Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Decon posted:

Yes when someone says civilian death and terrorism are bad they definitely mean that they crave more of it. I'm very rational.

obviously the correct solution is for the palestinians to do the wakanda forever salute as they are periodically culled by the israeilis while everyone around the world says "ah, shucks"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OctaMurk
Jun 21, 2013
According to a source within Netanyahu's Likud party, an agreement has been reached between Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu and the leader of the National Unity party, Benny Gantz, over the formation of an emergency government.

The source states that it was agreed that Netanyahu, Defense Minister Gallant, and Gantz will be part of the war cabinet. Gadi Eizenkot, a member of Gantz's party and ex-IDF Chief of Staff, alongside Strategic Affairs Minister Ron Dermer, will serve as observers.

The authorities of the regular security cabinet, as stipulated by law, will remain unchanged. Gantz's party will have five ministers in the government without portfolios.

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

In Training posted:

drat another nazi pope. Son of a bitch!

stumblebum
May 8, 2022

no, what you want to do is get somebody mad enough to give you a red title you're proud of

Clip-On Fedora posted:

To me, the fact that no token opposition whatsoever is being allowed in the west, and that several governments have already started threatening jail time for anyone with Pro-Palestine sentiments seems to be a sign that things are going really, really bad for Israel.

i genuinely expect the media blitz to work at the effectiveness of the Iraq War propaganda, but for weeks instead of years

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

Decon posted:

Yes when someone says civilian death and terrorism are bad they definitely mean that they crave more of it. I'm very rational.

When it comes to Palestine in the west, yeah this is how people act. Major news networks are having people who in the same breath are saying civilian death on both sides are bad and then calling for Gaza to be purged of human animals and vermin

ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь

Brogeoisie posted:

gently caress this child rape enabler

He said he was sorry for all the child rape so can we please stop bringing it up? It's rude

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.

Clip-On Fedora posted:

To me, the fact that no token opposition whatsoever is being allowed in the west, and that several governments have already started threatening jail time for anyone with Pro-Palestine sentiments seems to be a sign that things are going really, really bad for Israel.

yeah the west wouldnt be heiling hitler this violently if Israel was in control of the situation theyre clearly butthurt

F_Shit_Fitzgerald
Feb 2, 2017
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!

Clip-On Fedora posted:

It certainly shows the righteousness of the Israeli cause that they would have to crack down so hard on anyone who dares go against state propaganda.

Fellatio del Toro
Mar 21, 2009

Al-Saqr posted:

yeah the west wouldnt be heiling hitler this violently if Israel was in control of the situation theyre clearly butthurt

well the other explanation is that the west has been lusting for this genocide for decades, and are realizing that its now or never. perhaps the truth is somewhere in the middle

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat
Takes years to peddle bullshit that stinky. If the last years was all Is real talk on the news then yeah, I'd believe it, but this is the first mention of Zion all year by the talking heads and these dumbasses expect everyone to just shift gears from one war to another in the span of a week? Nah

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

beheaded babies is blowing up my normie group chat this morning. i assume that's been 100% confirmed and real now

Greg12
Apr 22, 2020
if the pope opposes antisemitism so much, he should probably forbid preaching simon of trent and have all the relics and literature dumped in the ocean

[crickets]

goth smoking cloves
Feb 28, 2011

KirbyKhan posted:

Takes years to peddle bullshit that stinky. If the last years was all Is real talk on the news then yeah, I'd believe it, but this is the first mention of Zion all year by the talking heads and these dumbasses expect everyone to just shift gears from one war to another in the span of a week? Nah

You would need some sort of national tragedy that unites the two parties against a common enemy...

Uh oh

Frosted Flake
Sep 13, 2011

Semper Shitpost Ubique

Benny Gantz served in the IAF commando unit that was wiped out. I bet he’s pissed.

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.

i say swears online posted:

beheaded babies is blowing up my normie group chat this morning. i assume that's been 100% confirmed and real now

so are you gonna debunk that or let them yap?

