Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

these are both osint accounts, they could literally be echoing off each other

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

ReliableSand posted:

Randomly remembered that part in World War Z where Israel opens their borders to Palestinian citizens ahead of the zombie outbreak and briefly marveling at Max Brook’s projection of Israel as a sane, sophisticated, and altruistic nation.

Lol yeah hosed up as it is I thought of that chapter too

Death By The Blues
Oct 30, 2011
o man its going to be a long night.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Awesome.

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003

Atrocious Joe posted:

The most prominent positive depiction of a Muslim in US media: An undead monster who was originally a brutal warlord

what about the hunk who used to torture people on Lost. better?

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

Greg12 posted:

if the pope opposes antisemitism so much, he should probably forbid preaching simon of trent and have all the relics and literature dumped in the ocean

[crickets]

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Phase 2

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3 posted:

what about the hunk who used to torture people on Lost. better?

in the last season he lost his soul and was a feelingless husk lol

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.
i still dont think hezbollahs going all in theyre probably letting the palestinians attack in force, lets see.

but if they are israel is cooked

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

Zodium posted:

been asking which of the three possible outcomes people think we should support, and now my group chats are just people typing up and deleting messages.

lol

Death By The Blues
Oct 30, 2011
Where is the footage of the new paragliders.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

Al-Saqr posted:

i still dont think hezbollahs going all in theyre probably letting the palestinians attack in force, lets see.

but if they are israel is cooked

If it really was that dire for them the US would immediately send troops in.

antipattern
Nov 8, 2019

mcmagic posted:

"restraint" instead of "ceasefire"

pathetic.

All the ostensibly "progressive" people in the congress are useless sacks of poo poo and will do the empire's bidding when push comes to shove. It shouldn't surprise anyone.

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

:420::toot::420:

Honky Mao posted:

Ethnic cleansing is the moderate solution being presented here and I believe most americans would choose that

it's the reasonable, centrist position. if you disagree with the moderate solution of ethnic cleansing, it sounds like you've got a lot of growing up to do

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

LOL THEY ARENT DRONES THEYRE PARAGLIDERS HOLY poo poo

https://twitter.com/ajarabic/status/1712130408073007471?s=46&t=kY7HKwmb1RBg9U186lxtbg

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

The skeptic/Scully character on the CBS show Evil is from a Muslim Indian background.

Downside: the actor is former Daily Show correspondent Aasif Mandvi.

Oglethorpe
Aug 8, 2005

google translate says "drones"

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

antipattern posted:

All the ostensibly "progressive" people in the congress are useless sacks of poo poo and will do the empire's bidding when push comes to shove. It shouldn't surprise anyone.

I don't think even one of them has called for a ceasefire.... Maybe Rashida Tlaib has?

Honky Mao
Dec 26, 2012

Motorized paraglider is the new hammer and sickle

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

Oglethorpe posted:

google translate says "drones"

the picture says gliders

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*
I checked the thread right before bed to see the posts about Hezbollah attacking and I'm gonna choose to believe it

Valleyant
Jul 23, 2007

That darn catte
Cobra gliders have been reported flying noted terrorist "Destro" into Israel

Cookie Cutter
Nov 29, 2020

Is there something else that's bothering you Mr. President?

They could be doing paraglider insertion under cover of drone bombardment, similar to the rocket barrages during the Gazan paraglides

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
there are english sources saying more paraglider commandos

it'll be nice to get enough footage of them to fancam a highway to the dangerzone vid

Death By The Blues
Oct 30, 2011
early early rumours saying Syria is involved as well lol

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

John Charity Spring posted:

Amazing: President Jackson is working on a plan that would allow civilians to safely leave the ancestral homelands of the Cherokee and cross the continent to reservations. This is great news. President Jackson is making sure that innocent people don't die due to the actions of the Cherokee National Council. That's leadership.

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

this tweet says drones?

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Al! posted:

these are both osint accounts, they could literally be echoing off each other

That warmonitors guy is lebanese and tends to post his own stuff

https://twitter.com/sentdefender/status/1712128733929152929?t=0hR-hMteBhdKLCFiPXLBYw&s=19

Spaced God
Feb 8, 2014

All torment, trouble, wonder and amazement
Inhabits here: some heavenly power guide us
Out of this fearful country!

Honky Mao posted:

Motorized paraglider is the new hammer and sickle

I remember someone photoshopped the hammer and sickle during the Portland uprising to be a leaf blower and homemade shield or whatever. Someone should do the needful with a paraglider

Mr SuperAwesome
Apr 6, 2011

im from the bad post police, and i'm afraid i have bad news
(lib media disclaimer) vids of hamas on the ground on motorbikes

theres some shooting so broken link but doesn't seem like anyone gets hurt

https://youtu.be /rVL1AnPq6vs

smoobles
Sep 4, 2014

video game rear end invasion. next they'll start using grappling hook guns to zip around the battlefield

Honky Mao
Dec 26, 2012

Men dangling from Iranian drones just grabbed netanyahu and flew off with him. I'm in tears I can't stop sobbing.

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Al! posted:

it was a funny episode but i dont know how you satirize a bunch of white hippies spraying poop water on apples at the direction of a heroin yogi

yeah they basically just made a little play about it and threw in some quips. hard to beat crazy cult poo poo but i don't even remember if they had bits about the assassination attempts, the airport, or the hotel in portland getting blown up by islamic terrorists. they actually pretty severely downplayed the insane poo poo those freaks were up to lol

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

badass

OctaMurk
Jun 21, 2013
If hezbollah was gonna attack itneould have made more sense to wait until the idf was bogged down in gaza. Imo.

30.5 Days
Nov 19, 2006

ty Hezbollah for bringing back this crowd favorite

Raiad
Feb 1, 2005

Without the law, there wouldn't be lawyers.

drat sure does suck this morning to find out that being part of an evil, genocidal empire means that I'm part of a genocidal, evil empire

Telluric Whistler
Sep 14, 2008

It's maddening how hard every media outlet and online space has gone all in on genocide

Death By The Blues
Oct 30, 2011
Hamas has also unveiled their long range rocket attacking Haifa from Gaza

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Starsfan
Sep 29, 2007

This is what happens when you disrespect Cam Neely
I want to believe (in the Hezbollah paraglider brigades)