

porfiria
Dec 10, 2008

by Modern Video Games
Babies aren't that cool, they don't even have personalities yet, killing an adult is worse, also babies aren't necessarily innocent (due to karma).

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

(USER WAS PERMABANNED FOR THIS POST)

DarkSithLord
Apr 14, 2023

by Fluffdaddy

porfiria posted:

Babies aren't that cool, they don't even have personalities yet, killing an adult is worse, also babies aren't necessarily innocent (due to karma).

stfu.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

dick durbin can’t make it to the Senate so no Israeli ambassador can be appointed, American DoS peeps are aimless and in chaos on the ground mos def

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp

porfiria posted:

oh?

DarkSithLord
Apr 14, 2023

by Fluffdaddy

Nonsense posted:

dick durbin can’t make it to the Senate so no Israeli ambassador can be appointed, American DoS peeps are aimless and in chaos on the ground mos def

Oh no :(

ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь

Oh well

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

Engorged Pedipalps posted:

What we did to the Japanese was so loving utterly evil and unconscionable on every conceivable level that we had to rationalize it like this

The degree to which we weaponized fire on the island of Japan should doom every American to hell for all eternity

Learning about the firebombing of japan and the absolutely excessive use of napalm in japan and east asia in general was the first thing that woke me up to the utter evil that America represents in the world. No morally just or righteous people would do that to other human beings.

Japan was also an evil imperialist power at the time. US leaders didn't care about that though and a lot of the white troops viewed it as a race war.

the US used Imperial Japanese troops to secure South Korea, put the fascists back in power in Japan, and provided refuge to the Unit 731 scientists so they could use their work a few years later in Korea. It's more damning taken as a whole.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
my posting enemies eat babies. where's my 8 billion?

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

crepeface posted:

idk if babies were literally bayonetted but they definitely killed some

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nanjing_Massacre

the japanese are hosed up... they love to bring great japanese ethnic glory (genocide) to all other asians... crazy freakin ppl

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Engorged Pedipalps posted:

What we did to the Japanese was so loving utterly evil and unconscionable on every conceivable level that we had to rationalize it like this

The degree to which we weaponized fire on the island of Japan should doom every American to hell for all eternity

Learning about the firebombing of japan and the absolutely excessive use of napalm in japan and east asia in general was the first thing that woke me up to the utter evil that America represents in the world. No morally just or righteous people would do that to other human beings.

They didn't see the Japanese as human beings, OP

Only difference this time around is we don't have Bugs Bunny doing super racist anti-Palestinian bits

ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь

Al! posted:

my posting enemies eat babies. where's my 8 billion?

Cum isn't babies yet so you don't get poo poo

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

the depraved left!

Frosted Flake
Sep 13, 2011

Semper Shitpost Ubique

There were articles about her this year,

Rolling Stone: Why Are Israeli Defense Forces Soldiers Posting Thirst Traps on TikTok? Israeli soldiers — and the military itself — are trying to influence the Middle East narrative with sexy social media post

WITH HER LONG, lush blond hair, almond-shaped blue eyes, and expertly manicured brows, influencer Natalia Fadeev bears a striking resemblance to model Gigi Hadid. On TikTok, where she’s racked up nearly a million followers, she’s mastered the art of the coquettish facial expression, balancing it with angles that show off her rear end. She’s cultivated a brand as an Airsoft shooting game enthusiast, maintaining a separate Instagram account under the handle @gunwaifu sponsored by a tactical gear store, and she regularly posts catgirl videos and kawaii (a Japanese-inspired cutesy aesthetic) cosplay on her TikTok page.

In addition to being well-versed in the art of monetizing her personal brand, Fadeev is a reservist in the Israel Defense Forces, and much of her page is devoted to pro-Israeli military content. Earlier this month, she posted a video of Israeli soldiers playing soccer with Palestinian children; in another, she dances and preens at the camera while the caption, “when they tried to destroy your nation but you ended up having one of the most powerful armies” flashes on-screen. In the context of the most recent turmoil in Gaza, which has left 13 Israelis and over 240 Palestinians dead, many criticized Fadeev’s content for making light of the Israeli military’s actions and attempting to put a sexy face on the conflict.

