Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mags
May 30, 2008

I am a congenital optimist.

skipmyseashells posted:

having a bunch of people in sad pearl clutch about Jews being depicted as pigs while america and israel are discussing ‘a corridor to Egypt’ in the midst of their genocide is almost too much

I accidentally posted in the dnd thread too and was shocked by goons defending the idf and the settlers that are fair game too

being anti genocide is being anti America and libs who Love Their Country will twist their words and actions to contort around the uncomfortable truth that the United States of America is a racist genocidal shithole and all who support it are rightfully considered the same

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

err
Apr 11, 2005

I carry my own weight no matter how heavy this shit gets...

Nix Panicus posted:

Its disappointing, but this is probably one of the handful of places in the west you're allowed to say death to israel

Yes, the West is actively censoring people advocating for a group that is being genocided. People are being arrested for Palestinian flags in the UK, people are getting fired from jobs/removed from colleges in the U.S. -- it is very sad that it is happening here too.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
https://twitter.com/SaeedDiCaprio/status/1712174510076522508

lol

carcinofuck
Apr 18, 2001
pink floyd still sucks

Frosted Flake posted:

So, one could say that in comparison, they must seem like some sort of fattened farm animal with a ravenous appetite.

Perhaps one with a reputation for eating everything and everything, “junk food”, if you will.

dtp

Harold Fjord
Jan 3, 2004
Portraying your posting enemies as racists to get them banned for not agreeing with you seems at least on par with what got Silicone Thrills 30 days

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

ty slumfrog :)

holy lmao

webcams for christ
Nov 2, 2005

https://twitter.com/mrjoshz/status/1712121831186919731
https://twitter.com/MarkAmesExiled/status/1712171570800537786

ThatBasqueGuy
Feb 14, 2013

someone introduce jojo to lazyb

Regardless of who we support I think we can all agree the paramotor gliders are really cool

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
https://twitter.com/Louis_Allday/status/1711834355595722806?s=20

Too Many Birds
Jan 8, 2020

ah,

applying the SAD telephone game method i see.

Tom Guycot
Oct 15, 2008

Chief of Governors

Its interesting how despite some US lawmakers and media wanting to gin up an Iran fight, all the messages fro the government itself seem to be going out of its way to say that Iran isn't responsible and didn't know.

I almost wonder if theres a sect in the DoD/State department thats privately freaking out about the idea of a big war breaking out they're on the hook for while all thier munitions are running on empty from Ukraine.

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
btw these are the cuddly peaceful cosmopolitan israelis that we must distinguish from the religious settlers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1e_dbsVQrk4

WoodrowSkillson
Feb 24, 2005

*Gestures at 60 years of Lions history*

skipmyseashells posted:

having a bunch of people in sad pearl clutch about Jews being depicted as pigs while america and israel are discussing ‘a corridor to Egypt’ in the midst of their genocide is almost too much

I accidentally posted in the dnd thread too and was shocked by goons defending the idf and the settlers that are fair game too

i posted in there once and was probated for telling someone that Mariupol was not a worse humanitarian disaster than Gaza lmao

absolute freak poo poo

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

Stfu

Sherbert Hoover
Dec 12, 2019

Working hard, thank you!
i feel like i'm going insane being gaslit this hard the last few days

https://twitter.com/m7mdkurd/status/1712059132910469616?s=20

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

https://twitter.com/ragipsoylu/status/1711984385652560251

Sancho Banana
Aug 4, 2023

Not to be confused with meat.

Decapitated babies, babies, babies ooooooooooh

silicone thrills
Jan 9, 2008

I paint things
https://www.aljazeera.com/features/2023/10/11/today-in-gaza-i-no-longer-believe-we-will-get-out-of-this-alive

Jesus christ this is a short and harrowing read.

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

the babies story is 100% fabricated then lol not even a nugget of truth, just whole cloth invented

if it wasn't it would absolutely be investigated and the results trumpeted in every bit of western media. saying 'we don't want to investigate because it'd be disrespectful" is an admission it's a fake story

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011

Sherbert Hoover posted:

people on twitter get themselves frothing mad about these kinds of things and then when they hear that it was actually israel that did it they just toss it aside and start looking for the next thing

DiscountDildos
Nov 8, 2017

I've never been able to successfully create a fuckin weibo account but reading Google translated Chinese comments under guancha articles has been a favorite pastime of mine for the past several years. The comments under this article about the alleged mastermind of the recent Hamas offensive were p cool. Also, they're calling the Hamas guy "Mohammad Dave" which is funny to me. https://www.guancha.cn/internation/2023_10_11_711513.shtml

Nix Panicus
Feb 25, 2007

smarxist posted:

mmm, i'm fine with all this but please don't post Richard Scarry I/P propaganda images

Yeah, I've always though name calling and base racism really undercuts the horrors of war.

