Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Yeowch!!! My Balls!!!
May 31, 2006
amazing to watch all the old problems of wartime intelligence come screaming back on top of new technology

two OSINT accounts who make their money by making sure they've got all the craziest poo poo as fast as possible echoing each other back and forth in the fear someone else will say it if they don't, making knowing what is actually going on totally impossible.

the glider bit in particular sounds made up as all hell but hey, it was in the last one, theyflynow.gif goes here

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ringo Roadagain
Mar 27, 2010

speng31b posted:

:siren: :siren: :siren: :siren: :siren: :siren: :siren: :siren: :siren:

SAD thread about this thread has been activated. Since this affects posting itt now's your chance to get all your metaforums posting opinions heard.

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=4044223&pagenumber=5&perpage=40

a video of a dead Palestinian child being pulled from the rubble of buildings downed by Israeli air strikes isn’t a snuff film. it’s a video of a war crime. people calling these snuff films are disgusting. gently caress those retards.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Al! posted:

this thread seems fine?

I like the maintained rule about no awful video posts.

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Fleetwood
Mar 26, 2010

biggest hochul head in china

Mantis42 posted:

If I can't be a glider commando in the next Battlefield game what's even the point of video games

this is w where bad company 3 was going

R. Mute
Jul 27, 2011

speng31b posted:

SAD thread about this thread has been activated. Since this affects posting itt now's your chance to get all your metaforums posting opinions heard.

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=4044223&pagenumber=5&perpage=40
i will not read that thread, nor respect any decisions that come from it

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

speng31b posted:

lol SAD

Centrist Committee
Aug 6, 2019

cracks me up every time

Nix Panicus
Feb 25, 2007

Al! posted:

this thread seems fine?

The thread isnt blaming Hamas and the Palestinians for their own genocide hard enough.

You gotta wring your hands and say that if only Hamas had tried diplomacy just a little bit harder they could have been quietly buried without disturbing anyone's brunch

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Yeowch!!! My Balls!!! posted:

amazing to watch all the old problems of wartime intelligence come screaming back on top of new technology

two OSINT accounts who make their money by making sure they've got all the craziest poo poo as fast as possible echoing each other back and forth in the fear someone else will say it if they don't, making knowing what is actually going on totally impossible.

the glider bit in particular sounds made up as all hell but hey, it was in the last one, theyflynow.gif goes here

Don't trust any of the Twitter updates really. It takes days for conditions to be reliably reported.

What is absolutely most striking to me, is that this is day 5 of the action, and no western press at all seems to have established any kind of IDF control of the contested borders. Hamas seems to be successfully holding their position, at least based on the reporting so far. Which is incredible.

err
Apr 11, 2005

I carry my own weight no matter how heavy this shit gets...

gaza citizens have been living under these conditions for 20+ years

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

R. Mute posted:

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*

R. Mute posted:

PawParole
Nov 16, 2019

What is going on?

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider

12 bills pass the house and senate simultaneously outlawing paragliders tomorrow

ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь
Just don't hateread cspam, guys

err
Apr 11, 2005

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

Training my elite paramilitary unit with pilotwings 64

removed

err has issued a correction as of 17:05 on Oct 11, 2023

fanfic insert
Nov 4, 2009

Al-Saqr posted:

lol hahahahahahahahhahahaa

get ready to reap the whirlwind you loving nazis

DTI

DTI

DTI

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Yeowch!!! My Balls!!! posted:

Looks like they got it from alj :shrug:

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
*bangs gavel to bring to order forums parliament* on the agenda today, the freaks in cspam need their thread put in slow mode for some reason, also dogkillerfucker5 has killed and hosed another dog, it's probably time to start that discussion, sigh

Nix Panicus
Feb 25, 2007

Ringo Roadagain posted:

a video of a dead Palestinian child being pulled from the rubble of buildings downed by Israeli air strikes isn’t a snuff film. it’s a video of a war crime. people calling these snuff films are disgusting. gently caress those retards.

