Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

John Charity Spring
Nov 4, 2009

SCREEEEE

Raskolnikov38 posted:

good news it was changed to a ban+7

hopefully by the time he's back the israeli regime will have collapsed and he can livepost Palestinian liberation instead of liveposting to ethnic cleansing and thousands dead as seems more likely

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
Get rid of slow mode this sucks

A week probe is too long when incredible events are happening every day

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

are there any reliable figures on the idf vs israeli civilian death toll? maddening to see the whole toll effectively treated as civilians

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

ben shapino posted:

30 days isn't enough imo

when you die you will not be receiving god's light

CLAM DOWN
Feb 13, 2007

free al-saqr

A Buffer Gay Dude
Oct 25, 2020

Filthy Hans posted:

Al-Saqr Martyr's Brigade gangtag when

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

i guess the people that support the nazi state of israel have at least gotten us mad, about the most you can do online

atelier morgan
Mar 11, 2003

super-scientific, ultra-gay

Lipstick Apathy

John Charity Spring posted:

hopefully by the time he's back the israeli regime will have collapsed and he can livepost Palestinian liberation

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan

ben shapino posted:

30 days isn't enough imo

?

this is clearly bloodlust

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015

You must pay the price for this post.
Today I learned that we all have to be very careful what words and metaphors we use to refer to the vile apartheid state and it's colonizer population that defies God and brings shame to Jews everywhere

Ringo Roadagain
Mar 27, 2010

paul_soccer12 posted:

Get rid of slow mode this sucks

A week probe is too long when incredible events are happening every day

yes, its like lenin said, a week long probe here might as well be decades

and get rid of this gay rear end posting limiter you cucks

Dr_0ctag0n
Apr 25, 2015

The whole human race
sentenced
to
burn

This poo poo is unreal. :d2a:

Death By The Blues
Oct 30, 2011
Man just the arrogant casually racist smugness as to which the mod banned him that if you are a POC you are consistently aware of its just disgusting. I am out and yea good on you guys for condoning genocide!

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

My twitter account is acting hosed up right now. If I try to open anything in the window where I'm signed in nothing works, but opening links in incognito mode works fine. I don't know if it's just because twitter is breaking or because it's functionally just a Palestine solidarity account so is getting throttled.

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

Free Al-Saqr, probed for the crime of being Arab.

I think you'd appreciate this without any reservation or complaint, friend. o7
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SYkmEaKTgLY

silicone thrills
Jan 9, 2008

I paint things

Wraith of J.O.I. posted:

are there any reliable figures on the idf vs israeli civilian death toll? maddening to see the whole toll effectively treated as civilians

Be careful what you wish for. Remember the US military apparatus considers every male from age 13 to death to be "military age males therefor all combatants" which is why the iraq and Afghanistan numbers were always wild.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
https://twitter.com/samhusseini/status/1712072059830853872

this guy is such a ghoul.

DelilahFlowers
Jan 10, 2020

Al-Saqr posted:

just a heads up, for all of the hate readers quoting me in SAD, i stand by everything i have said in this thread without remorse or regret, i will always say my piece and stand up against apartheid nazism, and if you disagree feel free to talk to me on this discussion i will politely have a discussion a out it with you and own you in the marketplace of ideas, its truly sad that you are too cowardly to do so and need to run to the principal because your fee fees got hurt, and you dont have any moral backbone or spine when the chips of humanity and decency against the forces of fascism and white colonialism are on the ground, but i never expected any less of people like you. im not gonna go into SAD to make my case or defend myself, i dont need to. here i stand, here are my thoughts, i can do no other. Free palestine, DTI.

Sherbert Hoover
Dec 12, 2019

Working hard, thank you!
i'm sure al saqr will receive a lot of apologies from the staff once he comes back next week and israel has killed 100,000 people

Frosted Flake
Sep 13, 2011

Semper Shitpost Ubique

Wraith of J.O.I. posted:

It’s deliberate based on how they’ve slow rolled the casualty list.

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

yea I don't think the current atmosphere will still be around in three months after what Israel is about to do

Tungsten
Aug 10, 2004

Your Working Boy

it's very simple, having a genocide done to your ethnic group means that it gets to commit another genocide of its choosing. israel is allowed to genocide the palestinians because of the holocaust, and in turn that genocide gives palestinians permission to annihilate israel. no one is in the wrong here, and everything is normal

moths
Aug 25, 2004

I would also still appreciate some danger.

