Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Just like Mama used to make it!

kylej posted:

Yeah Ronnie's a four foot tall old angry Jew
And he thinks that he's Italian too
He wears bifocals so he can read
His t-shirt is way too tight
And his belly's huge

That one is my faaaaaavorite

How many Pumpkin Beers do you think Richard has had by now?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr Lance Murdock
Feb 29, 2008

Bones heal. Chicks dig scars. And the United States of America has the best doctor-to-daredevil ratio in the world

Bonzo posted:

That one is my faaaaaavorite

How many Pumpkin Beers do you think Richard has had by now?

Ughhh somewhere there is a red, blotchy, slow adult on the quiet train of the LIRR blasting Halloween sounds so loud its disturbing the other riders. Oh and he probably smells like a mix of piss/poo poo/pumpkin spice body scrub and 2 week old unwashed Halloween boxer shorts.

Burden
Jul 25, 2006

Mr Lance Murdock posted:

Ughhh somewhere there is a red, blotchy, slow adult on the quiet train of the LIRR blasting Halloween sounds so loud its disturbing the other riders. Oh and he probably smells like a mix of piss/poo poo/pumpkin spice body scrub and 2 week old unwashed Halloween boxer shorts.

But they're my faaaaaaavorite.

parthenocarpy
Dec 18, 2003

Mr Lance Murdock posted:

Do you have any twat cream?

kylej
Jul 6, 2004

Grimey Drawer
https://x.com/ohrnberger/status/1710109414722838994?s=46&t=aLjYoOl_NAwm4ZA5BTnYxQ

Lest anyone think

Two Kings
Nov 1, 2004

Get the scientists working on the tube technology, immediately.
Al is a legend. He eats an entire meal while he is doing an NFL broadcast.

Former Human
Oct 15, 2001

Jon Hein ate a vegetable by accident once and it turned him into the Lesbian Northeast Serial Killer.

Two Kings
Nov 1, 2004

Jon Hein claiming he received blowjobs from 80 different women is one of the most bullshit stories every mentioned on air. I’m shocked it isn’t brought up every time he speaks on the show.

Mexican Radio
Jan 5, 2007

mombo with your jombo?
i believe it because none of them were alive

Sand Monster
Apr 13, 2008

Two Kings posted:

Jon Hein claiming he received blowjobs from 80 different women is one of the most bullshit stories every mentioned on air.

All of them before the age of 23 or whatever, too. Artie nailed it -- the previous day they were having a conversation about sex partners and Jon, without thinking about the teasing that would result, truthfully admitted to a very low number. He'd probably gotten a blow job from a random girl or two at some point in his teens, and used that as inspiration and came up with the 80 blow job claim to deflect from his original "mistake". Him throwing out a completely ridiculous number and then not fessing up when called out on the lie then made it even worse.

parthenocarpy
Dec 18, 2003

This is Al Michaels chiming in to say that this impossible burger is totally farcical, lest anyone think it was the real thing. The packaging was indicative of the mentioning of a plant based manufacturing process.

parthenocarpy
Dec 18, 2003

I think the idea of parallel universes splitting off from one another when decisions are made is stupid (like, every time a deck of cards is shuffled, the universe splits into 52 different paths; or you turn right instead of left and bam, new universes happening every millisecond)

But

If there is a universe where Jon Hein got 80 blowjobs, please let this be the one we're in. poo poo, he's probably up to 100 or 120 now

Mr Lance Murdock
Feb 29, 2008

Bones heal. Chicks dig scars. And the United States of America has the best doctor-to-daredevil ratio in the world
Fred "Were they all women?"

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

This is John Hein, the blowjob king of Michigan Sta-

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

Sand Monster posted:

All of them before the age of 23 or whatever, too. Artie nailed it -- the previous day they were having a conversation about sex partners and Jon, without thinking about the teasing that would result, truthfully admitted to a very low number. He'd probably gotten a blow job from a random girl or two at some point in his teens, and used that as inspiration and came up with the 80 blow job claim to deflect from his original "mistake". Him throwing out a completely ridiculous number and then not fessing up when called out on the lie then made it even worse.