I would prefer not to see videos of war crimes, and I'm not sure why anyone would. I don't need to witness things personally to believe Israel is killing children and trying to use passive voice to shift blame. I fully agree with the no gore posting rule. The forums aren't a jury, we don't need to see the graphic evidence

Lostconfused
Oct 1, 2008

R. Mute posted:

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

https://qudsnen.co/euro-med-monitor-israel-commits-widespread-war-crimes-in-gaza-humanitarian-catastrophe-is-imminent/

quote:

Euro-Med Monitor: Israel commits widespread war crimes in Gaza, humanitarian catastrophe is imminent

OCTOBER 11, 2023

The Israeli forces destroyed at least 40 media offices and 970 residential units in the Gaza Strip, documented Euro-Med Human Rights Monitor.

Israel is committing widespread crimes against Palestinian civilians in the Gaza Strip, Euro-Med Monitor said; amidst five consecutive days of its escalating war, Israel has cut off Gaza’s electricity, water, food, and fuel supplies, creating a threat of imminent humanitarian catastrophe.

Euro-Med Monitor stated that the Israeli attack has resulted in the deaths of more than 1000 Palestinians, with approximately 60% of them being civilians, including 185 children and 120 women. Around 5,000 others have been injured, with hundreds remaining trapped under rubble and along border areas.

Euro-Med Monitor added that Israel’s army is expanding its military operations in Gaza, targeting residential buildings without prior warning and causing the deaths of entire families.

“What is happening in Gaza represents a comprehensive humanitarian disaster, especially with the lack of electricity and water affecting more than 90% of civilian residents, and the disruption of various essential supplies,” the organization said in a statement. The group documented the killing of seven journalists, injury of at least 10 more, and loss of contact with two.

About 40 media and press institutions have been damaged or completely destroyed due to Israel’s targeting of residential and commercial buildings, including the Palestine and Watan towers; 56 schools and roughly 30 kindergartens have been affected.

Euro-Med Monitor has recorded the destruction of at least 70 industrial facilities and 970 residential units, plus significant damage to approximately 7,920 residential units. Fourteen water and sanitation stations have been severely damaged, the statement said, affecting services for nearly half a million people.

Israeli warplanes bombed a house belonging to the Za’anin family in Beit Hanoun, northern Gaza, without prior warning, destroying the four-story building where four families lived. The bombing resulted in the deaths of all 20 civilians inside, including 11 children and five women.

There's a lot more, pretty exhaustive article on the damage caused by the IOF assault so far

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

mcmagic posted:

Bernie has always been pretty bad hth

Sancho Banana
Aug 4, 2023

Not to be confused with meat.

So have the frog men decided that out of jews and arabs, they hate the jews slightly more?

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
To all my posting foes: I hope a 40ton acme weight lands on your head

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider

speng31b posted:

lmao of course

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Nix Panicus posted:

I would prefer not to see videos of war crimes, and I'm not sure why anyone would. I don't need to witness things personally to believe Israel is killing children and trying to use passive voice to shift blame. I fully agree with the no gore posting rule. The forums aren't a jury, we don't need to see the graphic evidence

seems like thats the rule thats being enforced itt, which is fine. its not our fault that no euros are so worried about covid that they need to be made mods of cspam

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003

R. Mute posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JS7x4Bq_gR8

RadiRoot
Feb 3, 2007

speng31b posted:

this is about the ravers isnt it.

if it makes them feel better killing the ravers was bad. was it intentional though? who knows

Sherbert Hoover
Dec 12, 2019

Working hard, thank you!

Nix Panicus posted:

I don't see why we can't post links with a NWS tag and have been saying this since the ukraine thread started. we are adults and can choose to see things.

Oglethorpe
Aug 8, 2005

the pepe meme shouldn't be used with israel/palestine given its typical altright associations

helta
Jun 16, 2018

going back to my roots

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

mcmagic posted:

Bernie has always been pretty bad on I/P tbh

he was literally a settler

Mr SuperAwesome
Apr 6, 2011

im from the bad post police, and i'm afraid i have bad news
good news for cunning trade unionists who support palestine:

https://twitter.com/DrRoundglasses/status/1712051430847103347

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Sherbert Hoover posted:

I don't see why we can't post links with a NWS tag and have been saying this since the ukraine thread started. we are adults and can choose to see things.

I don't want to even see tagged links. What purpose is there in watching that.

err
Apr 11, 2005

Oglethorpe posted:

the pepe meme shouldn't be used with israel/palestine given its typical altright associations

you're right, edited

Zodium
Jun 19, 2004

In Training posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Malleum
Aug 16, 2014

Am I the one at fault? What about me is wrong?
Buglord

In Training posted: