Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

dont you
forget about me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

Filthy Hans posted:

good shoot

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

lol

bashosanchez
Feb 19, 2008

ThatBasqueGuy posted:

free palestine free al-saqr

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

Zokari posted:

i think it's actually pretty easy to not post about how much you want people to die

Maximo Roboto
Feb 4, 2012

https://twitter.com/ElonMusgraves/status/1711896448562844101
https://twitter.com/ElonMusgraves/status/1711899782694756689

err
Apr 11, 2005

I carry my own weight no matter how heavy this shit gets...

do taiwan next sir

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

Hamas/Hezbollah you have the chance to do the crossover of the century

speng31b
May 8, 2010

R. Mute posted:

video game mods barely possess higher brain function, they shouldn't be allowed to mod the politics forums. it's like giving a toddler or a reasonably smart dog a gun.

the video games admin guy is good and is trying to do his best but the politics of politics posting is pretty loving stupid lol. props to the posters who kicked off the latest sad thread they really timed it right to maximize the psychic damage to whichever admin got stuck with that one since all the politics admins got put to pasture

Engorged Pedipalps
Apr 21, 2023

smarxist posted:

someone ask al saqr

anyway, gross cartoon aside, its funny you can almost hear the cognitive dissonance vanish in a whiff of relief when someone from the oppressed class does something that pachinko balls into some reinforced concrete bunker of ideology for them and they can dispense with them righteously and dismiss all criticism out of hand. oh CHRIST oh thank god, cartoon pigs, the pork thing, it's the Bad Thing, stomp this poster out bury bury bury done done done, WHEW. it's like when you drop an f-bomb on the phone CSR and they can hang up on you

I mean yeah

You have to know when you start dropping f bombs the other guy is gonna use the excuse to blow you off

I would simply not post any cartoons of dead pigs wearing yarmalukes and the star of david how hard is this really

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

ben shapino posted:

it makes sense because it's real

:dafuq:

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Thoguh posted:

ngl the number of people in this thread that joined all the sad posters in trying to shut down or move the COVID thread that are now amazed to see the exact same strategies used for this one is kinda funny.

SAD is mostly this forum having a schizophrenic argument with itself, and the general swells of agitation strange rituals where everyone breathlessly transforms from epic troll face to shocked pikachu in dizzying whirls

Raccooon
Dec 5, 2009

It’s pretty demoralizing to see how many people are cheering on the mass murder of Palestinians with glee. I don’t even understand where the hatred of this level of an oppressed people comes from.

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001
https://twitter.com/thedailybeast/status/1712132954627924365

mags
May 30, 2008

I am a congenital optimist.

Raccooon posted:

It’s pretty demoralizing to see how many people are cheering on the mass murder of Palestinians with glee. I don’t even understand where the hatred of this level of an oppressed people comes from.

a jailed Austrian painter wrote a book about it

WoodrowSkillson
Feb 24, 2005

*Gestures at 60 years of Lions history*

Raccooon posted:

most people are sadistic, violent, and genocidal and people that are not are the exception. places like this thread are islands of sanity

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
I think I know why Mayor Dave self-banned all those months ago

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zD8K6P7Mq9g

Honky Mao
Dec 26, 2012

Raccooon posted:

brown, muslim, "terrorists", thats really more than you need to get 80% of westerners on board with genocide, or at least open support for apartheid

silicone thrills
Jan 9, 2008

I paint things

Raccooon posted:

Most people have been fed lies their whole lives and take everything at face value. Or have only ever been given one side of the story.

If you only ever see news stories about how sad some israeli is that they had to hide in a bunker for a night and not that the rockets were in retaliation for the IDF sniping children or taking more homes to give to "settlers" you wont have any perspective.

R. Mute
Jul 27, 2011

speng31b posted:

the video games admin guy is good and is trying to do his best but the politics of politics posting is pretty loving stupid lol. props to the posters who kicked off the latest sad thread they really timed it right to maximize the psychic damage to whichever admin got stuck with that one since all the politics admins got put to pasture
im not blaming him, in the same way i wouldn't blame the toddler or the dog in the analogy. his tiny mind needs to be protected from politics.