Frosted Flake posted:

I have been swung by the articles in professional circles saying Israel is in a blind panic trying to reestablish deterrence because their military myths were shattered in an afternoon. That’s why they’re bombing Lebanon, threatening Syria, bombing the border with Egypt, an American carrier group (minimum, expect more) is on the way.

Fox reported that this carrier group includes an anti-submarine destroyer, which very much supports this reading of events.

This is the moment where the bully is standing there with a bloody nose. They've lost the political capital from being perceived as an immobile object, and the regional situation is rearranging around that new reality.

Expect Israel to double down on previous strategies: Strong demonstrations of Western backing, unhinged propaganda, and show of force atrocities.

But the perception of invincibility has always, until now, been their primary leverage. The flood punctured that illusion, which I never expected to see.

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012
at the risk of becoming the new mcmagic: I think al-saqr should be more careful about sharing cartoons where jews are pigs

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

Tungsten posted:

it's very simple, having a genocide done to your ethnic group means that it gets to commit another genocide of its choosing. israel is allowed to genocide the palestinians because of the holocaust, and in turn that genocide gives palestinians permission to annihilate israel. no one is in the wrong here, and everything is normal

it makes sense because it's real

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
Nice of the US state department to let the mods get in on the crimes against humanity action. Free Al-Saqr.

Morbus
May 18, 2004

Stringent posted:

making weapons more expensive and impractical to produce sounds like a good idea to me

the efficient free market pricing in the true cost of war, gotta hand it 2 them

holefoods
Jan 10, 2022

Neurolimal posted:

at the risk of becoming the new mcmagic: I think al-saqr should be more careful about sharing cartoons where jews are pigs

I think israel gave people brain rot by putting a star of david on their flag so that anything anti-israel is seen as antisemitic.

Modus Pwnens
Dec 29, 2004

Al-Saqr posted:

just a heads up, for all of the hate readers quoting me in SAD, i stand by everything i have said in this thread without remorse or regret, i will always say my piece and stand up against apartheid nazism, and if you disagree feel free to talk to me on this discussion i will politely have a discussion a out it with you and own you in the marketplace of ideas, its truly sad that you are too cowardly to do so and need to run to the principal because your fee fees got hurt, and you dont have any moral backbone or spine when the chips of humanity and decency against the forces of fascism and white colonialism are on the ground, but i never expected any less of people like you. im not gonna go into SAD to make my case or defend myself, i dont need to. here i stand, here are my thoughts, i can do no other. Free palestine, DTI.

Free Al-Saqr

OctaMurk
Jun 21, 2013

moths posted:

Fox reported that this carrier group includes an anti-submarine destroyer, which very much supports this reading of events.

so? every carrier group has an anti submarine destroyer.

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.

Neurolimal posted:

Think it was going for the "Israeli are cops" imagery, but... does lead to unfortunate implications, especially with a lot of the caricatures out of military uniform.

Still, insanely creepy how quickly SAD brigades went to war against one of the few outspoken Arabs on this forum.

carcinofuck
Apr 18, 2001
pink floyd still sucks

I had to turn it off, I can't bear looking at that guy and hearing his smarmy poo poo-eating voice.

new kind of cat
May 8, 2007

by Fluffdaddy
anyone that OPs a thread in SAD should be perma’d for being a psychotic freak

boo boo bear
Oct 1, 2009

I'm COMPLETELY OBSESSED with SEXY EGGS

Neurolimal posted:

true, but the dichotomy between 'bad cartoon' that needs to be punished and the unquestioned retelling of blood libel stories loving rules.

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

Neurolimal posted:

Israelis are not all Jewish

Especially since the govt let's you in if you pass a paper bag test and agree to live in a shithole settlement

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Al-Saqr posted:

CLAM DOWN
Feb 13, 2007

free al-saqr, slow mode is bullshit, gently caress the police

also

new kind of cat posted:

anyone that OPs a thread in SAD should be perma’d for being a psychotic freak

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
slow mode test

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

Neurolimal posted:

canonically jews are mice

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
is slow mode on i dont think slow mode works for me (mod privilege)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Poppers posted:

Look at the happy frog go! Lol

hey lets not post dumbshit 4chan stuff, ok?