Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

VoicesCanBe
Jul 1, 2023

"Cóż, wygląda na to, że zostaliśmy łaskawie oszczędzeni trudu decydowania o własnym losie. Jakże uprzejme z ich strony, że przearanżowali Europę bez kłopotu naszego zdania!"

So this is their loving humanitarian achievement lmao. At 2000 people a day it would take 1000 days, or 2.5 years, to get everyone in Gaza out.

Forced deportation at a horrifically slow pace, or genocide. Behold, the options afforded by the "benevelont" west

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

It's beautiful. And it's for the god of...of...arts and crafts. I think that's what he said.

spacemang_spliff posted:

can someone explain the current situation in israel using rick and morty analogies

I’m War Criminal Riiiiick

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

spacemang_spliff posted:

can someone explain the current situation in israel using rick and morty analogies

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xCTTq0q4h-A

you can't be mad at me for posting this you asked

Engorged Pedipalps
Apr 21, 2023

genericnick posted:

They shot an unsporting amount of rockets. Very unfair.

Looks like it can only shoot 20 rockets before it needs to reload and they have eight systems for the whole country, oof

Literally billions of dollars for this

holefoods
Jan 10, 2022

spacemang_spliff posted:

the flognarfs zimdoodled the spligsplags BUUURp

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

samogonka posted:

iron dome needs slow mode to function properly

Frosted Flake
Sep 13, 2011

Semper Shitpost Ubique

loving slow mode. Beaten.

Free Al-Saqr.

The Oldest Man
Jul 28, 2003

RandomBlue posted:

I don't see how anyone can have anything approaching an accurate estimate of the deaths in Palestine given how many buildings have been flattened and the amount of ongoing bombing. They won't be free to search the rubble until the bombing stops.

There's never going to be an accounting of the dead. There's just going to be a large population that turns into a much smaller cumulative number of prisoners, internally displaced, and refugees. I hope everyone understands this up front, because we are going to be hearing all about how the Israelis haven't killed that many people from liberal scolds for years to come.

GoLambo
Apr 11, 2006

VoicesCanBe posted:

So this is their loving humanitarian achievement lmao. At 2000 people a day it would take 1000 days, or 2.5 years, to get everyone in Gaza out.

Forced deportation at a horrifically slow pace, or genocide. Behold, the options afforded by the "benevelont" west

Just enough people for a photo op to say we're "doing something."

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
israel turn itself into an international pariah and now has to get things back to normal. look at me morty, im international pariah *burp* israel

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

holefoods posted:

the flognarfs zimdoodled the spligsplags BUUURp

drat

that's hosed

crazy man

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003

eXXon posted:

Perhaps I'm in slow mode but I'm not clear on what good and normal thing the dead pigs in underwear next to the uniformed ones are supposed to represent.

idk but hamas reached several idf border positions only to find the guards asleep

inchworm
Jun 23, 2023

samogonka posted:

iron dome needs slow mode to function properly

speng31b
May 8, 2010

eXXon posted:

Perhaps I'm in slow mode but I'm not clear on what good and normal thing the dead pigs in underwear next to the uniformed ones are supposed to represent.

it's not good it's bad and while that SAD thread was about 95% stupid forums war garbage, i will be reinstating general ukraine thread policies against bloodlust itt if it slows down enough for me to read it. This means:

- stuff that is actively racist or could be interpreted as racist will be annihilated
- no saying that civilians dying is good or they deserve it or wishing for civilian death
- dti/dta/generally saying israel sucks and deserves to lose or even be dissolved as a state is ok with me. it's "sports teaming" a war or whatever according to sad but actually israel is bad and should surrender

guess that's it

Poppers
Jan 21, 2023

Can I post about my DraftKings.com lines? I’m not invested otherwise

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Ringo Roadagain posted:

what is with the obsessions that people have, thinking that every person posting in a politics forum thinks their posts are "praxis"?

