Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Elden Lord Godfrey
Mar 4, 2022

Radical 90s Wizard posted:

lol they really just dumped that team into the middle of the poo poo and left them to die :mediocre:

dont you understand special operators are super soldiers with an infinity to one kill ratio, not just a bunch of roided out coke addicts who normally helicopter in to villages to slaughter and kidnap unarmed peasants

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

Radical 90s Wizard posted:

lol they really just dumped that team into the middle of the poo poo and left them to die :mediocre:

maybe they tried to bum rush them?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ihYWG-uvSE4

AFancyQuestionMark
Feb 19, 2017

Long time no see.

Zohar posted:

isnt their recognition of the west bank regime, what do hamas have to do with it

it's racism op

webcams for christ
Nov 2, 2005

Zohar posted:

isnt their recognition of the west bank regime, what do hamas have to do with it

absolutely nothing. but why do you think they need a reasonable justification?

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*
has anyone said death to israel yet

Zoeb
Oct 8, 2023

Dislike me? Don't spend $10 on a title. Donate to the Palestinian Red Crescent or Doctors Without Borders
https://www.palestinercs.org/en
https://www.doctorswithoutborders.org/
Thank you for your advice earlier about grills it was very kind.

Centrist Committee
Aug 6, 2019

ContinuityNewTimes posted:

I just watch Al-Jazeera and read this thread. I live in a state of bliss

yah western internet has only two settings: outrage and doom. it’s an insidious misery machine

DancingShade
Jul 26, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

Starsfan posted:

who's to say they don't hire another 60 year old amish dude to sit at the end of the line with a paint brush. I don't know what's possible and what's not possible.

and to be honest I always kind of skimmed past the Frosted Flake diatribes on shell production

Logistics is everything. If you skipped that aspect of the previous discussion then I'm sorry but you've only enjoyed the barest surface level of understanding.

Not to say you shouldn't. You do you. Enjoy what you like.

MLK Ultra
Mar 9, 2021

You can always tell the uncertainty of a situation by how long the Al-Ja anchor says, "Uhhhhhh."

Also I'm p sure missles can't read the word "PRESS."

MLK Ultra has issued a correction as of 11:36 on Oct 11, 2023

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Centrist Committee posted:

yah western internet has only two settings: outrage and doom. it’s an insidious misery machine

i just let that slide right off me, like water off a ducks back. back in my day, we had a word for that: autist

Centrist Committee
Aug 6, 2019

Zoeb posted:

Thank you for your advice earlier about grills it was very kind.

should have empty quoted it, theyre good posts. were all strapped into this monstrous thing but yeah anything you can do to find humanity away from a screen will do wonders for ya. also read marx

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

i bet that special forces team spent all year doing “canoe” practise than actually, you know, learning how to fight an urban gun battle

MLK Ultra
Mar 9, 2021

Homeless Friend posted:

i just let that slide right off me, like water off a ducks back. back in my day, we had a word for that: autist

garbage in, maintaining out

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022
al jazeera is win but its hard to watch at times like this

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.
Something interesting is happening on arab social media from my anecdotal observation, there is a massive realization happening amongst all classes that the west are actually evil and satanically racist and that all compromises mean nothing, there is a genuine wave of disgust with what the west is up to and a realization (even from the liberal weak kneed types) that the west will never grant them any form of humanity no matter how much they compromise.

There is also a huge outpouring of support from actual gulf social media, the people who were normally afraid of posting anything political in KSA and such have completely overwhelmed the troll bots and are now saying 'all us arabs have is each other, all us muslims have is each other' they're even outwardly saying they hope that carrier group gets blown up, and now there are some pro zionist quislings when they try to scare people point out that their masters made supporting hamas illegal and they will chase anyone who supports them will be legally chased, the overwhelming response from actual saudis and gulf arabs is 'Suck my dick, eat poo poo and die you loving worm'

Again this is anecdotal, but the tsunami of solidarity with palestine and how sharp it is from places I thought were under control by pro-zionists and the sheer rage from average real people is really inspiring. if israel thought they made any inroads to being tolerated by even a tiny fraction of arabs it was completely wiped away with their crimes, the slogan is now uniformly DTI.

