Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

long hair is against regulation. what is she doing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

Leandros posted:

Is it me or are the people with guns conspicuously often surrounded by the ones without?

Another thing I noticed was wildly varying reports of how many were "killed" at the festival, while the number of "bodies found" is often 260. Killed I've seen dozens, up to 109, some secondary websites referring to the 260 number but themselves referring to articles mentioning "bodies". Is there a place this ZAKA publishes reports?

At this point I’ve started to think the lack of details coming out is entirely intentional, so as to let rumors fly. There’s been more than enough time since the rave and the initial attack for specifics to come out, but instead we get rumors of beheadings and tapes and dead babies

Gunshow Poophole
Sep 14, 2008

OMBUDSMAN
POSTERS LOCAL 42069

Clapping Larry

titty_baby_ posted:

Yellow cake all over again

It's literally babies all over again lol there isn't even a... Abstraction

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle
So NATO member Turkey is going use the conflict to annex a bunch of Kurdistan?

Can they call on the rest of NATO to back them up or does it not count if it's a war of aggression

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

the vile huns bayoneted all the babies

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

Crazypoops posted:

I still don't get it

and I refuse to install twitter

Danny masterson, the stoner guy from that 70s show, went to prison for rape a few weeks ago. He’s cleverly jibbing that his defense should have been “free Palestine.” Get it? Haha. Ha

Canned Sunshine
Nov 20, 2005

CAUTION: POST QUALITY UNDER CONSTRUCTION

Hatebag posted:

the vile huns bayoneted all the babies

The Red (Crescent) coats are coming!

The Oldest Man
Jul 28, 2003

crepeface posted:

did it sound like an off the cuff Biden remark like calling Xi a dictator or was it part of the speech?

It's really hard to tell with Biden these days, he's delivering everything like he can barely remember what a prompter is

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Buddykins posted:

still blowing my mind that the president of the united states mentioned the babies. Just incredible.

like sniffs, lost in the rain

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

Turkey and Idlib both start flaring up during Israel's greatest moment of vulnerability, when Syria could have the best chance ever of retaking the Golan Heights. That's a dub for America's Syria policy.

If poo poo escalates drastically, I think we might see the US pull out it's forces in Syria and give Turkey the green light to move in (or at least have it's proxies move in) against the YPG/PYD. The US troops there are really vulnerable to Iranian missiles and there's not even a real legal basis for them to be there.

Even if the YPG/PYD invite in the SAA and lets the government recover some land, it takes pressure off Israel. The US officials can break out some old photos of Kurds training alongside Palestinians to help deal with any bad PR domestically.

This is all from a US point of view. I don't know if the other power involved would actually accept this playing out. Russia still patrols the area in a sort of "trip-wire" capacity.

spacemang_spliff posted:

Can they call on the rest of NATO to back them up or does it not count if it's a war of aggression

The Turkish drone strikes were happening before the Palestinian operation began. It was in response to a PKK suicide bombing in Ankara on October 1st. The US has even shot down a Turkish drone.

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

he looks like that jeff dunham puppet

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

If you move it from "40 babies were beheaded" to "40 babies and children died, some were beheaded" I buy it.

I also think Israel incentivized young families to move there as part of the settlement programs and that multiple children had died in the past. https://www.timesofisrael.com/despite-rockets-arson-balloons-israeli-communities-on-gaza-border-keep-growing/

I feel deep sympathy for the children but they are victims of parents who forced them to be participants in genocide.

F_Shit_Fitzgerald
Feb 2, 2017

I hope Biden gets kicked out on his "kishkes" in November 2024.

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*

spacemang_spliff posted:

even if they did, non-US NATO armouries and forces seem to be preoccupied with the Unprovoked Full-Scale Russian War of Aggression and Genocide to help.

