Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Bouillon Rube posted:

So do some buildings in Gaza still have electricity? It seems like quite a few have lights on still

generators. won't be on much longer

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

F Stop Fitzgerald posted:

lmao someone bought this

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
lmfao "guess the ghoul"

:psyduck:

"uhhh this all happened because of mr beast fortnite dogecoin?"

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Bouillon Rube posted:

So do some buildings in Gaza still have electricity? It seems like quite a few have lights on still

Small building and small gennies. Probably 50,000W or less.

They will be dead soon. Unbelievably reprehensible.

The gennys are what will be dead. The people too but specifically the generators..
Or Israel will bomb them.

Engorged Pedipalps
Apr 21, 2023

BearsBearsBears posted:

I'm glad the ban was lifted so he can afford a single additional space marine.

Hey, it's between 2 and 4 space Marines depending on the bundle density

Morbus
May 18, 2004

Dr. Killjoy posted:

Released hostages? No, temporary captives.

if u kite them all the way to gaza without damaging them they leash back

genericnick
Dec 26, 2012

https://twitter.com/HalaJaber/status/1712217171152056563#m

lol Ursula

Clip-On Fedora
Feb 20, 2011

https://twitter.com/reglash/status/1712153193453379734

PoontifexMacksimus
Feb 14, 2012

John Charity Spring posted:

Amazing: President Jackson is working on a plan that would allow civilians to safely leave the ancestral homelands of the Cherokee and cross the continent to reservations. This is great news. President Jackson is making sure that innocent people don't die due to the actions of the Cherokee National Council. That's leadership.

Computer Serf
May 14, 2005
Buglord

Zaka is the same single source used for the "260 deaths" at the rave
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ZAKA

wiki posted:

In March 2021, longtime ZAKA head Yehuda Meshi Zahav, following an investigation by Haaretz,[17] faced multiple allegations of having committed repeated sex crimes, including on children as young as five years old. Meshi Zahav denied the allegations as nothing more than rumor-fuelled "gossip" and a "personal vendetta," but suspended himself from the organization and relinquished his upcoming Israel Prize award for lifetime achievements. Meanwhile, the Israel Police launched a criminal investigation into the allegations spearheaded by the Lahav 433 unit.[18][19] On 22 April he was found unconscious in his apartment after having attempted suicide

An investigation by the newspaper Haaretz in 2022 alleged that ZAKA inflated its number of volunteers, from less than 1,000 to more than 3,000, in order to receive more government support.[21] The organization denied the charges
https://www.timesofisrael.com/zaka-founder-alleged-serial-rapist-rushed-to-hospital-after-suicide-attempt/

:thunk:

The Oldest Man
Jul 28, 2003

smarxist posted:

lmfao "guess the ghoul"

shin bet was brainwashed by woke memes to support hamas

Horizon Burning
Oct 23, 2019
:discourse:

FREE HIM
FREE PALESTINE

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
The equivalent of getting your source on the millions of MS13 gangbangers ravaging the southwest countryside from the proud boys.

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

Bouillon Rube posted:

generators which will run out of fuel very soon as in like hours according to un/red crescent staff on the ground

Bear Retrieval Unit
Nov 5, 2009

Mudslide Experiment

smarxist posted:

lmfao "guess the ghoul"

hamas sissy hypno'd israeli intelligence officers

Brogeoisie
Jan 12, 2005

"Look, I'm a private citizen," he said. "One thing that I don't have to do is sit here and open my kimono as it relates to how much money I make or didn't."
So biden is out here repeating the dead baby propaganda. How long until we find out its the yellowcake uranium situation 2.0

Raccooon
Dec 5, 2009

Caught a case of wokness

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Brogeoisie posted:

So biden is out here repeating the dead baby propaganda. How long until we find out its the yellowcake uranium situation 2.0

yesterday?

Engorged Pedipalps
Apr 21, 2023

The random American guy going "All right man that's enough" at the end of his rant

Sojenus
Dec 28, 2008

Painting your minis before playing is farḍ

ScootsMcSkirt
Oct 29, 2013

Brogeoisie posted:

https://twitter.com/QudsNen/status/1712210821634257211

ohrwurm
Jun 25, 2003

smarxist posted:

lmfao "guess the ghoul"

bari Weiss?

Skaffen-Amtiskaw
Jun 24, 2023

Bouillon Rube posted:

Generators, likely. And not much diesel left if they're running a whole ward or equivalent.

CLAM DOWN
Feb 13, 2007

lmfao

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

Brogeoisie posted:

kuwaiti incubators might be more apt

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Who is that minister? Was she Likud or traitorous Labor?

SuperKlaus
Oct 20, 2005

Fun Shoe

Bouillon Rube posted:

Generators probably

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

ohrwurm posted:

bari Weiss?

Bachmann, who as far as i know doesn't even have a job anywhere near politics anymore but can still get on TV for some reason

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

This is a "Stabbed in the back" thing isn't it?

PoontifexMacksimus
Feb 14, 2012

Honky Mao posted:

Men dangling from Iranian drones just grabbed netanyahu and flew off with him. I'm in tears I can't stop sobbing.

I heard Netanyahu's pants fell off and he was wearing white boxers with little red hearts on them, confirm/deny?

guidoanselmi
Feb 6, 2008

I thought my ideas were so clear. I wanted to make an honest post. No lies whatsoever.

https://twitter.com/TadhgHickey/status/1712026984019079640

Mechafunkzilla
Sep 11, 2006

If you want a vision of the future...

For context, that is Idit Silman, who pretty much singlehandedly collapsed the previous government under Naftali Bennett which resulted in Netanyahu becoming PM again

moths
Aug 25, 2004

I would also still appreciate some danger.

Blaming this intelligence failure on Wokeness is the most boomer act that has, can, or will ever be committed.

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.

Now imagine if Coachella was happening ten miles away from a somehow still active Manzanar....

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable

Mechafunkzilla posted:

For context, that is Idit Silman, who pretty much singlehandedly collapsed the previous government under Naftali Bennett which resulted in Netanyahu becoming PM again

Probably should have prosecuted bibi for his crimes, imho

Godlessdonut
Sep 13, 2005

Brogeoisie posted:

https://twitter.com/samstein/status/1712214738170511685?t=UqEad5LPDUX69ffeYM7Huw&s=19

Brandon has seen the proof, and he's going to send it to everyone along with a check for $600.

Clip-On Fedora
Feb 20, 2011

I can’t believe Joe “If there were not an Israel, we’d have to invent one” Biden would help spread such lies!

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

moths posted:

Blaming this intelligence failure on Wokeness is the most boomer act that has, can, or will ever be committed.

the idf was so woke they over-ran the buffer and looped back to being asleep, tale as old as time

Scarabrae
Oct 7, 2002

Godlessdonut posted:

https://twitter.com/samstein/status/1712214738170511685?t=UqEad5LPDUX69ffeYM7Huw&s=19

Brandon has seen the proof, and he's going to send it to everyone along with a check for $600.

jfc

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

holefoods
Jan 10, 2022

Godlessdonut posted:

jfc they are absolutely going to use this to launch another war