Also have some cool pro-palestine fanart:-

(the guy in this picture is Izz-addin al-Qassam)

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

handing out guns really only works for the whitest of whitest settlers (ie those from brooklyn), any brown israeli or saphadi jew is going to get blasted by some twitchy fat jacob

Comrade Koba
Jul 2, 2007

Death By The Blues posted:

Something maybe happening again in Sderot as Israel hands out 27k guns to settlers in the town. Fascist genocidal minister can't leave :(

https://twitter.com/MayadeenEnglish/status/1712008275086938594

man i really want to believe this means that israel handed out guns to a bunch of people who turned out to be hamas infiltrators in disguise

PhilippAchtel
May 31, 2011

gradenko_2000 posted:

I suppose the thing that I'm... I don't know if "worried" is really the right term here, but the thing I'm watching out for is that if Gaza is completely cut off from water and power and medical supplies (and presumably food, soon), then it's not really a given that the Palestinians could resist combat-wise if people start starving to death

This is our generation's Paris Commune

PhilippAchtel
May 31, 2011

Except in our world the Germans will ethnically cleanse Paris...

Nix Panicus
Feb 25, 2007

Kunster posted:

They cancelled every Palestinian work permit, so I dunno if they're going to start strapping them to lampposts with their faces painted as collaborators any time soon.

Wouldnt cutting off their captive labor force completely gently caress over any labor intensive industry at a time when their own citizens are also occupied?

How does a mobilized Israel without Palestinian labor continue to exist?

VROOM VROOM
Jun 8, 2005

Comrade Koba posted:

man i really want to believe this means that israel handed out guns to a bunch of people who turned out to be hamas infiltrators in disguise

coming back with different hats and fake moustaches like they're at costco

ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь

Comrade Koba posted:

More likely settler idiots got jumpy and started shooting each other

Spice World War II
Jul 12, 2004
https://fxtwitter.com/OrenZiv_/status/1712038436910055925?s=20f

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.
Ashkelon still getting pummelled by hamas, Israel stays losing.

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Jel Shaker posted:

handing out guns really only works for the whitest of whitest settlers (ie those from brooklyn), any brown israeli or saphadi jew is going to get blasted by some twitchy fat jacob

Mr SuperAwesome
Apr 6, 2011

im from the bad post police, and i'm afraid i have bad news
its pretty funny that even lib media that at least pretended to source things and "fact check" stuff is now completely reporting the IDF line without even bothering to say "IDF sources say".

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2023/oct/11/hamas-attack-kfar-aza-kibbutz-massacre-israel

quote:

In Kfar Aza, no one was too old, too young or too weak for slaughter. It took the Israeli army half a day to reach the kibbutz of 750 people in southern Israel and fighting continued there for three days. In that time Hamas gunmen killed and mutilated dozens of civilian residents.

same poo poo is happening in Dutch media too which i was told had slightly higher standards for verification etc in normal times.

now we all know that this is completely fake, same as the rave bullshit, the rape bullshit, the baby murder bullshit and the IDF will walk it all back in a couple days (as they already did with the baby poo poo, or was it the rape poo poo? who loving knows too lazy to consult israel_crimes.txt)

but yeah lol lmao full crack ping death to libs death to israel death to america

Al-Saqr posted:

Something interesting is happening on arab social media from my anecdotal observation, there is a massive realization happening amongst all classes that the west are actually evil and satanically racist and that all compromises mean nothing, there is a genuine wave of disgust with what the west is up to and a realization (even from the liberal weak kneed types) that the west will never grant them any form of humanity no matter how much they compromise.