They're just one irate thread away from getting CSPAM closed. They just have to show how mad CSPAM makes them and it'll happen. Any day now. The next six months will be crucial.

speng31b posted:

it's not good it's bad and while that SAD thread was about 95% stupid forums war garbage, i will be reinstating general ukraine thread policies against bloodlust itt if it slows down enough for me to read it. This means:

- stuff that is actively racist or could be interpreted as racist will be annihilated
- no saying that civilians dying is good or they deserve it or wishing for civilian death
- dti/dta/generally saying israel sucks and deserves to lose or even be dissolved as a state is ok with me. it's "sports teaming" a war or whatever according to sad but actually israel is bad and should surrender

guess that's it

:haibrower:

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

eXXon posted:

isnt it a reference to the IDF higher up that got captured in his underwear? or maybe just generally that they caught the idf with their pants down both figuratively and literally since the ones nearest gaza were hit around dawn

e: i dont think its "the cartoon guys in the jeep raped the cartoon pigs to death" if thats what youre implying

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009

RandomBlue posted:

I don't see how anyone can have anything approaching an accurate estimate of the deaths in Palestine given how many buildings have been flattened and the amount of ongoing bombing. They won't be free to search the rubble until the bombing stops.

Once the bombing stops, the IDF will throw away/burn the bodies and will underestimate the dead by a huge margin. There will never be an accurate count.

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

dti/dta is a strong cspam tradition and must be protected at all costs

:d2a:

Cheen
Apr 17, 2005

hey can all the posters in here who are caremad about whats happening right now just like, chill out and smoke a blunt or whatever? your passions are making gbs uncomfortable

izagoof
Feb 14, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3 posted:

idk but hamas reached several idf border positions only to find the guards asleep

yeah i think it's this, that plus that colonel(?) getting captured in his underwear

edit: way beaten

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

it is a challenging drawing

Nix Panicus
Feb 25, 2007

eXXon posted:

The horror and brutality of war op. The existence of Israel and its inhumane oppression of Palestine is a violation and perversion of the human spirit that can only be expressed via dead underwear pigs, I guess

While I think the people who have grown up only knowing the brutality of captivity by a cruel oppressor can be forgiven for embracing vile slander in a way I would not extend to, say, Ukrainians, I think its bad for the rest of us who don't have that experience to reproduce it.

ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь

RealityWarCriminal posted:

israel turn itself into an international pariah and now has to get things back to normal. look at me morty, im international pariah *burp* israel

It's fine, all the rich countries are clapping along in time with the exploding hospitals.

E: slow mode is gay (Hamilton), regular mode is gay (Tom of Finland)

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

eXXon posted:

well some of the troops were killed in the barracks or sleeping at guard posts so maybe some idf guys that got a longer sleep then they'd anticipated?

though some of the stars of david only have 5 points or are colored differently than the rest so it may have just been a rush job to get everything colored, but i think I've spent enough time looking at the cartoon

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

slow mode?? wow, now I understand the iron dome....

OctaMurk
Jun 21, 2013
friends i've discovered the anti-rocket battery's main weakness . . . Rockets

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

95% of Gazans own a shirt

Ringo Roadagain
Mar 27, 2010

eXXon posted:

idf soldiesr who were captured, stripped down to their underwear, then killed at some point im guessing. next question.

moths
Aug 25, 2004

I would also still appreciate some danger.

Is there any reason that SAD hasn't been closed for being i another Helldump?

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

d2i

d2a

speng31b
May 8, 2010

moths posted:

sad isnt a helldump its the purge give that some thought

Harold Fjord
Jan 3, 2004

moths posted:

Because locking individual threads works fine

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

spacemang_spliff posted:

careful that cartoon contains anthropomorphized animal characters engaged in violence

Engorged Pedipalps
Apr 21, 2023

speng31b posted:

guess that's it

Thank you for continuing to manage the cspam community tire fire speng we appreciate you

Nix Panicus posted:

The horror and brutality of war op. The existence of Israel and its inhumane oppression of Palestine is a violation and perversion of the human spirit that can only be expressed via dead underwear pigs, I guess

While I think the people who have grown up only knowing the brutality of captivity by a cruel oppressor can be forgiven for embracing vile slander in a way I would not extend to, say, Ukrainians, I think its bad for the rest of us who don't have that experience to reproduce it.

Well said

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015

You must pay the price for this post.
Just remember to center the humanity of the Zionist with your posting today or the people who send money to azov nazis will get upset

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

Cheen posted:

hey can all the posters in here who are caremad about whats happening right now just like, chill out and smoke a blunt or whatever? your passions are making gbs uncomfortable

getting butthurt about genocide. User loses posting privileges for 1 month.

mila kunis
Jun 10, 2011

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

WAR CRIME GIGOLO posted:

95% of Gazans own a shirt

:gb2gbs:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider

VoicesCanBe posted:

good thing they have enough water, food and medicine to wait until their turn to cross patiently in their non-destroyed homes