Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."

Al! posted:

tell you what, name all of the positive depictions of middle eastern arabs youve seen in the media since 9/11 and their first introduction cannot include a music sting of middle eastern wailing

*Frantically typing up a change.org petition encouraging Disney to make Magneto's MCU tragic backstory a Palestinian who loses his family to israeli forces*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Death By The Blues
Oct 30, 2011
If these are Shahed then yea bomb bomb iran

https://twitter.com/WarMonitors/status/1712127195479429506

Starsfan
Sep 29, 2007

This is what happens when you disrespect Cam Neely
^^^ aww his map has more red on it :(

Dr_0ctag0n
Apr 25, 2015

The whole human race
sentenced
to
burn

ELTON JOHN posted:

yeah it sucks lol

sw0cb
Feb 18, 2007

Al! posted:

tell you what, name all of the positive depictions of middle eastern arabs youve seen in the media since 9/11 and their first introduction cannot include a music sting of middle eastern wailing

lol you are 100% right, like I said I should've known better. I also was in my early teens for 9/11 so I don't think I experienced the shock of seeing "reasonable" people heel turn in .5 microseconds the way I did this time.

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

wtf lol

Cup Runneth Over
Aug 8, 2009

She said life's
Too short to worry
Life's too long to wait
It's too short
Not to love everybody
Life's too long to hate

Pepe Silvia Browne posted:

Abed, from NBC's Community

he's not middle eastern he's Coloradan

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

Al! posted:

isnt he indian

The actor who plays him is yeah lol but the character is supposed to be half Palestinian

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
just one single middle eastern arab, who isnt tied to terrorism in any way and who they dont write any scenes where hes wearing a turban, since 9/11

Death By The Blues
Oct 30, 2011
Media needs to focus more on the Arab regional difference in shawarma, when I found out Syrians put pomegranate molasses on theirs my mind was blown.

30.5 Days
Nov 19, 2006

*Seinfeld "Neumann" voice* Indians!

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."
I was gonna say Kamala Khan but I'm not sure if that counts as the middle east

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
https://twitter.com/SenSanders/status/1712123827273019648

"restraint" instead of "ceasefire"

pathetic.

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

oh poo poo lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QFgcqB8-AxE

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

you always find the goods Sheng

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

Cup Runneth Over posted:

he's not middle eastern he's Coloradan

look man i don't have a lot to work with here

Sancho Banana
Aug 4, 2023

Not to be confused with meat.

Nix Panicus posted:

Ok, so only 70% of Israeli adults have actively participated in the ongoing genocide of Palestinians, and of the remainder some are active genocide advocates who simply refuse to serve on religious grounds

So, what, maybe 20% of Israeli adults are merely beneficiaries of apartheid colonialism? I guess I feel bad for them and the kids.

Every single death is still 100% Israel's fault, with none of the blame on Hamas or Palestine in general.

Just to be clear, since the post seems to be getting taken that way, I didn't intend that as a defense of Israel/the Israeli population. And I agree the blood is on Israel's hands.

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

rajneesh is also the basis for the documentary now about the cult in the pacific northwest lol

Death By The Blues
Oct 30, 2011
not Arab but Nandor in What We Do In The Shadows tv show. When he has like temporary amnesia and wondering where his horse is, pretty funny

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

Death By The Blues posted:

not Arab but Nandor in What We Do In The Shadows tv show. When he has like temporary amnesia and wondering where his horse is, pretty funny

close enough for american media imo

30.5 Days
Nov 19, 2006

that lovable scamp

Death By The Blues
Oct 30, 2011
ruh oh

https://twitter.com/sentdefender/status/1712128397046935986

https://twitter.com/sentdefender/status/1712128733929152929

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

I did not have Rajneesh on my bingo card

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Hatebag posted:

rajneesh is also the basis for the documentary now about the cult in the pacific northwest lol

it was a funny episode but i dont know how you satirize a bunch of white hippies spraying poop water on apples at the direction of a heroin yogi

F_Shit_Fitzgerald
Feb 2, 2017

"Terrorist" attack. Bernie sucks.

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003

External Organs posted:

*Frantically typing up a change.org petition encouraging Disney to make Magneto's MCU tragic backstory a Palestinian who loses his family to israeli forces*

*rolls up the gaza border fence with the walls in the west bank into a great katamari and uses it to crush tel aviv*

Oglethorpe
Aug 8, 2005

Mango Press 🥭🗝 posted:

❗Just in

#OccupiedPalestine 🇵🇸

Zionist media reporting 15-20 suicide drones swarming into occupied territories.

🥭 @mangopress
(from t.me/mangopress/16100, via tgsa)

Mango Press 🥭🗝 posted:

❗Just in

#OccupiedPalestine 🇵🇸 🇱🇧 #Lebanon

Head of Upper Galilee zionist council claims some of the aircraft that infiltrated from Lebanon are carrying POEPLE.

🥭 @mangopress
(from t.me/mangopress/16101, via tgsa)

Mango Press 🥭🗝 posted:

‼️BREAKING

#OccupiedPalestine 🇵🇸 🇱🇧 #Lebanon

Zionist authorities order all settlers of the occupied Syrian Golan and Palestinian Galilee to enter shelters IMMEDIATELY.

🥭 @mangopress
(from t.me/mangopress/16102, via tgsa)

Korean Boomhauer
Sep 4, 2008
bernie is a lib

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
Bernie has always been pretty bad on I/P tbh

quiggy
Aug 7, 2010

[in Russian] Oof.

lol remembering the episode where he applies for us citizenship and is advised by gizmo to not point out that by modern borders he is from iran

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Hezbollah is attacking full force looks like

https://twitter.com/sentdefender/status/1712129464274923930?t=sOVsXLQmo0g0kcsht0rBIA&s=19

https://twitter.com/WarMonitors/status/1712129223983329540?t=s_O-Rgv_BjUanfQBdSdRlA&s=19

https://twitter.com/sentdefender/status/1712128397046935986?t=12wl8_8iFb6OVMFA8bM_3A&s=19

https://twitter.com/WarMonitors/status/1712127195479429506?t=UpINEVvtuJJS6zJ_BEm7HQ&s=19

Death By The Blues
Oct 30, 2011
Man this reminds me of that brutally racist portrayal of an Iranian by Alfred Molina in not without my daughter. Its kind of annoying when people assume because you are Iranian you have some sort of fundamentalist hard rear end dad who subjugates his wife, when in reality my mom routinely calls him a simp and he does mushrooms with me lol.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

F_Shit_Fitzgerald posted:

"Terrorist" attack. Bernie sucks.

why are you surprised by this. the guy authorized the 9/11 resolution to invade afghanistan

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

The most prominent positive depiction of a Muslim in US media: An undead monster who was originally a brutal warlord

Oglethorpe
Aug 8, 2005

Middle East Spectator posted:

— 🇮🇱/🇱🇧 BREAKING: Armed fighters blow up the Lebanese border fence and enter Israel from the north

@Middle_East_Spectator
(from t.me/Middle_East_Spectator/2097, via tgsa)

Mr SuperAwesome
Apr 6, 2011

im from the bad post police, and i'm afraid i have bad news

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.

lol hahahahahahahahhahahaa

get ready to reap the whirlwind you loving nazis

DTI

DTI

DTI

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

Mantis42 posted:

Give em hell, Hezbollah

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fleetwood
Mar 26, 2010

biggest hochul head in china

Fellatio del Toro posted:

benedict cumberbatch in his mind palace, words materializing in air, frantically swiping away thoughts and phrases that would elicit an instantaneous permaban

this except star wars kid twirling aroun