Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.
now i know why western leftists fail all the time the public are nazis

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

Teriyaki Koinku posted:

Yes, Israel occupying Gaza is a great idea and totally not something that will lead to a massacre.

I do not believe that Israel wants to have a permanent ground occupation in Gaza. That wasn't sustainable for them in the 90s and early 2000s and I doubt it is now.

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

mcmagic posted:

I do not believe that Israel wants to have a permanent ground occupation in Gaza. That wasn't sustainable for them in the 90s and early 2000s and I doubt it is now.

they want to genocide everyone there op

Sherbert Hoover
Dec 12, 2019

Working hard, thank you!

Al-Saqr posted:

duh

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

IÃÂÃŒÂÌ° Ó̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉mÃÂ̺̩ Ç̬A̡̮̞̠ÚÉ̱̫ K̶eÓgÃÂ.̻̱̪̕Ö̹̟
This is all because I revealed my birthday wish was peace in the middle east when I blew out the candles this year.

You never tell ANYBODY your birthday wish

Fellatio del Toro
Mar 21, 2009

i would suggest that israel actually does want to permanently occupy the ground in gaza

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

Al-Saqr posted:

Always has been, OP.

stumblebum
May 8, 2022

no, what you want to do is get somebody mad enough to give you a red title you're proud of

Al-Saqr posted:

western leftists being wildly successful in the early 20th century is why liberal society had to invent fascism in the first place

EDIT: bearing in mind that of course america had kind of already developed it via mass genocidal settler homesteading, but its export was confluent with rising communist movements

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

DaysBefore posted:

Thabk you for the update on your fail rear end family or whatever

Nix Panicus
Feb 25, 2007

Al-Saqr posted:

Yeah the left is functionally dead in the west and has been for a very long time. You might win some minor local victories but they'll be undone in short order. Shits extremely depressing.

Mr SuperAwesome
Apr 6, 2011

im from the bad post police, and i'm afraid i have bad news

Al-Saqr posted:

yep (but they think they are very nice people) (they aren't)

Nix Panicus
Feb 25, 2007

stumblebum posted:

western leftists being wildly successful in the early 20th century is why liberal society had to invent fascism in the first place

EDIT: bearing in mind that of course america had kind of already developed it via mass genocidal settler homesteading, but its export was confluent with rising communist movements

Trying to explain to people that Appalachia and even the midwest once had vibrant leftist communities is just met with staring disbelief these days

Mr SuperAwesome
Apr 6, 2011

after this wave of backlash against freedom i'm eagerly awaiting the west starting to round up communists or anyone not actively cheerleading the fascist genocide. hello CIA man reading our posts. do us a favour and when you shoot us make it quick

i am harry
Oct 14, 2003

I wonder how many israeli flags will be put out alongside the ukrainian flags in americans front lawns

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Al-Saqr posted:

hard to believe the white world which has grown ascendent over the earth over the past 500 years via the most extreme genocide and slavery in human history could be comprised of bad people

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007
well you spend a century killing harassing jailing disappearing etc. every mildly leftist person you're gonna cultivate a nazi public, yeah

stumblebum
May 8, 2022

no, what you want to do is get somebody mad enough to give you a red title you're proud of

Mr SuperAwesome posted:

after this wave of backlash against freedom i'm eagerly awaiting the west starting to round up communists or anyone not actively cheerleading the fascist genocide. hello CIA man reading our posts. do us a favour and when you shoot us make it quick

first they came for the communists, but i did not speak up, for it looked to me like they weer kind of just flailing night sticks around in front of them and firing widly in the air? like do communists even exist anymore???

ThatBasqueGuy
Feb 14, 2013

someone introduce jojo to lazyb

Mr SuperAwesome posted:

uh which ones are these?

9/11 (lol ish), Iran Air Flight 655 are the ones that spring to mind (not exactly using it for political purposes though? they were just trigger happy idiots?), the korea airline off russia wan'st really a US provocation?

not saying there aren't any of course, i'm sure i just don't remember them

orlando bosch

StrugglingHoneybun
Jan 2, 2005

Aint no thing like me, 'cept me.

Rectal Death Adept posted:

Schlemiel Team Six

This is my "watch bush start a loving war" post

So loving good lmaoo

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Mr SuperAwesome posted:

They don't really need to bother domestically. Not a problem, there is no leftist organization with any powr or influence.

There probably will be again, and then the CIA will begin malding.

