Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Especially a bummer since he was translating some of the Arabic only aj posts. RIP.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

Archduke Frantz Fanon posted:

jeffery being promised the greatest nap of his life in the best hotel in riyadh by MBS for banning al saqr

lmao

i am harry
Oct 14, 2003

Sherbert Hoover posted:

extremely hosed up ban, al saqr is 100% right

genericnick
Dec 26, 2012

Chamale posted:

To any SAD readers popping by, I remind you that Israel is solely responsible for the horrible conditions in Gaza and that the Palestinian people have the right to defend themselves in whatever ways they see fit.

Centrist Committee
Aug 6, 2019

Al-Saqr posted:

just a heads up, for all of the hate readers quoting me in SAD, i stand by everything i have said in this thread without remorse or regret, i will always say my piece and stand up against apartheid nazism, and if you disagree feel free to talk to me on this discussion i will politely have a discussion a out it with you and own you in the marketplace of ideas, its truly sad that you are too cowardly to do so and need to run to the principal because your fee fees got hurt, and you dont have any moral backbone or spine when the chips of humanity and decency against the forces of fascism and white colonialism are on the ground, but i never expected any less of people like you. im not gonna go into SAD to make my case or defend myself, i dont need to. here i stand, here are my thoughts, i can do no other. Free palestine, DTI.

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

Al-Saqr posted:

just a heads up, for all of the hate readers quoting me in SAD, i stand by everything i have said in this thread without remorse or regret, i will always say my piece and stand up against apartheid nazism, and if you disagree feel free to talk to me on this discussion i will politely have a discussion a out it with you and own you in the marketplace of ideas, its truly sad that you are too cowardly to do so and need to run to the principal because your fee fees got hurt, and you dont have any moral backbone or spine when the chips of humanity and decency against the forces of fascism and white colonialism are on the ground, but i never expected any less of people like you. im not gonna go into SAD to make my case or defend myself, i dont need to. here i stand, here are my thoughts, i can do no other. Free palestine, DTI.

Malloc Voidstar
May 7, 2007

Fuck the cowboys. Unf. Fuck em hard.

The Saucer Hovers posted:

i still feel bad for matt furie, terrible posters of every stripe coopting his work
he's all in on NFTs now, selling uhhhh zogz? https://www.zogz.fun/

Nix Panicus
Feb 25, 2007

actionjackson posted:

amazing how you know the full bios of everyone in the video. pretty sure military service is mandatory in Isreal anyway so eh

gently caress israel tho

My heart sincerely goes out to any conscientious objectors who have died or been injured in this war. It takes a lot of strength of character to stand up and say no to service and accept the punishment that comes along with it.

Everyone else though, gently caress em. This is the flipside of sniping kids with rocks. In Israel its a reasonable assumption that any adult is either IDF or a reservist, and its not like Israel is currently making any distinction between children and adults. Or ever made that distinction really.

Frosted Flake
Sep 13, 2011

Semper Shitpost Ubique

Mr SuperAwesome posted:

free al saqr, also he is right

challenge to SAD hate readers with little to no knowledge of history, please explain how the Palestinians fighting back against their oppressors is actually bad whereas historical struggles such as:

- boer war

Do not read what the Boers did to every African they could get their hands on in the Boer War, or how they ensured their food supply as the British tightened the noose.

Also, free Al-Saqr, remember Black Week.

DelilahFlowers
Jan 10, 2020

Modern Video Games queuing up a ban for the Palestinian before going back to watching IDF hospital bombing montages

big dong wanter
Jan 28, 2010

The future for this country is roads, freeways and highways

To the dangerzone
To all the haters and losers reading this.
Free Al Saqr

fanfic insert
Nov 4, 2009

Al-Saqr posted:

Atrocious Joe posted:

The banning of al-Saqr fits into a trend we are seeing in Western media today

https://twitter.com/charliekirk11/status/1712137753469796700

Tlaib is still receiving criticism for refusing to condemn the alleged beheading of 40 Israeli babies. Right wingers are demanding her deportation or exile.

https://twitter.com/QudsNen/status/1712139535176372683

Head of the Labor Party in the UK affirms Israel's right to collectively punish the people of Gaza

https://twitter.com/SanaSaeed/status/1712073791847739658

Discussions in the Canadian media of criminalizing Palestinian solidarity

Sweden is discussing recalling the recognition of Palestine statehood.

The single good thing the Swedish state has done in decades being undone.

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
vyelkin please do something

Griz
May 21, 2001

Al-Saqr posted:

bullshit ban

MinutePirateBug
Mar 4, 2013

big dong wanter posted:

To all the haters and losers reading this.
Free Al Saqr

Valleyant
Jul 23, 2007

That darn catte

Nix Panicus posted:

My heart sincerely goes out to any conscientious objectors who have died or been injured in this war. It takes a lot of strength of character to stand up and say no to service and accept the punishment that comes along with it.

