Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

Sancho Banana posted:

Still reeling from that. Legitimately what the gently caress were the event organizers thinking putting the rave 3 miles from gaza. Holy gently caress.

Taunting the concentration camp inmates is pretty much the national sport at this point.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

fanfic insert posted:

sweden had plans to round up lefties during ww2, so uh, wonder which side the swedish elites were planning on joining

it's impossible to tell, especially since sweden spent most of ww2 allowing the nazis to use their railroads and selling iron to the nazis

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

Al-Saqr posted:

firefight happening in ashkelon

hang on queuing into the lobby

Poppers
Jan 21, 2023

If they had hosted the rave closer to the border maybe the Palestinians could have raved alongside the Israelis and all of this could have been averted :(

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
i simply dont belong to an group chats where people are baying for the blood of brown babies

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

spacemang_spliff posted:

they've been annexing poo poo for years why not Gaza?

They had pretty much annexed Gaza and they weren't able to sustain it which is why they left 16 years ago. Doing permanent counterinsurgency in a place like Gaza is just not even in the same universe as what they are doing in the West Bank. I don't think it's comparable.

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

spacemang_spliff posted:

they've been annexing poo poo for years why not Gaza?

Bibi is depending on some crazy settled fuckers to stay in power right? Don't they want to get back to Gaza?

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

Sancho Banana posted:

1. Israel genocides Gaza.
2. Israel ethnically cleanses Gaza by evicting everyone to Egypt.
3. dti

4. hamas surrenders

no surprise you tankies leave that option out ...

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.

Sancho Banana posted:

1. Israel genocides Gaza.
2. Israel ethnically cleanses Gaza by evicting everyone to Egypt.
3. dti

Thanks, friends.

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.
israel crying that drones are over Avivim in northern oalestine

https://twitter.com/ajarabic/status/1712123731370201333?s=46&t=kY7HKwmb1RBg9U186lxtbg

Mr SuperAwesome
Apr 6, 2011

im from the bad post police, and i'm afraid i have bad news
bad news for UK foreign secretary James not so Cleverly:

https://twitter.com/Israel/status/1712113847924896093

sw0cb
Feb 18, 2007
I'm pretty sure this thread is the least depraved corner of the western internet I'm aware of. I should've known better but I never expected to see literally the entire US public go all in on killin the browns again after 9/11. This loving sucks

Poppers
Jan 21, 2023

Al! posted:

i simply dont belong to an group chats where people are baying for the blood of brown babies

We have perfectly good white babies at home actually

Decon
Nov 22, 2015

Second Hand Meat Mouth posted:

4. hamas surrenders

That's just options 1 and/or 2 with extra steps.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.

4. hamas surrenders

i'm pretty sure that israel's goal is the eradication of palestine in whole. i don't think every single hamas militant turning themselves over to the idf will actually stop israel from this mission.

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

4. hamas surrenders

5. Everyone decides to stop fighting and share a refreshing Pepsi cola beverage

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

read this as "oatmealstine" at first I probably should've had a muffin or something when I woke up

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.

sw0cb posted:

I'm pretty sure this thread is the least depraved corner of the western internet I'm aware of. I should've known better but I never expected to see literally the entire US public go all in on killin the browns again after 9/11. This loving sucks

it really sucks to watch palestinian friends endure the horseshit that their friends have been posting lately. massive arguments where one person is told that his family of refugees has no right to ever return home or even exist.

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

VideoKid posted:

:allears:

Death By The Blues
Oct 30, 2011

Excited for the irondrone hashtag once the shahad drones get past the iron dome.

Orange Devil
Oct 1, 2010

Wullie's reign cannae smother the flames o' equality!

Zodium posted:

one person chose ethnic cleansing. everyone else eventually deleted and stopped typing.

The very idea of ending Apartheid and extending equal rights is unimaginable. As in beyond their capacity to imagine. That’s how dire poo poo is.

Death By The Blues
Oct 30, 2011
heh

https://twitter.com/WarMonitors/status/1712125879541743934

Dr_0ctag0n
Apr 25, 2015

The whole human race
sentenced
to
burn

VideoKid posted:

Zodium
Jun 19, 2004

Al! posted:

prove it

comedyblissoption
Mar 15, 2006

sw0cb posted:

thinking about that very brief fleeting moment when genociding muslims was considered bad

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

sw0cb posted:

tell you what, name all of the positive depictions of middle eastern arabs youve seen in the media since 9/11 and their first introduction cannot include a music sting of middle eastern wailing

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

Al! posted:

tell you what, name all of the positive depictions of middle eastern arabs youve seen in the media since 9/11 and their first introduction cannot include a music sting of middle eastern wailing

Abed, from NBC's Community

Decon
Nov 22, 2015

Mr. Nice! posted:

i'm pretty sure that israel's goal is the eradication of palestine in whole. i don't think every single hamas militant turning themselves over to the idf will actually stop israel from this mission.

It would likely change the global view of the situation and cause Israel to have to return to its previous slower quieter tactics that it was previously employing.

sw0cb
Feb 18, 2007

4. hamas surrenders

why do you think supporting apartheid is cool and good?

Dr_0ctag0n
Apr 25, 2015

The whole human race
sentenced
to
burn

comedyblissoption posted:

thinking about that very brief fleeting moment when genociding muslims was considered bad

When exactly was this?

boo boo bear
Oct 1, 2009

I'm COMPLETELY OBSESSED with SEXY EGGS
https://twitter.com/Beltrew/status/1712023042560291083

he's gotta know, wonder what that feels like.

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

Dr_0ctag0n posted:

When exactly was this?

I think it was when qatar got to host the world cup

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

Dr_0ctag0n posted:

When exactly was this?
When people pretend to care about the Uyghurs in China.

comedyblissoption
Mar 15, 2006

Dr_0ctag0n posted:

When exactly was this?

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

https://twitter.com/wydna777/status/1711943860790698184?t=0TrRPoaMYC81e-3_JtysnA&s=19

ELTON JOHN
Feb 17, 2014

Zoeb posted:

I feel so sad and impotent. All I can do is watch through a screen this massive amount of human suffering and death and injustice and it's been going on for decades and will continue to go on until everyone is dead. At most I can start an argument or a screaming match with random strangers on the internet, maybe go to a protest where no one will listen to me anyway. I just don't even know what to do with this. I feel helpless. No one with power has any interest in listening to any perspective except for the Israel lobby and anyone who might have a different opinion has no career in politics. It's just hopeless. All I can do is be a consumer. It's heartbreaking.

yeah it sucks lol

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

Al! posted:

does black adam count

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Pepe Silvia Browne posted:

Abed, from NBC's Community

isnt he indian

Nix Panicus
Feb 25, 2007

Sancho Banana posted:

I'm pretty sure there are a lot more people who just dodge the draft by pretending to be suicidal or something rather then refusers that go to jail, as well as people who get discharged on legitimate grounds like medical issues. I can't remember where I saw this statistic so I might be completely wrong but I remember seeing at some point that only about 60-70 percent of adults actually end up in the IDF nowadays.

Ok, so only 70% of Israeli adults have actively participated in the ongoing genocide of Palestinians, and of the remainder some are active genocide advocates who simply refuse to serve on religious grounds

So, what, maybe 20% of Israeli adults are merely beneficiaries of apartheid colonialism? I guess I feel bad for them and the kids.

Every single death is still 100% Israel's fault, with none of the blame on Hamas or Palestine in general.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Morbus
May 18, 2004

Frosted Flake posted:

I testify that there is no deity but God, and I testify that Muhammad is the Messenger of God.