Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sw0cb
Feb 18, 2007

Al-Saqr posted:

just a heads up, for all of the hate readers quoting me in SAD, i stand by everything i have said in this thread without remorse or regret, i will always say my piece and stand up against apartheid nazism, and if you disagree feel free to talk to me on this discussion i will politely have a discussion a out it with you and own you in the marketplace of ideas, its truly sad that you are too cowardly to do so and need to run to the principal because your fee fees got hurt, and you dont have any moral backbone or spine when the chips of humanity and decency against the forces of fascism and white colonialism are on the ground, but i never expected any less of people like you. im not gonna go into SAD to make my case or defend myself, i dont need to. here i stand, here are my thoughts, i can do no other. Free palestine, DTI.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sassbot Alpha
Sep 2, 2011
Fallen Rib

Al-Saqr posted:

just a heads up, for all of the hate readers quoting me in SAD, i stand by everything i have said in this thread without remorse or regret, i will always say my piece and stand up against apartheid nazism, and if you disagree feel free to talk to me on this discussion i will politely have a discussion a out it with you and own you in the marketplace of ideas, its truly sad that you are too cowardly to do so and need to run to the principal because your fee fees got hurt, and you dont have any moral backbone or spine when the chips of humanity and decency against the forces of fascism and white colonialism are on the ground, but i never expected any less of people like you. im not gonna go into SAD to make my case or defend myself, i dont need to. here i stand, here are my thoughts, i can do no other. Free palestine, DTI.

Sherbert Hoover
Dec 12, 2019

Working hard, thank you!
extremely hosed up ban, al saqr is 100% right

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

fanfic insert posted:

free al-saqr

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

Mnoba posted:

Hamas's final solution to the baby blowjob problem.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Lol

silicone thrills
Jan 9, 2008

I paint things
Banning him was a pro apartheid move.

err
Apr 11, 2005

I carry my own weight no matter how heavy this shit gets...

fanfic insert posted:

free al-saqr

OctaMurk
Jun 21, 2013

Al-Saqr posted:

Cup Runneth Over
Aug 8, 2009

She said life's
Too short to worry
Life's too long to wait
It's too short
Not to love everybody
Life's too long to hate

RIP Al-Saqr, SAD is ethnically cleansing this thread

Malloc Voidstar posted:

well he didn't get probed

he got a month

Ogianres
Oct 21, 2008

dead gay comedy forums
Oct 21, 2011

Al-Saqr posted:

Sancho Banana
Aug 4, 2023

Not to be confused with meat.
I'm feeling d2i tbh

Burn Zone
May 22, 2004

speng31b posted:

:siren: :siren: :siren: :siren: :siren: :siren: :siren: :siren: :siren:

SAD thread about this thread has been activated. Since this affects posting itt now's your chance to get all your metaforums posting opinions heard.

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=4044223&pagenumber=5&perpage=40

Al! posted:

this thread seems fine?

yeah this thread is fine, are people just upset that we aren't all full mask off calling for genocide and poo poo?

Al-Saqr posted:

Al-Saqr is right

Burn Zone has issued a correction as of 17:41 on Oct 11, 2023

Confusedslight
Jan 9, 2020

Al-Saqr posted:

Harold Fjord
Jan 3, 2004
I hope Israel continues to suffer incredible military losses

Mr SuperAwesome
Apr 6, 2011

im from the bad post police, and i'm afraid i have bad news

Al-Saqr posted:

free al saqr, also he is right

challenge to SAD hate readers with little to no knowledge of history, please explain how the Palestinians fighting back against their oppressors is actually bad whereas historical struggles such as:
- warsaw ghetto uprising
- mau mau rebellion
- boer war
- indian independence movement
- rhodesian independence
- south african anti-apartheid movement
- native americans rebelling against the US colonists
- smarter posters with better history knowledge than me please expand said list

... who also fought back with varying degrees of success against their oppressors (and sometimes sadly civilians died) are considered good, yet their struggles are venerated and nobody with a moral backbone mourns the deaths of their evil oppressors (excluding, well, libs and fascists)

loving liberals i swear to god

ScootsMcSkirt posted:

