Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

genericnick
Dec 26, 2012

HallelujahLee posted:

egypt isnt going to take the hit of accepting then rerouting much easier to not accept at all

heres a better idea maybe the us should stop supporting and abetting genocide

Honestly, that might be what the attacks on the border posts were for. Scare the Egyptian army away, then drive the whole population over the border.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MLK Ultra
Mar 9, 2021

campfire posted:

i got about 500,000 kids under the age of 15 does that work? asking for a friend if not its totally fine i just was wondering

mods, I found Kony

Zodium
Jun 19, 2004

that's right.

the possible outcomes seem to be:
- no out way is found, and israel genocides the palestinians.
- some way out is found, and israel ethnically cleanses palestine.
- israel is defeated and apartheid is ended by force of arms.

the core's material support for the former two outcomes and visceral opposition to the third is, at this point, essentially indistinguishable from nazism.

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

genericnick posted:

Honestly, that might be what the attacks on the border posts were for. Scare the Egyptian army away, then drive the whole population over the border.

have the egyptians left their border posts? the only thing i read was that they tried to send some aid convoy and israel bombed it and they went right back to egypt

campfire
Feb 19, 2008

Snoo Zertnert

MLK Ultra posted:

mods, I found Kony

dude i was just wondering

Kazzah
Jul 15, 2011

Formerly known as
Krazyface
Hair Elf
well I was once a stranger in the land of egypt and i turned out just FINE

genericnick
Dec 26, 2012

Zodium posted:

that's right.

the core's material support for the former two outcomes and visceral opposition to the third is, at this point, essentially indistinguishable from nazism.

It's true

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Zodium posted:

that's right.

yeah....:smith:

John Charity Spring
Nov 4, 2009

SCREEEEE

Amazing: President Jackson is working on a plan that would allow civilians to safely leave the ancestral homelands of the Cherokee and cross the continent to reservations. This is great news. President Jackson is making sure that innocent people don't die due to the actions of the Cherokee National Council. That's leadership.

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

Zodium posted:

that's right.

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

Egypt: No

US: Well gosh golly we tried! Guess you Palestinians better get good at dodging bombs

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

Zodium posted:

that's right.

so is like the US going to stop Israel from bombing the Egypt border because if not that kind of eliminates options 2

maybe they'll ask nicely or something

VoicesCanBe
Jul 1, 2023

"Cóż, wygląda na to, że zostaliśmy łaskawie oszczędzeni trudu decydowania o własnym losie. Jakże uprzejme z ich strony, że przearanżowali Europę bez kłopotu naszego zdania!"

It never has been. The US security state demands 100% lockstep with regards to supporting Israel. 90% of congress members isn't enough, they want 100%.

antipattern
Nov 8, 2019

Zodium posted:

that's right.

Yeah after the west immediately went into 1000% genocidal bloodlust mode after the attack, it became crystal clear they're all nazis lusting for the death of the global south. I suppose that's always been the case but now there's zero doubt.

Mr SuperAwesome
Apr 6, 2011

im from the bad post police, and i'm afraid i have bad news

Zodium posted:

that's right.

That is a false and outrageous statement. The Nazis were doing it for bad reasons because they were evil, whereas we are doing it for good humane reasons against evil muslim subhuman scum. It's a big difference. :jerkbag:

webcams for christ
Nov 2, 2005

Zodium posted:

that's right.

John Charity Spring posted:

Amazing: President Jackson is working on a plan that would allow civilians to safely leave the ancestral homelands of the Cherokee and cross the continent to reservations. This is great news. President Jackson is making sure that innocent people don't die due to the actions of the Cherokee National Council. That's leadership.

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

John Charity Spring posted:

Don Pigeon
Oct 29, 2005

Great pigeons are not born great. They grow great by eating lots of bread crumbs.
China re-educating the Uighur: genocide
Israel cutting off water and electricity to millions living in an open-air prison, and bombing apartments and hospitals: not genocide

got it!

VoicesCanBe
Jul 1, 2023

"Cóż, wygląda na to, że zostaliśmy łaskawie oszczędzeni trudu decydowania o własnym losie. Jakże uprzejme z ich strony, że przearanżowali Europę bez kłopotu naszego zdania!"

Zodium posted:

that's right.

This can't be emphasized enough. If we take that tweet totally at face value, and Biden's plan goes as intended, it is still literal ethnic cleansing; the mass deportation of an ethnic population. What would follow is Israel raising settlements throughout all of Gaza.

More likely, no such "humanitarian" corridor will be established, and Israel will continue unabated with genocide.

Real Mean Queen
Jun 2, 2004

Zesty.

No check it out it's really good. President Biden is working on a thing where you can safely abandon your home and move to a refugee camp in a different country so you can be safe while they're busy bombing the loving living goddamned loving poo poo out of your home and most of everything else you've ever seen. What? What happens to you after that? You're in luck, President Biden has discussed scheduling meetings to discuss working on a plan about that.

evilmiera
Dec 14, 2009

HallelujahLee posted:

egypt isnt going to take the hit of accepting then rerouting much easier to not accept at all

Several other countries have already done similar things in the past.

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

the houthis launching drone attacks against Israel would be lol, just a complete failure by the us and the saudis to cripple them

Frosted Flake
Sep 13, 2011

Semper Shitpost Ubique

Elden Lord Godfrey posted:

dont you understand special operators are super soldiers with an infinity to one kill ratio, not just a bunch of roided out coke addicts who normally helicopter in to villages to slaughter and kidnap unarmed peasants

That's 100% what happened IMO.

They genuinely believe their "one riot, one Ranger" stuff.

RIP Bozos posted:

Shaldag carried out several missions during Operation Litani of 1978. One of its last missions was reconnaissance near Hasbaya. The unit crossed into enemy territory, came under fire, and a team commander lost his leg to a landmine. The company commander managed to retreat without further casualties or the loss of equipment. It took part in the 1982 Lebanon War, and assisted in Operation Mole Cricket 19.

In 1984 Shaldag took part in Operation Moses in Sudan. In 1991 it took part in Operation Solomon: On May 24–25, under the command of Benny Gantz, Shaldag unit secured the airlift of 14,000 Ethiopian Jews from Addis Ababa to Israel. During the First Intifada, its operatives were the first to mount undercover operations in civilian disguises in the Palestinian territories, prior to the formation of the Samson Unit and Duvdevan Unit.

During the 1982–2000 South Lebanon conflict, Shaldag took part in operations Accountability and Grapes of Wrath. It proved particularly valuable during the latter, when it helped quickly pinpoint Hezbollah rocket squads in time for the Israeli Air Force to take them out. It received the Chief of Staff Citation for its conduct in that operation. It also participated in the Second Intifada, and is known to have been responsible for the assassination of Yussef Abu Sway, a Palestinian militant who had taken part in shooting attacks against Israelis. During the 2006 Lebanon War, Shaldag took part in Operation Sharp and Smooth, the August 1 raid on Baalbek. Delivered by helicopters near Baalbek at 01:00, its troops proceeded north to the Sheik Habib neighborhood in order to arrest suspected Hezbollah operatives. En route, they encountered four Hezbollah fighters and killed them. A total of 19 Hezbollah fighters were killed, with no Israeli fatalities.

In 2007 Shaldag was also reportedly involved in Operation Orchard, the destruction of a Syrian nuclear reactor. The unit is reported to have infiltrated an underground depot near the Syrian site suspected of being a nuclear reactor, in order to designate the target for the incoming Israeli fighters that destroyed it.

During the 2014 Gaza War, Shaldag operatives assisted in uncovering Hamas tunnels, and provided support for IDF units operating during fighting in Gaza. Notably, a Shaldag sniper team supported Nahal Brigade infantry forces in the northern Gaza Strip

campfire
Feb 19, 2008

Snoo Zertnert

haha drat u guys are smart

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

Raskolnikov38 posted:

the houthis launching drone attacks against Israel would be lol, just a complete failure by the us and the saudis to cripple them

did the US and Saudi Arabia accomplish anything in Yemen other than causing a famine

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011
israel blew up a university for training engineers that hamas employed

wait sorry

recent developments has forced israel to defend itself by strategically neutralizing a hamas training camp for creating terror structures

https://twitter.com/manniefabian/status/1712022190105743437

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.

spacemang_spliff posted:

did the US and Saudi Arabia accomplish anything in Yemen other than causing a famine

They gave Iran a military foothold in the southern arabian peninsula and starved hundreds of thousands of people and destroyed any hope for that country to transition to democracy that's pretty much it.

Mr SuperAwesome
Apr 6, 2011

Bad news for posters standing up for the rights of palestinians not to be genocided, that is anti-semitism, which is bad, and France will immediately expel you from the country.

quote:

France has expelled three foreign nationals for antisemitic acts or comments since the weekend, a government spokesman has confirmed.

The interior minister Gérald Darmanin said on Wednesday that any non-national accused of antisemitic acts would have their resident permit cancelled and be immediately expelled.

Real Mean Queen
Jun 2, 2004

Zesty.

Tiler Kiwi posted:

israel blew up a university for training engineers that hamas employed

wait sorry

recent developments has forced israel to defend itself by strategically neutralizing a hamas training camp for creating terror structures

https://twitter.com/manniefabian/status/1712022190105743437

I have a right to burn down schools, which is an inherent requirement for my existence

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

evilmiera posted:

Several other countries have already done similar things in the past.

this is ethnic cleansing op

ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь
Tremendous title work

Mr SuperAwesome
Apr 6, 2011

ContinuityNewTimes posted:

Tremendous title work

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

But have you considered whether the child murdered by the driver of that truck was riding an oversized bike?!?! Children riding oversized bikes are the scourge of our roadways!!
I could not believe my eyes and denounced the account as a fake (the lack of an H in his handle vs display name is still a mystery to me), a rare miss for me to be sure- but you can't argue that Gunther is on the right side of history

https://twitter.com/GunterFehlinger/status/1712052429506707758

genericnick
Dec 26, 2012

ContinuityNewTimes posted:

Tremendous title work

ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь
The only reason Gunther isn't cheering is that Israel has cordial relations with Russia

Valleyant
Jul 23, 2007

That darn catte

Mr SuperAwesome posted:

Bad news for posters standing up for the rights of palestinians not to be genocided, that is anti-semitism, which is bad, and France will immediately expel you from the country.

I feel like actual antisemitism is gonna explode after the dust clears on this mess

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

Mr SuperAwesome posted:

West powers super excited there’s a form of anti-Semitic genocide they can publicly support while calling themselves the good guys and they don’t want anyone to ruin their blood boners

Cookie Cutter
Nov 29, 2020

Is there something else that's bothering you Mr. President?

With Gunther, Takei and CATO wife on their side, the Palestinian cause is truly destined for victory

GoLambo
Apr 11, 2006
How exactly did Hamas have time to commit all these rapes and war crimes while they were busy overrunning military bases, fighting the IDF street to street, and merking like half of the IDF's special forces command? Anybody can do war crimes for sure but like, these guys seem like they had quite a lot more on their plate before but like, has anyone bothered to suggest that tens of thousands of rounds in stray crossfire within an urban center is likely to produce significant civilian casualties?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Death By The Blues
Oct 30, 2011
Big rocket attack on Tel Aviv

https://twitter.com/WarMonitors/status/1712083638542635311