The Oldest Man
Jul 28, 2003

Rip Testes posted:

CNN headline now: Israel has 'released all restraints' on troops in war against Hamas.

I know Israel is not an adherent to the Geneva Conventions but this is still really in your face.

Watch Bibi put the genocide on fast forward

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

porfiria posted:

nobody talks about how all the babies didnt come in to work on 9/11

DancingShade
Jul 26, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

Rip Testes posted:

CNN headline tomorrow: Israel announces the "blood frenzy" has begun. IDF berserkers unleashed as international community applauds and sends letters of support. IDF reservists have begun erecting brazen idols to the god of slaughter, khorne.

To show your support click the below link to purchase a charity mark of khorne lapel pin. Each donation helps fund a butchers nail brain operation for a new aspiring berserker.

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

The Oldest Man posted:

Watch Bibi put the genocide on fast forward

yakety sax assed genocide

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

Can someone post the map of Israeli encroachment since the line was drawn to today?

Popy
Feb 19, 2008

Palestine will win

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

sheesh

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

new kind of cat posted:

harry truman had a TINY dick

i aspire to be a presidential penis historian

the only presidential dicks I know anything about are lbj's (jumbo) and clinton's (constantly wet), hoping to find more scholarship on this issue

moths
Aug 25, 2004

I would also still appreciate some danger.

Lord of Pie posted:

Only difference this time around is we don't have Bugs Bunny doing super racist anti-Palestinian bits

ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь

Frosted Flake posted:

In the context of the most recent turmoil in Gaza, which has left 13 Israelis and over 240 Palestinians dead,

It was a different time

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

Sudden Loud Noise posted:

I've got a bad habit in times like these with doom scroling, and doom reading, and doom watching, and doom listening, and doom thinking.

:same:

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

there's definitely a weirdness in that the war crimes against Japan are the only ones remembered in the US from the victims' perspective. at least wrt conflicts in Asia.

No one cares about the atrocities done by the US to Filipinos, Koreans, Chinese, or Indonesians. The atrocities committed in Vietnam, Cambodia, and Lao PDR are mostly remembered for the damage they did to the US perpetrators' mental health.

I feel that since Japan was an imperialist power, Japanese people are deemed to be more worthy of respect and humanity for many Americans

Similarly since Israelis are also settlers, they are also seen as more human

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

smarxist posted:

yakety sax assed genocide

israeli SA photoshop of hulk hogan smashing apart gaza

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

somebody itt predicted this yesterday I think

actionjackson
Jan 12, 2003

now we know where sheldon adelstein's money went when he died

smoobles
Sep 4, 2014

this sucks, but it's also funny to imagine an antisemite on drugs waking up to this outside his window

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

quote:

قناة الميادين
@AlMayadeenNews
مراسل الميادين في غزة: استهداف منزل والد قائد القسام محمد الضيف واستشهاد شقيقه ولا يزال هناك أفراد من العائلة تحت الركام.

#الميادين
#طوفان_الأقصى
#فلسطين #غزة
#محمد_الضيف

Translated from Arabic by Google
Al-Mayadeen correspondent in Gaza: The house of the father of Al-Qassam Commander Muhammad Al-Deif was targeted and his brother was martyred, and there are still family members under the rubble.
https://x.com/AlMayadeenNews/status/1711903541999096289?s=20

Deif is the head of the military forces of Hamas. He hasn't been seen in public like two decades.

Flavahbeast
Jul 21, 2001

smoobles posted:

this sucks, but it's also funny to imagine an antisemite on drugs waking up to this outside his window

lol

Hammerstein
May 6, 2005

YOU DON'T KNOW A DAMN THING ABOUT RACING !
I was playing around in Midjourney

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

Mr. Sharps posted:

gotta be honest when someone said that poster war crime gigolo was going to be the next one to go nuts I thought they were being funny and making up a silly username

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

smoobles posted:

poo poo that probably happened a ton of times already lol

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

Hammerstein posted:

I was playing around in Midjourney

Lmao

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001
does anyone understand this tweet or know who this guy is

https://twitter.com/AdamSessler/status/1711761934318805484

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004