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

Hearing reports that 40 babes were thirst trapping in Gaza

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

Buddykins posted:

Holly poo poo lmao

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*

gradenko_2000 posted:

Lol it's exactly 23 years to the very day of the Nayirah testimony

lol drat

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Gumball Gumption posted:

If you move it from "40 babies were beheaded" to "40 babies and children died, some were beheaded" I buy it.

I also think Israel incentivized young families to move there as part of the settlement programs and that multiple children had died in the past. https://www.timesofisrael.com/despite-rockets-arson-balloons-israeli-communities-on-gaza-border-keep-growing/

I feel deep sympathy for the children but they are victims of parents who forced them to be participants in genocide.

haha i forgot about "arson balloons"

Rorobb
Aug 17, 2005

Buddykins posted:

lol you just unlocked why he has looked so familiar to me in pictures like this

VoicesCanBe
Jul 1, 2023

"Cóż, wygląda na to, że zostaliśmy łaskawie oszczędzeni trudu decydowania o własnym losie. Jakże uprzejme z ich strony, że przearanżowali Europę bez kłopotu naszego zdania!"

spacemang_spliff posted:

Kurds are nominally a US ally too but the US doesn't give a poo poo about that naturally

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Xenology is an unnatural mixture of science fiction and formal logic. At its core is a flawed assumption...

that an alien race would be psychologically human.

someone give Nick Mullen the biden puppet

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
so loving funny

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*

Crazypoops posted:

Hearing reports that 40 babes were thirst trapping in Gaza

no, the reports are that babies are thirsty while trapped in gaza because israel cut off the water supply

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

Gumball Gumption posted:

It’s sad when babies and children and people in general die. I think like I said above the vagueness of the situation is intentional to let these types of rumors fester. But also it doesn’t matter really, it’s not like Hamas depends on western support and needs to retain good PR. All they have to do is fight the war they’re able to fight and see if they can force a peace on their terms or go out fighting. I think they realized a long loving time ago that the sympathies of western liberals weren’t going to bring them any support in their conflict. Idk

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib

Buddykins posted:

loving lol

Korean Boomhauer
Sep 4, 2008

Buddykins posted:

lmfao

Tom Guycot
Oct 15, 2008

Chief of Governors

Buddykins posted:

uncanny

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Google Butt posted:

someone give Nick Mullen the biden puppet

victree... victree.... victree...

Death By The Blues
Oct 30, 2011
Its just non stop shelling and bombing in Gaza this morning.

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."

Buddykins posted:

Tom Guycot
Oct 15, 2008

Chief of Governors

amazing...

Ferdinand Bardamu
Apr 30, 2013
wow someone made this connection back in 2012

https://jackfmcasper.com/is-joe-biden-actually-a-puppet-named-walter/

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

joe biden owned by buddykins.... what a world

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

a whole lot of children are dying on both sides, because a lot of people want that to happen

please just stop counting bodies. nothing good comes from that.

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."

Lpzie posted:

joe biden owned by buddykins.... what a world

Nairbo
Jan 2, 2005
https://twitter.com/alandersh/status/1711922478140776698?s=46&t=HcndB4PE9m4tuLbKq5nReg

the child rape understander has something to say

ThatBasqueGuy
Feb 14, 2013

someone introduce jojo to lazyb

Buddykins posted:

gently caress

The Oldest Man
Jul 28, 2003

VoicesCanBe posted:

Kurds are nominally a US ally too but the US doesn't give a poo poo about that naturally

they exist in a quantum super position of being righteous democracy loving allies and being a designated terror group, the wave function only collapses depending on whether they're fighting isis or getting bombed by the Turkish air force

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

how has nobody hit this fucker with the heart attack ray gun

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

https://twitter.com/JournalismPopal/status/1711884117908885517
Clip of an Arab woman in Canada being told by a white woman that she should be raped for having a Palestinian flag on her car. The video isn't like visually graphic, but it was hard to watch.

https://twitter.com/ricardo_hausman/status/1711812239886323749
One of the architects of the attempted coup against Maduro in Venezuela defending collective punishment in Gaza