Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Karma Tornado
Dec 21, 2007

The worst kind of tornado.

lmao this is the greatest website in the world.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

Jase continues to won

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

Macys paid for this. Noodle Boy and Bonby are bad at video games and even worse friends.

Honestly, I ain’t even mad

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

omg chael crash posted:

Figured I’d say something eventually — Jase faked his death.

After more than a few weeks of investigation last year, we found him posting still on an older Twitter account. Also, we learned that he never owned the bar and restaurant he claimed to, and the woman he was married to seemed to have always been married to another man.

In other words, Jase pulled off the ultimate Jase gambit. A+

He also still plays Call of Duty under the same Activision name lol

Incredible, love this website

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

Macys paid for this. Noodle Boy and Bonby are bad at video games and even worse friends.

omg chael crash posted:

Before the Pandemic, he also owned a bar and restaurant down in Florida. When the pandemic hit and everything closed, he payed all of his employees for several months even though they didn’t work. He eventually shuttered the business and had to lay everyone off but he made sure his folks were paid for a while.

He was a dick sometimes but he was a good dude and OUR dick.

lol

Tweak
Jul 28, 2003

or dont whatever

lmfao please please go on

Spokes
Jan 9, 2010

Thanks for a MONSTER of an avatar, Awful Survivor Mods!
HELLO?

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

Tweak posted:

lmfao please please go on

Not much else other than that. After we saw him posting about sports/betting/MMA on his older Twitter account, we did some investigation because we were bored/confused and found it all out. We tried calling him out on it and he quickly deleted most of his accounts we knew about(including his Facebook lol) but he never stopped buying and playing the newest Call of Duty releases

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"
turns out the real jase were the bets we lost along the way

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

I do truly believe his hustling and gambling stories were real — it’s what makes all of this so much funnier

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

whjat a tangled web we weave

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

this forum rocks something awful dot com

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

stylin and profilin

Tweak
Jul 28, 2003

or dont whatever

come back to chat jase1 your account isn't even banned for dying (by request! what a worker)

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

omg chael crash posted:

Figured I’d say something eventually — Jase faked his death.

After more than a few weeks of investigation last year, we found him posting still on an older Twitter account. Also, we learned that he never owned the bar and restaurant he claimed to, and the woman he was married to seemed to have always been married to another man.

In other words, Jase pulled off the ultimate Jase gambit. A+

He also still plays Call of Duty under the same Activision name lol

Oh hell yeah. Yeah he faked his death and everything he ever posted was a lie. I got owned pretty good by befriending the guy, playing games with him for years, and believing that he was dying of cancer.

I stumbled upon him not being dead because I knew his RL name and some of his alt usernames and running across his Twitter account that was active after he "died". Sent Jeff a big pm about it but didnt tell PSP because everyone there might have been hurt by it.

Brut
Aug 21, 2007

lmao.

Here I was just the other day thinking that maybe this thread should be goldmined and a new one started, I'm not sure if this makes a stronger case for or against that now, gently caress.

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

[guy who only posts about tricking and hustling everyone in his life]

Wow I believe everything you're saying

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

lol && lmao

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

omg chael crash posted:

I do truly believe his hustling and gambling stories were real — it’s what makes all of this so much funnier

They weren't. I know I told you this lol.

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

Mr Hootington posted:

They weren't. I know I told you this lol.

I know I know, but I feel there must of small, tiny shred of truth somewhere. I played with this cat for ten years — I needed something to believe!!

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

I believe he actually did place some large bets — some other goon works as a bookie and took the bets himself

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

omg chael crash posted:

I believe he actually did place some large bets — some other goon works as a bookie and took the bets himself

oh yeah, 1esaj the famous goon bookie. remember it like it was yesterday

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

Bet On MMA: The Jase Non Dead

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

but why!?

Tweak
Jul 28, 2003

or dont whatever

I thought there was at least one person (the pro poker player?) who corroborated at least some part of his stories but just as likely could be this:

yea ok posted:

oh yeah, 1esaj the famous goon bookie. remember it like it was yesterday

probably just started adding zeros to the ends of his bets he'd post tickets of early in this thread that were ~100 or less and weaved a story around it

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

It was Stonecold64, I think? Or something like that

leftist heap
Feb 28, 2013

Fun Shoe
To be honest I think we should offer a grace period for jase1 to come back and post like nothing ever happened cause that would be funniest lol

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

stop the fucking fight, cornerman, your dude is fucking done and is about to be killed.
incredible lol

Stealth Tiger
Nov 14, 2009

wait so we're the bets real or nah

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

Stealth Tiger posted:

wait so we're the bets real or nah

Most likely not from what I saw. I think he was living vicariously through everyone else's bets.

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Glad to hear he kicked it

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug
drat lost the over/under because I said 6 feet

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

is this why we're TKO now?

kitten emergency
Jan 13, 2008

get meow this wack-ass crystal prison
this is the greatest forum in the history of mankind

Brut
Aug 21, 2007

That DICK! posted:

is this why we're TKO now?

Nah we were back to PSP for a long time before that, just from time passing after the passing that did not come to pass.

Brut
Aug 21, 2007

leftist heap posted:

To be honest I think we should offer a grace period for jase1 to come back and post like nothing ever happened cause that would be funniest lol

Well it's not like he asked anyone for anything so sure why not.

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

I guess someone(not me) posted this to Bluesky

https://bsky.app/profile/shitposting.vip/post/3kbiw7o6m232d

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

I guess we can’t embed those yet? Dunno

Tweak
Jul 28, 2003

or dont whatever

can't see 'em without an account either

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012