Everyone else though, gently caress em. This is the flipside of sniping kids with rocks. In Israel its a reasonable assumption that any adult is either IDF or a reservist, and its not like Israel is currently making any distinction between children and adults. Or ever made that distinction really.

Taylor Swift Stan is the most moral israeli

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015

You must pay the price for this post.
Free al saqr you chicken poo poo colonizer lib fucks

Clark Nova
Jul 18, 2004

Al-Saqr posted:

fanfic insert posted:

free al-saqr

keep punching joe
Jan 22, 2006

Die Satan!
I lust for peace, an end to apartheid, and a free Palestine. If that is illegal then throw me in jail.

John Charity Spring
Nov 4, 2009

SCREEEEE

paul_soccer12 posted:

gently caress the admins this is loving horseshit
Modern Video Games eat my poo poo you loving moron

the apotheosis of paul saqr

Isizzlehorn
Feb 25, 2010

:lesnick::lesnick::lesnick::lesnick::lesnick::lesnick:

Al-Saqr posted:

paul_soccer12 posted:

uninterrupted
Jun 20, 2011
fun reminder that in 1990 the mods would have run in here banning folks who'd dare make fun of the ridiculous "babies chucked out of incubators" story.

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

paul_soccer12 posted:

pAl-Saqr12

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY

Al-Saqr posted:

Burn Zone
May 22, 2004

paul_soccer12 posted:

yeah this is completely hosed up

banned someone when their people are being genocided, loving incredible work from the admins here

V. Illych L.
Apr 11, 2008

ASK ME ABOUT LUMBER

it is interesting how violently the pendulum has swung from i/p being a topic about which there has been real discussion (in many countries in europe there has even been a predominantly pro-palestinian discourse, though this generally hasn't filtered very much into politics) into now being given the ukraine/covid treatment

the press has found a mode of open ideological enforcement with which it seems pretty comfortable. i'm honestly rather taken aback

dxt
Mar 27, 2004
METAL DISCHARGE

Al-Saqr posted:

ScootsMcSkirt
Oct 29, 2013

Al-Saqr posted:

Mister Bates
Aug 4, 2010

Burn Zone posted:

yeah this thread is fine, are people just upset that we aren't all full mask off calling for genocide and poo poo?

it is literally that, it is not enough that the overwhelming majority of people are baying for the blood of the savages, there must be absolute unanimity and anything less is unacceptable

new kind of cat
May 8, 2007

by Fluffdaddy
gently caress THE ADMINS YOU FUCKN COWARD HACKS

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Sherbert Hoover posted:

extremely hosed up ban, al saqr is 100% right

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

Atrocious Joe posted:

The banning of al-Saqr fits into a trend we are seeing in Western media today

https://twitter.com/charliekirk11/status/1712137753469796700

Tlaib is still receiving criticism for refusing to condemn the alleged beheading of 40 Israeli babies. Right wingers are demanding her deportation or exile.

https://twitter.com/QudsNen/status/1712139535176372683

Head of the Labor Party in the UK affirms Israel's right to collectively punish the people of Gaza

https://twitter.com/SanaSaeed/status/1712073791847739658

Discussions in the Canadian media of criminalizing Palestinian solidarity

This was inevitable. Honestly, I thought that Ukraine/Russia would go this way but Ukraine isn’t quite so dear to the imperial core and also found strange bedfellows with conservatives which isn’t going to be the case with I/P. I don’t know how else to say it but ultimately I said this last night and I’ll say it again, I almost don’t know if it matters. I find it hard to believe that Hamas cares much about how soft the western liberal support for Palestine turned out to be, or how clouded public opinion is. The idea that appealing to western sympathy would change anything has proven hollow for years, decades even. Theyre conducting their war based on their strategy and will win or lose on that alone, and western governments were always going to be all in on Israel regardless of whether western liberals liked it or not.

Fizzil
Aug 24, 2005

There are five fucks at the edge of a cliff...

I will be happy to translate in Al Saqr's stead, in case someone links em, but i'll try and post al jazeera arabic updates. Two things to keep in mind, i'm a pale shade of Al Saqr and i'm not super online.

izagoof
Feb 14, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Al-Saqr posted:

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

paul_soccer12 posted:

PhilippAchtel
May 31, 2011

:ughh:

Edit:

#FreeAlSaqr

#FreePalestine

PhilippAchtel has issued a correction as of 17:52 on Oct 11, 2023

Zohar
Jul 14, 2013

Good kitty

Al-Saqr posted:

Cup Runneth Over
Aug 8, 2009

She said life's
Too short to worry
Life's too long to wait
It's too short
Not to love everybody
Life's too long to hate

this one's for Al-Saqr

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

Al-Saqr posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer

gradenko_2000 posted:

is it really so surprising that someone from the Global South might have a different opinion from all you loving crackers?

free Al-Saqr