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

Fellatio del Toro posted:

well the other explanation is that the west has been lusting for this genocide for decades, and are realizing that its now or never. perhaps the truth is somewhere in the middle

The west still loves anti-semitism. Hell, the GOP has been using thinly veiled code words and citing a Jewish billionaire as the anti-christ basically since Trump first ran for president. Palestinians right now are okay to be anti-Semitic against so the west is going whole hog on the thought of killing them but the second their blood lust is slightly sated after cheering Israel on and demanding genocide they’re gonna turn to each other in private and go “drat, look what Israel did to those poor defenseless Palestinians. Those Jews, right?”

Decon
Nov 22, 2015

Dr. VooDoo posted:

When it comes to Palestine in the west, yeah this is how people act. Major news networks are having people who in the same breath are saying civilian death on both sides are bad and then calling for Gaza to be purged of human animals and vermin

Which obviously means you can unquestioningly project that onto any and every individual says they think civilian deaths are always bad.

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

actually it's been in the "you need to trust the journalists that said they saw it" phase of confirmation the whole time

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009

The exact opposite. Even the IDF said it's unconfirmed.

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

Decon posted:

Which obviously means you can unquestioningly project that onto any and every individual says they think civilian deaths are always bad.

shut up

Fellatio del Toro
Mar 21, 2009

issuing a correction RE the phrase "now or never"; the west has realized its now, or later, or slowly over a long time, but would really like it to be now

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

FlapYoJacks posted:

The exact opposite. Even the IDF said it's unconfirmed.

no! noo!!

Zodium
Jun 19, 2004

been asking which of the three possible outcomes people think we should support, and now my group chats are just people typing up and deleting messages.

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

Zodium posted:

been asking which of the three possible outcomes people think we should support, and now my group chats are just people typing up and deleting messages.

lol

stumblebum
May 8, 2022

no, what you want to do is get somebody mad enough to give you a red title you're proud of

Decon posted:

that's because civilian deaths are always good

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

Zodium posted:

lol

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Zodium posted:

lmao

Mr SuperAwesome
Apr 6, 2011

im from the bad post police, and i'm afraid i have bad news

Zodium posted:

lomarf

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

Zodium posted:

Oof

Nix Panicus
Feb 25, 2007

Decon posted:

Considering Israel has universal conscription I dont think there are any civilian adults, except the religious extremists who don't serve and the conscientious objectors who served prison time for it.

So I guess its bad for conscientious objectors and children to die, and I feel very bad for those caught up as collateral damage in this war that is 100% Israel's fault due to their years of unbearable inhumane oppression

Every drop of blood is on Israel's hands, no exceptions.

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009
I just... I just can't today. Too many idiots on social media and my extended family with their lovely takes supporting Israel. The old saying "A lie can travel the globe before the truth can even put on its shoes," rings true. Enough social media and dealing with extended family today.

Luckily my brother, sister, and children all support Hamas because they aren't dumb poo poo heads. I have no idea about my parents. Those jackwagons probably have a giant Israel flag on their lawn or some poo poo. I'm glad I cut ties with them years ago.

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009

Zodium posted:

:eyepop:

Spaced God
Feb 8, 2014

All torment, trouble, wonder and amazement
Inhabits here: some heavenly power guide us
Out of this fearful country!

FlapYoJacks posted:

I just... I just can't today. Too many idiots on social media and my extended family with their lovely takes supporting Israel. The old saying "A lie can travel the globe before the truth can even put on its shoes," rings true. Enough social media and dealing with extended family today.

Luckily my brother, sister, and children all support Hamas because they aren't dumb poo poo heads. I have no idea about my parents. Those jackwagons probably have a giant Israel flag on their lawn or some poo poo. I'm glad I cut ties with them years ago.

No one in my family knows or cares what's happening which I think is also quintessentially American

Spaced God
Feb 8, 2014

All torment, trouble, wonder and amazement
Inhabits here: some heavenly power guide us
Out of this fearful country!

Zodium posted:

Lmao

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

FlapYoJacks posted:

Thabk you for the update on your fail rear end family or whatever

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY

Zodium posted:

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

Zodium posted:

nixon voice "jesus christ"

Mr SuperAwesome
Apr 6, 2011

im from the bad post police, and i'm afraid i have bad news
there's actually a secret 4th option where everyone gets along very nicely. no i don't feel like elaborating how this will happen.

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

the two buttons meme but the conflicted operator is just slamming 'genocide' over and over

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009

DaysBefore posted:

Thabk you for the update on your fail rear end family or whatever

You're welcome!