Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

OctaMurk
Jun 21, 2013
Paraglider assault my first world military once, shame on you. Paraglider assault me twice, shame on me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Korean Boomhauer
Sep 4, 2008
hell i'll do the tik-tok dances to help palestine

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

OctaMurk posted:

Paraglider assault my first world military once, shame on you. Paraglider assault me twice, shame on me

heh, won't get fooled again

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
I think every country should declare war on "Israel"

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I like the phrasing of "gliders carrying terrorists" as if the gliders are the element with agency in this action.

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

:420::toot::420:

smoobles posted:

video game rear end invasion. next they'll start using grappling hook guns to zip around the battlefield

inshallah

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

OctaMurk posted:

This is the third time

30.5 Days
Nov 19, 2006

In Training posted:

I like the phrasing of "gliders carrying terrorists" as if the gliders are the element with agency in this action.

maybe they're sugar gliders

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

In Training posted:

terrorist-involved gliding

Death By The Blues
Oct 30, 2011
lmao Iran just playing the long game spending years and years propping up various Shiite militias and now they can just sit back and drink some tea

Oglethorpe
Aug 8, 2005

not sure if true but

Intel Slava Z posted:

🇺🇲🇱🇧 The US is preparing to evacuate the embassy from Beirut.
(from t.me/intelslava/51789, via tgsa)

:stare:

smoobles
Sep 4, 2014

https://twitter.com/ClickHole/status/1712132196578828659?t=zUEYSehl0On7t6_m93Thkg&s=19

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

https://twitter.com/WarMonitors/status/1712132029276393960?t=1RQeUMCsPBZpPyULBVyRPQ&s=19

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

If I can't be a glider commando in the next Battlefield game what's even the point of video games

Ringo Roadagain
Mar 27, 2010

F_Shit_Fitzgerald posted:

"Terrorist" attack. Bernie sucks.

the terrorist attack by the prisoners of the Warsaw ghetto

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Training my elite paramilitary unit with pilotwings 64

Zodium
Jun 19, 2004

Ringo Roadagain posted:

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

I hope the children and only the children remain unharmed

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

fanfic insert
Nov 4, 2009

Hatebag posted:

it's impossible to tell, especially since sweden spent most of ww2 allowing the nazis to use their railroads and selling iron to the nazis

starting to think the critical supply of ball bearings and the volunteers to finland might be a clue as well

Mr SuperAwesome
Apr 6, 2011

im from the bad post police, and i'm afraid i have bad news

Ringo Roadagain posted:

Starsfan
Sep 29, 2007

This is what happens when you disrespect Cam Neely
I will say that if Hezbollah actually had a bunch of trained paragliders ready to go it does somewhat cut against the statement that they had nothing to do with the planning or organization of the original paraglider attack out of Gaza city

unless using Paragliders is a perfectly natural thing to do for a military organization, what do I know

speng31b
May 8, 2010

:siren: :siren: :siren: :siren: :siren: :siren: :siren: :siren: :siren:

SAD thread about this thread has been activated. Since this affects posting itt now's your chance to get all your metaforums posting opinions heard.

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=4044223&pagenumber=5&perpage=40

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

It's beautiful. And it's for the god of...of...arts and crafts. I think that's what he said.

Ringo Roadagain posted:

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

smoobles posted:

video game rear end invasion. next they'll start using grappling hook guns to zip around the battlefield

Give Hamas a mech

Spaced God
Feb 8, 2014

All torment, trouble, wonder and amazement
Inhabits here: some heavenly power guide us
Out of this fearful country!

I would respect more paramilitary organizations if they had a paraglider corps

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

looks like they're haifan a bad time

Nix Panicus
Feb 25, 2007

mcmagic posted:

If it really was that dire for them the US would immediately send troops in.

The US is not used to fighting in places they can't indiscriminately blow up and shoot at anything that moves. Sending in the Marines will not solve Israel's problems.

Dr_0ctag0n
Apr 25, 2015

The whole human race
sentenced
to
burn

Starsfan posted:

I will say that if Hezbollah actually had a bunch of trained paragliders ready to go it does somewhat cut against the statement that they had nothing to do with the planning or organization of the original paraglider attack out of Gaza city

unless using Paragliders is a perfectly natural thing to do for a military organization, what do I know

Maybe it's because a paraglider costs a shitload less than a plane and can't be shot down with AA missiles? Seems like it's clearly a working strategy somehow

Spaced God
Feb 8, 2014

All torment, trouble, wonder and amazement
Inhabits here: some heavenly power guide us
Out of this fearful country!

Nix Panicus posted:

The US is not used to fighting in places they can't indiscriminately blow up and shoot at anything that moves. Sending in the Marines will not solve Israel's problems.

Good news for the US that's basically what Israel is already doing

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

smoobles posted:

Palestinian liberation is a Just Cause

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*
getting reports the lion of Damascus has sent in the golden cloud "Flying Nimbus"

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
drat it israel, palestinians of all stripes have been telling you for decades that blood is not a shaky foundation to build your paradise cities on top of

KomradeX
Oct 29, 2011

PhilippAchtel posted:

This is our generation's Paris Commune

Thats unfair, theres no way Hamas is as as dumb as the Communards were

Death By The Blues
Oct 30, 2011
Man if this is true lol

https://twitter.com/ME_Observer_/status/1712130114488504424

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

Nix Panicus posted:

I don't think solving Israel's problems is on the table. Only short term security by brute force.

Nix Panicus
Feb 25, 2007

paul_soccer12 posted:

I hope the children and only the children remain unharmed

Upwards of 20% of Israeli adults have never personally served in a genocidal fascist military force or advocated for the genocide of Palestine on religious grounds!

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

The Lion entering the battlefield will displease the Sultan

Nix Panicus
Feb 25, 2007

mcmagic posted:

I don't think solving Israel's problems is on the table. Only short term security by brute force.

I mean to say that US soldiers on the ground are as likely to shoot at and be shot by Israelis as anyone else

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

speng31b posted:

:siren: :siren: :siren: :siren: :siren: :siren: :siren: :siren: :siren:

SAD thread about this thread has been activated. Since this affects posting itt now's your chance to get all your metaforums posting opinions heard.

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=4044223&pagenumber=5&perpage=40

this thread seems fine?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fleetwood
Mar 26, 2010

biggest hochul head in china

John Charity Spring posted:

Amazing: President Jackson is working on a plan that would allow civilians to safely leave the ancestral homelands of the Cherokee and cross the continent to reservations. This is great news. President Jackson is making sure that innocent people don't die due to the actions of the Cherokee National Council. That's leadership.