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

DiscountDildos posted:

I've never been able to successfully create a fuckin weibo account but reading Google translated Chinese comments under guancha articles has been a favorite pastime of mine for the past several years. The comments under this article about the alleged mastermind of the recent Hamas offensive were p cool. Also, they're calling the Hamas guy "Mohammad Dave" which is funny to me. https://www.guancha.cn/internation/2023_10_11_711513.shtml

"Put the sword against the sword, we are the men of Mohammad Dave"

Vomik
Jul 29, 2003

This post is dedicated to the brave Mujahideen fighters of Afghanistan

Raccooon posted:

probably from living in a country that has several active and previously successful genocides and blockades that entered ww2 to save the nazis from losing to the soviets and folded them in as well

Karach
May 23, 2003

no war but class war

Free Al-Saqr. Bullshit ban

Too Many Birds
Jan 8, 2020

gently caress You And Diebold posted:

I can't believe they've gone and made war political :qq:

there have been subreddits that have spun off of this because combatfootage is basically just lib bloodlust chamber for those russian ORCS and palestinian SAVAGES.

amazingly, the one for specific news/footage for the ukraine/russia war has a rule that users need to be flaired with who they support and the discussions are (for the most part) based in reality and also just a lot of people saying gently caress you to each other and somehow it works.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
https://twitter.com/LouBegaFreak_69/status/1712173795258077327

lol this is a deep cut

Best Friends
Nov 4, 2011

Raccooon posted:

America is built on the bones of indigenous people, and those bones are dried out, no more flavor. pushing people into smaller and smaller reservations, punitive raids, scientific genocide, and moral outrage at acts of resistance are all hitting a long forgotten about spot. we’re an alcoholic who stopped drinking decades ago not because we went sober but because we drank all the liquor there is to drink. and now, in Gaza, we’ve unearthed another stash.

Soapy_Bumslap
Jun 19, 2013

We're gonna need a bigger chode
Grimey Drawer
Does Israel still have that "we nuke everyone if you don't help us" policy going

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

gently caress You And Diebold posted:

I can't believe they've gone and made war political :qq:

lmao oh my loving god

Blarghalt
May 19, 2010

A running theme towards the end of apartheid was the whites actually in charge of South Africa, who knew the party was over, having to pretty regularly suppress the absolutely psychopath neo-nazi afrikaners because if they didn't it would've meant a civil war nobody would have won

Sherbert Hoover
Dec 12, 2019

Working hard, thank you!

Too Many Birds posted:

there have been subreddits that have spun off of this because combatfootage is basically just lib bloodlust chamber for those russian ORCS and palestinian SAVAGES.

amazingly, the one for specific news/footage for the ukraine/russia war has a rule that users need to be flaired with who they support and the discussions are (for the most part) based in reality and also just a lot of people saying gently caress you to each other and somehow it works.

hadn't been there in a long time and didn't realize it had become pumped up music videos for people getting blown away. if that's the norm i understand why people are so against allowing any combat content here

PawParole
Nov 16, 2019

do you guys think that if they’ve been tunneling this much the people in Gaza might have tunneled into water?

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

lmao @ Al-Saqr only being banned because he posted about israel

antipattern
Nov 8, 2019

Nix Panicus posted:

Incidentally, I stand with Palestine and Hamas and believe the genocidal oppressor state of Israel should be destroyed, and I do not condemn any of the violence Hamas has enacted against their jailers. Casting off their chains is a messy, brutal affair and Israel has only itself to blame for the violence. Every single death is unequivocally the fault of Israel.

Exactly. Anyone who defends Israel's multi-decade reign of genocidal terror is a sick freak.

Free Palestine, free Al-Saqr, DTI and :d2a:

CLAM DOWN
Feb 13, 2007

lmfao

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=4044309&pagenumber=1&perpage=40

LiterallyTheWurst
Feb 5, 2015

Sendik's Original

Soapy_Bumslap posted:

Does Israel still have that "we nuke everyone if you don't help us" policy going

Probably, but also why bother when everyone gives you everything you ever wanted and more

Also Free Al Saqr

LiterallyTheWurst has issued a correction as of 20:16 on Oct 11, 2023

FallenGod
May 23, 2002

Unite, Afro Warriors!

Al-Saqr posted:

just a heads up, for all of the hate readers quoting me in SAD, i stand by everything i have said in this thread without remorse or regret, i will always say my piece and stand up against apartheid nazism, and if you disagree feel free to talk to me on this discussion i will politely have a discussion a out it with you and own you in the marketplace of ideas, its truly sad that you are too cowardly to do so and need to run to the principal because your fee fees got hurt, and you dont have any moral backbone or spine when the chips of humanity and decency against the forces of fascism and white colonialism are on the ground, but i never expected any less of people like you. im not gonna go into SAD to make my case or defend myself, i dont need to. here i stand, here are my thoughts, i can do no other. Free palestine, DTI.

mods can't stop sucking

DTI

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

PawParole posted:

do you guys think that if they’ve been tunneling this much the people in Gaza might have tunneled into water?

the Lancet had an article about seawater infiltration into the Gaza aquifer
https://www.thelancet.com/journals/lancet/article/PIIS0140-6736(13)62604-5/fulltext

Don Pigeon
Oct 29, 2005

Great pigeons are not born great. They grow great by eating lots of bread crumbs.

God he is such an attention whore..

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

lmfao gently caress

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

can i borrow a cup of stinger missiles?