ThatBasqueGuy posted:

Regardless of who we support I think we can all agree the paramotor gliders are really cool

:agreed:

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

BONGHITZ posted:

anyone know what the text on top of the pig drawing says? the phone translate is giving me multiple different answers

Its a line from a Tamim Al Barghouti poem, "Maha Said",

Its part of a prayer, so heres A translation lacking in art and poetry

" victory to the protesters/helpless, the blessings of god upon Mohammed and his family/followers"

والعُزَّلُ انتًصروأ الّلهم صلِّ على مُحَمدٍ وعلى الأَصحابِ والآلِ

Goon Boots
Feb 2, 2020

this conflict is coming for the gamers now

be on your toes gamers

cenotaph
Mar 2, 2013

Sherbert Hoover posted:

It's always projection. You know who gleefully killed babies? South American fascist death squads and Romanian Nazis.

Vomik
Jul 29, 2003

This post is dedicated to the brave Mujahideen fighters of Afghanistan

Nix Panicus posted:

Its disappointing, but this is probably one of the handful of places in the west you're allowed to say death to israel

Incidentally, I stand with Palestine and Hamas and believe the genocidal oppressor state of Israel should be destroyed, and I do not condemn any of the violence Hamas has enacted against their jailers. Casting off their chains is a messy, brutal affair and Israel has only itself to blame for the violence. Every single death is unequivocally the fault of Israel.

I agree 100% and there is no amount of news stories or mealy mouthed Americans who can convince me that the concentration camp prisoners are actually the real antisemitic fascists that symbolize rising nazism in the world

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

BONGHITZ posted:

anyone know what the text on top of the pig drawing says? the phone translate is giving me multiple different answers

someone ask al saqr

anyway, gross cartoon aside, its funny you can almost hear the cognitive dissonance vanish in a whiff of relief when someone from the oppressed class does something that pachinko balls into some reinforced concrete bunker of ideology for them and they can dispense with them righteously and dismiss all criticism out of hand. oh CHRIST oh thank god, cartoon pigs, the pork thing, it's the Bad Thing, stomp this poster out bury bury bury done done done, WHEW. it's like when you drop an f-bomb on the phone CSR and they can hang up on you

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle
Is Plate O'Murder related to Cookie O'Puss?

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003

smarxist posted:

someone ask al saqr

anyway, gross cartoon aside, its funny you can almost hear the cognitive dissonance vanish in a whiff of relief when someone from the oppressed class does something that pachinko balls into some reinforced concrete bunker of ideology for them and they can dispense with them righteously and dismiss all criticism out of hand. oh CHRIST oh thank god, cartoon pigs, the pork thing, it's the Bad Thing, stomp this poster out bury bury bury done done done, WHEW. it's like when you drop an f-bomb on the phone CSR and they can hang up on you

SAD dutifully closed the thread after it got its man

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

lol

stumblebum
May 8, 2022

no, what you want to do is get somebody mad enough to give you a red title you're proud of

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3 posted:

SAD dutifully closed the thread after it got its man

took out al-saqr like an idf nazi blowing away palestinian children from a sniper's nest, non-anti-semitically

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

Harold Fjord posted:

Portraying your posting enemies as racists to get them banned for not agreeing with you seems at least on par with what got Silicone Thrills 30 days

ngl the number of people in this thread that joined all the sad posters in trying to shut down or move the COVID thread that are now amazed to see the exact same strategies used for this one is kinda funny.

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

I can't believe they've gone and made war political :qq:

OctaMurk
Jun 21, 2013
https://twitter.com/BarakRavid/status/1712172138533441912?s=19

R. Mute
Jul 27, 2011

video game mods barely possess higher brain function, they shouldn't be allowed to mod the politics forums. it's like giving a toddler or a reasonably smart dog a gun.

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

gently caress You And Diebold posted:

simply reacting to something that would have burned itself eternally in your brain and retinas if you'd had the misfortune of seeing it in real life, and moving on

Shipon
Nov 7, 2005

sleep with the vicious posted:

I know none of the liberals and other monsters who are defending Israeli genocide will actually listen because they don't actually care, but the chapo interview with the gazan al jazeera journalist is a must listen. Absolutely infuriating and heartbreaking what is being done to the palestinian people.

if someone can listen to that interview and not think to themselves "if i had to live under those described conditions i would probably do the same loving thing as hamas" they're lying

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

Rigged Death Trap posted:

Its a line from a Tamim Al Barghouti poem, "Maha Said",

Its part of a prayer, so heres A translation lacking in art and poetry

" victory to the protesters/helpless, the blessings of god upon Mohammed and his family/followers"

والعُزَّلُ انتًصروأ الّلهم صلِّ على مُحَمدٍ وعلى الأَصحابِ والآلِ

thanks!

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

It's already in the news ecosystem even if it's completely made up. It's too late.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ThatBasqueGuy
Feb 14, 2013

someone introduce jojo to lazyb

gently caress You And Diebold posted:

I remember when snuff films were a bipartisan thing :'(