Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

Dersh is an expert on these things, you see

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Buddykins posted:

he looks like that jeff dunham puppet

lmao

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Yeah theyre going to ethnically cleanse gaza

https://twitter.com/spectatorindex/status/1711913744509628901?t=nk0t4aZAeXkHdIfUs7c0wg&s=19

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

so loving stoked that they're going to give biden the nobel peace prize for this lmfao

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

......civilians?

The Oldest Man
Jul 28, 2003

:smugdog: look it was either genocide or a little light ethnic cleansing and this was the lesser option

Death By The Blues
Oct 30, 2011
its tokenism. Once Egypt rejects whatever plan Israel and USA have for expelling and cleansing the Gaza population, they can wipe their hands and say they "tried".

Hilario Baldness
Feb 10, 2005

:buddy:

Grimey Drawer
Egypt wants nothing to do with Palestinians, anyone can see this poo poo will fall through

The Oldest Man
Jul 28, 2003

no no see we'll simply give the displaced survivors of the palestinian genocide a new home in *throws dart at map*

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

nakba 2: no electric boogaloo

The Oldest Man
Jul 28, 2003

The Oldest Man posted:

no no see we'll simply give the displaced survivors of the palestinian genocide a new home in *throws dart at map*

i think the funniest answer to this is probably crimea but ill hear your pitches

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

Buddykins posted:

still blowing my mind that the president of the united states mentioned the babies. Just incredible.

by this point you really shouldnt be surprised by sick poo poo coming from potus

ThatBasqueGuy
Feb 14, 2013

someone introduce jojo to lazyb

The Oldest Man posted:

i think the funniest answer to this is probably crimea but ill hear your pitches

ohio

The Oldest Man
Jul 28, 2003

too obvious, next

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."

Love 2 revisit the trail of tears

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

External Organs posted:

Love 2 revisit the trail of tears
now now

I'm sure they get to go back to their land when this is all over

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

CODChimera posted:

lets move on from the babies

yes, the move bombing also killed babies

Clip-On Fedora
Feb 20, 2011

The Oldest Man posted:

Florida

Spaced God
Feb 8, 2014

All torment, trouble, wonder and amazement
Inhabits here: some heavenly power guide us
Out of this fearful country!

us is just setting up highway of death 2.0

Death By The Blues
Oct 30, 2011
I mean in the near future you probably will see the westernized rich/upper middle class of the global south populate eastern euope as their own natural population declines and the climate collapse exodus begins. However, Europe has no desire for these Palestinians to escape on boats up the Mediterranean from North Africa.

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

https://twitter.com/hillary__vaughn/status/1711908229762945088

The one Palestinian in the US Congress gets chased and questioned about why she refuses to speak about the beheading of Israeli babies

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Atrocious Joe posted:

The one Palestinian in the US Congress gets chased and questioned about why she refuses to speak about the beheading of Israeli babies

lol she can't say it didn't happen because it would contradict Her President

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

semites are supposed to go OUT of egypt :doh:

Clip-On Fedora
Feb 20, 2011

Atrocious Joe posted:

It’s gonna get worse

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

idk how i'd handle news that my people will be genocided and there's nothing i can do about it and in fact it's people i have to smile and thank who are doing it

Hilario Baldness
Feb 10, 2005

:buddy:

Grimey Drawer
If it hasn't happened already, Tlaib will have probably receive death threats by the end of the week, she'll be asked to resign by Democratic leadership

RadiRoot
Feb 3, 2007

Atrocious Joe posted:

sick vultures. this entire political machine wants nothing more than another genocide.

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

bump

The Oldest Man
Jul 28, 2003

mid, next. no more red states.

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

isn't this just Jared plan warmed-over

Gunshow Poophole
Sep 14, 2008

OMBUDSMAN
POSTERS LOCAL 42069

Clapping Larry

Buddykins posted:

he looks like that jeff dunham puppet

Lmao haha that's it that's IT buddykins u mad lad

F_Shit_Fitzgerald
Feb 2, 2017

Hilario Baldness posted:

If it hasn't happened already, Tlaib will have probably receive death threats by the end of the week, she'll be asked to resign by Democratic leadership

It will be seen as her fault, she's "too controversial" and will be blamed for the death threats she received. That's 100% how I expect for this to go.

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

gradenko_2000 posted:

isn't this just Jared plan warmed-over

I thought the Jared plan had the Gaza to West Bank tunnel

Pooky
Aug 29, 2004

I post fox news so u don't have to 💋

Sheng-Ji Yang posted:

Yeah theyre going to ethnically cleanse gaza

Bigly

https://twitter.com/LindseyGrahamSC/status/1711928827318866331

smoobles
Sep 4, 2014

Mantis42 posted:

wow everyone in the replies losing their heads over this... what a bunch of babies

lmao gently caress

Paladin
Nov 26, 2004
You lost today, kid. But that doesn't mean you have to like it.

The Oldest Man posted:

too obvious, next

Palestine (/ˈpælɪstiːn/ PAL-ih-steen) is a city in and the seat of Anderson County in the U.S. state of Texas

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Smythe posted:

semites are supposed to go OUT of egypt :doh:

the story of exodus is actually bronze age propaganda against the egyptians. the ancestors of jews migrated into the levant from the east/northeast which is observable with the archaeological evidence of cisterns.
plus the pyramids were built using the corveé labor system, not slavery

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

Hatebag posted:

the story of exodus is actually bronze age propaganda against the egyptians. the ancestors of jews migrated into the levant from the east/northeast which is observable with the archaeological evidence of cisterns.
plus the pyramids were built using the corveé labor system, not slavery

The pyramids were built by Jacob to hold the pharaoh’s grain dumbass, they got enslaves at some later point

Soggy Muffin
Jul 29, 2003
Reddit social experiment

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

The Oldest Man posted:

madagascar plan two