There is also a huge outpouring of support from actual gulf social media, the people who were normally afraid of posting anything political in KSA and such have completely overwhelmed the troll bots and are now saying 'all us arabs have is each other, all us muslims have is each other' they're even outwardly saying they hope that carrier group gets blown up, and now there are some pro zionist quislings when they try to scare people point out that their masters made supporting hamas illegal and they will chase anyone who supports them will be legally chased, the overwhelming response from actual saudis and gulf arabs is 'Suck my dick, eat poo poo and die you loving worm'

Again this is anecdotal, but the tsunami of solidarity with palestine and how sharp it is from places I thought were under control by pro-zionists and the sheer rage from average real people is really inspiring. if israel thought they made any inroads to being tolerated by even a tiny fraction of arabs it was completely wiped away with their crimes, the slogan is now uniformly DTI.

gently caress yes

fanfic insert
Nov 4, 2009

Al-Saqr posted:

I no longer recognize any of the baltics and ukraine they are all russia gently caress you

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

F Stop Fitzgerald posted:

"it may not have happened but the fact that i found it so believable is still really scary"

I found it:

Elden Lord Godfrey
Mar 4, 2022

Jel Shaker posted:

wheres that twitter video of some brooklyn rear end in a top hat standing inside the gate of an elderly palestinian couple's house whining that the house actually belongs to him now

what a useless loving system. property rights are sacrosanct under capitalism, except when its not

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
but, some good news:

https://twitter.com/altermidya/status/1712054043248570444

quote:

WATCH: Progressive organizations in the Philippines mobilize in solidarity with the Palestinian people's call to end Israeli occupation of Palestine.

Various organizations led by the Bagong Alyansang Makabayan [New People's Alliance] trooped to the Boy Scout Circle in Quezon City today, October 11, with calls to #FreePalestine

According to the International League of Peoples' Struggles, the war in the region will only end if the root causes of settler colonialism and oppression carried out by the Israel government is addressed.

Fizzil
Aug 24, 2005

There are five fucks at the edge of a cliff...

Al-Saqr posted:

I have nothing to add, pretty much. Special Thanks to CSPAM and particularly the ones who do all the rigorous reading and research.

It takes a colossal gently caress up like this from the west to alienate even Arab liberals lol.

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

Comrade Koba posted:

swedish government currently discussing whether they should retract the 2014 recognition of palestine as a sovereign state. :shepicide:

lmao loving demon nazi country

Legitimate sovereign states don't commit crimes against humanity, sorry that's the rules.

Centrist Committee
Aug 6, 2019

Al-Saqr posted:

this poo poo owns. the broad outlines of something like this have been coming into view lately with the “de-dollarization/multi-polarity” talk. like, the continued rise of china coupled with the west eating poo poo in ukraine has led to dramatic macroeconomic shifts.

anecdotally, none of the people I know offline give a poo poo about any of this. politics was everywhere on and offline from the late-obama years through the trump administration but since then it seems like people are just tired of arguing over pointless nonsense. it’s not quite connected to a positive vision like what you’re describing yet but it feels like it is going that way. no one is signing up to defend this poo poo, d&d/twitter aren’t real, etc etc. it’s just a kind of passive resignation with all kinds of interesting poo poo percolating beneath the surface. the old world is dying etc etc

Centrist Committee
Aug 6, 2019

Fizzil posted:

It takes a colossal gently caress up like this from the west

but you repeat yourself…

genericnick
Dec 26, 2012

Nix Panicus posted:

Wouldnt cutting off their captive labor force completely gently caress over any labor intensive industry at a time when their own citizens are also occupied?

How does a mobilized Israel without Palestinian labor continue to exist?

Uncle Joe will pay for it.

Mr SuperAwesome
Apr 6, 2011

im from the bad post police, and i'm afraid i have bad news

Elden Lord Godfrey posted:

wheres that twitter video of some brooklyn rear end in a top hat standing inside the gate of an elderly palestinian couple's house whining that the house actually belongs to him now

what a useless loving system. property rights are sacrosanct under capitalism, except when its not

https://twitter.com/TheSyedHaq/status/1710559244360008074

my israel_crimes.txt file paying dividends right now

keep punching joe
Jan 22, 2006

Die Satan!

What's this guys forum account?

Hammerstein
May 6, 2005

YOU DON'T KNOW A DAMN THING ABOUT RACING !
Today I watched a little bit of a German talkshow addressing Gaza. After a few seconds I threw up in my mouth. German mainstream media is in full genocide cheerleading mode.

Zodium
Jun 19, 2004

Al-Saqr posted:

good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stringent
Dec 22, 2004

image text goes here

keep punching joe posted:

What's this guys forum account?

leon trotsky 2012