:rip: Al-Saqr

paraglided too close to the sun

Sherbert Hoover posted:

extremely hosed up ban, al saqr is 100% right

gradenko_2000 posted:

is it really so surprising that someone from the Global South might have a different opinion from all you loving crackers?

free Al-Saqr

Mostly Lurking
Sep 25, 2008

Al-Saqr posted:

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
is it really so surprising that someone from the Global South might have a different opinion from all you loving crackers?

free Al-Saqr

Ringo Roadagain
Mar 27, 2010

"lol discussing current events is for losers" - guy with 1000+ post in the forum about the politics of a dead gay comedy forum

Vomik
Jul 29, 2003

This post is dedicated to the brave Mujahideen fighters of Afghanistan

actionjackson posted:

amazing how you know the full bios of everyone in the video. pretty sure military service is mandatory in Isreal anyway so eh

gently caress off

alarumklok
Jun 30, 2012

Al-Saqr posted:

mags
May 30, 2008

I am a congenital optimist.

Al-Saqr posted:

Rorobb
Aug 17, 2005

I’ll never understand the forums drama like this. just don’t read the thread if you don’t like it you loving losers. get a life

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

Al-Saqr posted:

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009
I will gladly pay for Al-Saqr's account + a platinum upgrade. Can I do that?

AggressivelyStupid
Jan 9, 2012

free al-saqr

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

gradenko_2000 posted:

free Al-Saqr

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

The banning of al-Saqr fits into a trend we are seeing in Western media today

https://twitter.com/charliekirk11/status/1712137753469796700

Tlaib is still receiving criticism for refusing to condemn the alleged beheading of 40 Israeli babies. Right wingers are demanding her deportation or exile.

https://twitter.com/QudsNen/status/1712139535176372683

Head of the Labor Party in the UK affirms Israel's right to collectively punish the people of Gaza

https://twitter.com/SanaSaeed/status/1712073791847739658

Discussions in the Canadian media of criminalizing Palestinian solidarity

Archduke Frantz Fanon
Sep 7, 2004

jeffery being promised the greatest nap of his life in the best hotel in riyadh by MBS for banning al saqr

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

ScootsMcSkirt posted:

Goon Boots
Feb 2, 2020

ScootsMcSkirt posted:

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

Al-Saqr posted:

free palestine and free al saqr

Chamale
Jul 11, 2010

I'm helping!

To any SAD readers popping by, I remind you that Israel is solely responsible for the horrible conditions in Gaza and that the Palestinian people have the right to defend themselves in whatever ways they see fit.

ScootsMcSkirt posted:

A posting martyr. He shall post with 72 goons in the afterforums, inshallah

F_Shit_Fitzgerald
Feb 2, 2017

Atrocious Joe posted:

Tlaib is still receiving criticism for refusing to condemn the alleged beheading of 40 Israeli babies. Right wingers are demanding her deportation or exile.

Head of the Labor Party in the UK affirms Israel's right to collectively punish the people of Gaza

There was also something about cracking down on pro-Palestinian demonstrations and rhetoric on college campuses, which bodes well for the pro-Israel effort, of course.

e: Also nthing the very simple idea that if you're from another part of the forum and don't like the content of this thread....just don't read it. Close the tab, go about your day. Is that really so hard?

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

Rorobb posted:

I’ll never understand the forums drama like this. just don’t read the thread if you don’t like it you loving losers. get a life

RadiRoot
Feb 3, 2007

Al-Saqr posted:

The Oldest Man
Jul 28, 2003

Atrocious Joe posted:

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!

fondly remembering when wendys had salad bars

ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь

Poppers posted:

Look at the happy frog go! Lol

Shut the gently caress up

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

quote:

PROBATION
Al-Saqr
at 10/11/23 09:29am
Verdict: PROBATION

Requested by Modern Video Games
Approved by Modern Video Games
Take the time to cool down. User loses posting privileges for 1 month.

gently caress the admins this is loving horseshit
Modern Video Games eat my poo poo you loving moron