Reading this post made me realize that the 80 figure is the same as Steve Carell saying a woman's breast, when asked, feels like a bag of sand

Spacemonkey57
Dec 1, 2004

Mr Lance Murdock posted:

That goddamn limo can be seen from the moon

parthenocarpy
Dec 18, 2003

So what do you know about cars?

Lifespan
Mar 5, 2002
It's a fuckin' Cadillac fuckin' XLR fuckin' chasis!

DeadBonesBrook
May 31, 2011

How do you do, fellow Regis?
I drive a white Cadillac

Lifespan
Mar 5, 2002
Just saw that Howard actually went to the studio again. All it took was Keith Richards...

Sand Monster
Apr 13, 2008

Lifespan posted:

Just saw that Howard actually went to the studio again. All it took was Keith Richards...

"Hey Keith, remember this one?"

plays 'Satisfaction'

"How long did it take you to write that?"

"In a sense, was Mick Jagger the love of your life?"

"Did you get in a rock band as a way to impress your father?"

Lifespan
Mar 5, 2002
"I imagine..." starts projecting some deeply specific thing he is definitely insecure about "Right?"

Mr Lance Murdock
Feb 29, 2008

Do you still smoke? Dont you worry about that ruining your voice?

Two Kings
Nov 1, 2004

Greatest white drug taker ever.

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Reddit says it's prerecorded.

So this is all he can get now? No big names unless they are in the Sirius studios promoting a channel? The dumb hotwing show on YouTube has better guests.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

He should have moved to podcasts in 2010

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

euphronius posted:

https://www.siriusxm.ca/podcasts/

lol what a mess.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

The Sirius app is pretty good and the stern shows always had quasi pod cast functionality

But I meant he should have gone independent. Maybe he didn’t want I headache idk

Sand Monster
Apr 13, 2008

euphronius posted:

But I meant he should have gone independent. Maybe he didn’t want I headache idk

Yep, too much effort, especially when SXM is somehow content to give him undisclosed millions of dollars to (literally) phone it in with an insultingly low effort product that generates ~50k listeners.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

gently caress

He is literally phoning it in. He’s Imus

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

I feel like imus had a significantly higher quality of his last few years of his life and even had more dignity than Howard has these last few years

Lifespan
Mar 5, 2002
Howard has been getting paid way more money by SiriusXM than he would on his own and places like Spotify paying out the rear end for exclusive podcasts (which all accounts say they have lost their rear end on) didn't happen until recently. I don't blame him for taking the money. And prerecording interviews seems fine to me if it means he can get those allusive guests that don't want to get up at 5am, but it is funny that he is finally just doing that now when he is irrelevant.

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

beep by grandpa posted:

I feel like imus had a significantly higher quality of his last few years of his life and even had more dignity than Howard has these last few years

If Nappy Headed Hoes happened recently it would have played well for him.

Burden
Jul 25, 2006

euphronius posted:

The technology isn't there yet.

Two Kings
Nov 1, 2004

Burden posted:

The technology isn't there yet.

Two words. SIM cards.

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

euphronius posted:

Howard has always been very dedicated to the principle that you never spend your own money on things like movies or studios or whatever.

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

Lifespan posted:

Howard has been getting paid way more money by SiriusXM than he would on his own and places like Spotify paying out the rear end for exclusive podcasts (which all accounts say they have lost their rear end on) didn't happen until recently. I don't blame him for taking the money. And prerecording interviews seems fine to me if it means he can get those allusive guests that don't want to get up at 5am, but it is funny that he is finally just doing that now when he is irrelevant.

For ppl like you and me yeah more money is great and fun but consider what does getting another 1000000000 billion dollars even add to his quality of life whatsoever as a neurotic permanent shut in, I mean honestly

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

beep by grandpa posted:

For ppl like you and me yeah more money is great and fun but consider what does getting another 1000000000 billion dollars even add to his quality of life whatsoever as a neurotic permanent shut in, I mean honestly

Worthington's Law

kylej
Jul 6, 2004

Grimey Drawer
It is a little weird how Howard truly has morphed into Imus.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Two Kings
Nov 1, 2004

‘You either die a hero or live long enough to see yourself become the villain'.