Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Abner Assington
Mar 13, 2005

For I am a sinner in the hands of an angry god. Bloody Mary, full of vodka, blessed are you among cocktails. Pray for me now, at the hour of my death, which I hope is soon.

Amen.

Ginette Reno posted:

Terrible bounce but lmao that the Pens start off their new season blowing another third period lead so thoroughly that they arent getting a point
it's like poetry

it rhymes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kevlar v2.0
Dec 25, 2003

=^•⩊•^=

Shooting way after the whistle is a dick move

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

The current go-ahead goal has assists from Corey Perry and Nick Foligno.

:lol: Rakell, bitch mode.

Mr. Fish
Sep 13, 2017

INLAND EMPIRE — This is a team with a lot of past, but little present. And almost no future.

Abner Assington posted:

it's like poetry

it rhymes

Jar-Jarry is the key to all this, if we get Jar-Jarry working. 'Cause he's a funnier character than we've ever had on the ice.

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

Was the Seattle game delayed? I thought it was scheduled to start 15 minutes ago

Kevlar v2.0
Dec 25, 2003

=^•⩊•^=

Foligno :fork:

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

:siren: O Captain, My Captain, Inshallah :siren: :circlefap:

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

great work from the bench bedard

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN
Pens picked up where they left off from last season. Blowing leads, playing sloppy, and losing to Chicago.

Mind_Taker
May 7, 2007

shyduck posted:

great work from the bench bedard

He told them to score an ENG

Ginette Reno
Nov 18, 2006

How Doers get more done
Fun Shoe

rex rabidorum vires posted:

Pens picked up where they left off from last season. Blowing leads, playing sloppy, and losing to Chicago.

6th place Metro here we come

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

rex rabidorum vires posted:

Oh wow Jarry out played again? No way. Pens blowing another lead? Heck yea.

You can throw paint on it, change parts, rip out the radio, but...at the end of the day, it's still the same car with 159,000 miles on it and you just gotta give up the ghost.

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

blue squares posted:

Was the Seattle game delayed? I thought it was scheduled to start 15 minutes ago
waiting for bedard to go final

Abner Assington
Mar 13, 2005

For I am a sinner in the hands of an angry god. Bloody Mary, full of vodka, blessed are you among cocktails. Pray for me now, at the hour of my death, which I hope is soon.

Amen.
i'd rather eat a bowl of hair than watch vegas

gently caress it, horror movie time

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Abner Assington posted:

i'd rather eat a bowl of hair than watch vegas

gently caress it, horror movie time

I'm only watching this game because I thought it ended like half an hour ago. Time to play Soviet Republic.

e- :roflolmao: the electronic boards going BLACKHAWKS WIN!!!! in a visiting building.

Fifty Three
Oct 29, 2007

Woo hockey is back!

Woo hockey sucks!

Kevlar v2.0
Dec 25, 2003

=^•⩊•^=

Hawks win hail Satan :toot:

.Spec
Oct 4, 2001

Penguins hockey is back baby.

OldSenileGuy
Mar 13, 2001
I don't like this Vegas ceremony. Raise a banner, sure. But the regular season started like 5 hours ago. There shouldn't be a team skating around with the Cup right now.

EDIT: Other than that, the ceremony is pretty great. Giant slot machine lmao

EDIT2: They didn't even raise the banner to the rafters, wtf Vegas

EDIT3: oh wait they just didn't televise that part

OldSenileGuy fucked around with this message at 04:10 on Oct 11, 2023

Acquilae
May 15, 2013

Kevlar v2.0 posted:

Hawks win hail Satan :toot:

:swoon:

oh god this slot machine prop lol

Gadzuko
Feb 14, 2005
I have no interest in this game but I kept it on for the show, lol

Angry Asian
May 24, 2006
*BOOMSHAKALAKA*
Are there any players who weren't part of the cup team last year in the team photo being taken right now? Kinda awkward to be in it if so

Starsfan
Sep 29, 2007

This is what happens when you disrespect Cam Neely
gently caress the Golden Knights, that's Connor McDavid's cup! they stole it!

Tweak
Jul 28, 2003

or dont whatever

cool banner ceremony i guess but drop the dang puck already go kraken

Starsfan
Sep 29, 2007

Yeah the Golden Knights are the template to copy. Just train your team to score on 13.25% of the shots they take in the playoffs and find a goaltender who will save 93% of the shots the other team takes and you can't go far wrong

The Dirty Burger
Aug 24, 2007

1st team all star
+
2nd degree manslaughter
=
3rd world clothing line
KNIGHT TIME custom jersey sighting

Starsfan
Sep 29, 2007

huh what was that? did the referee say something?

go Seattle btw, gently caress them up.

Tweak
Jul 28, 2003

or dont whatever

lmfao why ref

Tweak
Jul 28, 2003

or dont whatever

kraken PP gettin right back to where they left off

Starsfan
Sep 29, 2007

lol Vegas scores on their first attempt of the game after spending 7 minutes in their own end

BitBasher
Jun 6, 2004

You've got to know the rules before you can break 'em. Otherwise, it's no fun.

Starsfan posted:

lol Vegas scores on their first attempt of the game after spending 7 minutes in their own end

Starsfan posted:

Yeah the Golden Knights are the template to copy. Just train your team to score on 13.25% of the shots they take in the playoffs and find a goaltender who will save 93% of the shots the other team takes and you can't go far wrong

OldSenileGuy
Mar 13, 2001
what is the thing that sounds like a swarm of bees in T-Moblie arena

BitBasher
Jun 6, 2004

:siren::siren:

Starsfan
Sep 29, 2007

oofff that's a tough one to give up

Tweak
Jul 28, 2003

or dont whatever

good stuff kraken

Mcqueen
Feb 26, 2007

'HEY MOM, I'M DONE WITH MY SEGMENT!'

Soiled Meat
Oh Brandon….

Haschel Cedricson
Jan 4, 2006

Brinkmanship

At least it was deflected. At first I thought it was 100% Tanev putting it in there.

Jhet
Jun 3, 2013
Watching a little behind, but it’s good to see that Dumoulin playing garbage defense is responsible for the first goal against.

Starsfan
Sep 29, 2007

lol they are using helicopter footage from probably the last time they were in Vegas for the playoffs, the Bellagio fountains are completely obscured by the F1 stands and track improvements at the moment :( The strip is quite the eyesore right now...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BitBasher
Jun 6, 2004

And they are loving up traffic to an epic degree. All while extorting local business owners!