Oglethorpe
Aug 8, 2005

Homeless Friend posted:

going through the backlog of articles and lol

"Peasants on Toyotas Wearing Flipflops" is the name of an album that goes plat

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

Zodium posted:

been asking which of the three possible outcomes people think we should support, and now my group chats are just people typing up and deleting messages.

Cognitive dissonance bubble being tested

Centrist Committee
Aug 6, 2019

Zodium posted:

that's right.

the possible outcomes seem to be:
- no out way is found, and israel genocides the palestinians.
- some way out is found, and israel ethnically cleanses palestine.
- israel is defeated and apartheid is ended by force of arms.

the core's material support for the former two outcomes and visceral opposition to the third is, at this point, essentially indistinguishable from nazism.

Zodium posted:

been asking which of the three possible outcomes people think we should support, and now my group chats are just people typing up and deleting messages.

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

From the Al Jazeera live blog

quote:

45m ago
 (13:55 GMT)
More details about deadly settler attack on Qusra in West Bank

We have more details about the wide-scale attack launched by Israeli settlers on the village of Qusra, south of Nablus.

According to Fuad Hassan, an activist from the village, both settlers and soldiers are firing live rounds on Palestinians.

The army is not allowing ambulances to reach the injured, he told Al Jazeera.

So far, three Palestinians have been killed and six others people have been injured:

A 24-year-old man was hit in the abdomen with live ammunition.

A six-year-old girl was hit in the shoulder with live ammunition.

Three others were hit in the upper body with live ammunition.

A Palestinian was hit in the neck and taken to Salfit hospital.

ThatBasqueGuy
Feb 14, 2013

someone introduce jojo to lazyb

Zodium posted:

what'd they choose

fanfic insert
Nov 4, 2009
if europe ever gets directly involved in a large scale conflict against either russia or china every individual european state will most definitely round every sufficiently left leaning person into a concentration camp, they have the tools to just enter keywords and get a list of people who wrote something vaguely critical about EU/NATO policy and will call them a threat to the state or whatever, the libs wont say anything because there will be no more libs, they'll all be outright fascists at that point, the switch will happen literally the same day the state declares it must be so.

smoobles
Sep 4, 2014

Biden is doing the only thing he knows: opening a border

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Atrocious Joe posted:

an attack on actual civilians by people the media is breathlessly calling civilians

Phigs
Jan 23, 2019

Al-Saqr posted:

All the commies got killed. Some get to be commies again because they're powerless. The second they get close to any power they'll get to die too.

Cookie Cutter
Nov 29, 2020

Is there something else that's bothering you Mr. President?

fanfic insert posted:

if europe ever gets directly involved in a large scale conflict against either russia or china every individual european state will most definitely round every sufficiently left leaning person into a concentration camp, they have the tools to just enter keywords and get a list of people who wrote something vaguely critical about EU/NATO policy and will call them a threat to the state or whatever, the libs wont say anything because there will be no more libs, they'll all be outright fascists at that point, the switch will happen literally the same day the state declares it must be so.

This is part of why I'm thinking about getting out in the next few years

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

Homeless Friend posted:

i just let that slide right off me, like water off a ducks back. back in my day, we had a word for that: autist

Flutch
Jun 26, 2008

This has all done a huge number on my mental health since Saturday and I’ve been trying to stay as disconnected from social and mainstream media as possible. I just want to say a sincere and deep thank you to all in this thread for making me feel less alone and for providing such a strong community and resource. I’d be flailing and hosed so much worse rn without this thread. Really, thank you. Dti and free palestine.

smoobles
Sep 4, 2014

Zodium
Jun 19, 2004

ThatBasqueGuy posted:

what'd they choose

one person chose ethnic cleansing. everyone else eventually deleted and stopped typing.

Mr SuperAwesome
Apr 6, 2011

fanfic insert posted:

looking forward to posting with the rest of you in the camps

also i just started reading the jakarta method, good time for it lol

Lostconfused
Oct 1, 2008

So they all agree with the ethnic cleansing then, I'm sorry about your chat group.

Honky Mao
Dec 26, 2012

Ethnic cleansing is the moderate solution being presented here and I believe most americans would choose that

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

fanfic insert posted:

the us has had such plans since the 60s and likely earlier
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rex_84

there's continuity of government plans to round up people in the event of mass unrest but that mass unrest would require people to be connected to one another and empathetic. so it seems the strategy is simply to make everyone an atomized little weirdo that hates and fears everyone around them and that way they don't have to send a few percent of the population to concentration camps because that would affect the economy

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

Atrocious Joe posted:

Hit in the abdomen with live ammunition.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

settler-involved shooting