Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Can we dig up Colin Powell to present examples of Hamas' heinous crimes to the UN

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Votskomit
Jun 26, 2013

Hatebag posted:

one thing i remember reading was that on their way out of the country some south african whites filled elevator shafts of buildings with concrete so that they would be unusable. not sure about the truth of that thinking through the logistics and about the curing time of concrete but it seems hosed up

jesus fuckin christ

The whites are still here and the elevators still work.

You're thinking of Mozambique and Angola gaining independence from Portugal. French and Belgian colonizers did similar things in the places they were forced out of.

a racist pole
May 16, 2015

ben shapino posted:

what about people holding up a picture of a swastika on a phone what does that do to nuanced thought would you say

I would tell him not everyone on your side has to be a good person for your cause to still be just.

Rip Testes
Jan 29, 2004

I never forget a face, but in your case I'll be glad to make an exception.

mcmagic posted:

Had a conversation with a friend of mine to who like 80% of the way there to being an anti zoinist but the rapes/cutting heads off of babies discourse pretty much ends all nuanced thought.

I don't think F-16 pilots purposely dropping JDAMs on residential complexes is healthy for babies either.

30.5 Days
Nov 19, 2006

Atrocious Joe posted:

In addition to the president of Iran, MBS talked with Erdogan today as well
https://twitter.com/WarMonitors/status/1712195182127419865

it sounds as though our mutual friend is not the only citizen getting frustrated with middle eastern dictators' deference to Israel. I hope mbs is sweating.

OctaMurk
Jun 21, 2013
https://twitter.com/WarMonitors/status/1712202781031850132?s=19

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

mods i have conferred with some contacts and can confirm that for every minute the thread timeout is reduced, hamas will release a hostage

BornAPoorBlkChild
Sep 24, 2012

Clip-On Fedora posted:

what are you talking about Dr. Videogames or whatever posts here all the time RELAX

yeah I'm sure its nothing serious or weird like alts or anything.

this is not an accusation. its a joke!:unsmith:

Leandros
Dec 14, 2008

Al-Saqr posted:

just a heads up, for all of the hate readers quoting me in SAD, i stand by everything i have said in this thread without remorse or regret, i will always say my piece and stand up against apartheid nazism, and if you disagree feel free to talk to me on this discussion i will politely have a discussion a out it with you and own you in the marketplace of ideas, its truly sad that you are too cowardly to do so and need to run to the principal because your fee fees got hurt, and you dont have any moral backbone or spine when the chips of humanity and decency against the forces of fascism and white colonialism are on the ground, but i never expected any less of people like you. im not gonna go into SAD to make my case or defend myself, i dont need to. here i stand, here are my thoughts, i can do no other. Free palestine, DTI.

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Danny LaFever posted:

From CSPAM to D&D
May Al-Saqr be free

Frosted Flake
Sep 13, 2011

Semper Shitpost Ubique

Did anyone catch what WH spx said about a 2nd carrier?

kraft dinner
Apr 2, 2016

Jeffrey of YOSPOS posted:

Sure. We're against antisemitism but in favor of anti-Zionism.

thanking jeffrey for this important clarification

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

time for Asr prayer

mags
May 30, 2008

I am a congenital optimist.

ben shapino posted:

what about people holding up a picture of a swastika on a phone what does that do to nuanced thought would you say

if you dislike the rise of antisemitic extremism stop coddling the far right Israeli occupation of Palestine and their racist apartheid state and take a stand against genocide

izagoof
Feb 14, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Votskomit posted:

The whites are still here and the elevators still work.

You're thinking of Mozambique and Angola gaining independence from Portugal. French and Belgian colonizers did similar things in the places they were forced out of.

oh, whoops. gently caress, they even took the maps of the water lines in angola

quote:

Legacy of Spite : Ex-Colonies Give Portugal the Blame

BY SCOTT KRAFT

MAY 23, 1989 12 AM PT

Facebook

Twitter

Show more sharing options

TIMES STAFF WRITER

LUANDA, Angola —  

The taps are dry for days, weeks, even months in large parts of this seaside capital. Once running water disappears, whether in the poorest or the wealthiest neighborhood, it is usually gone for a long time.

Angolans do not blame this on the water department or on the country’s lack of trained plumbers, or even on a decade-long shortage of spare parts.

They blame it on Portugal.

Did They Take the Maps?

It is widely believed here that the Portuguese took all the maps of the underground waterpipe network when they left at the time of Angolan independence in 1975. Those maps are now in Lisbon, the story goes, and will not be returned until the government hires a Portuguese company to repair the pipes.

absolutely demonic

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

Frosted Flake posted:

Did anyone catch what WH spx said about a 2nd carrier?

It just hit the towers.

Chamale
Jul 11, 2010

I'm helping!

kraft dinner posted:

thanking jeffrey for this important clarification

I mean, yeah, we all agree with that. Equating the genocidal state of Israel with Judaism as a whole is in and of itself an antisemitic act.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

Rip Testes posted:

I don't think F-16 pilots purposely dropping JDAMs on residential complexes is healthy for babies either.

Yeah obviously that is what I said but I think for a lot of normies it's hard for them to look past the more sensationalistic stuff.

Zisky
May 6, 2003

PM me and I will show you my tits

mags posted:

if you dislike the rise of antisemitic extremism stop coddling the far right Israeli occupation of Palestine and their racist apartheid state and take a stand against genocide

Hot take the Jewish diaspora shouldn't be held accountable for what Israel does.

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
as i understand slow mode is needed because moderation of the thread without it is very difficult with the limited number of IKs/Mods. the solution as I see it is to appoint more mods, and I suggest al saqr for the job.

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

mcmagic posted:

Yeah obviously that is what I said but I think for a lot of normies it's hard for them to look past the more sensationalistic stuff.

did you mention how its apparently mostly made up and theres no actual evidence other than some guy said so

you can also mention that its been coming out that israel knew of the attack before-hand from egypt and let it happen

Shipon
Nov 7, 2005

ben shapino posted:

considering the person holding up that phone was an indian guy and facing the camera instead of the direction of the march my thought would be "loving modi supporter, why don't you go support some toilets being built in your country"

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Best Friends
Nov 4, 2011

Rip Testes posted:

can you prove that medically? No? okay, these are the sorts of poorly sourced rumors we don’t need.

anyway, thread, I have more updates about the beheaded babies…

DarkSithLord
Apr 14, 2023

by Fluffdaddy

Shipon posted:

considering the person holding up that phone was an indian guy and facing the camera instead of the direction of the march my thought would be "loving modi supporter, why don't you go support some toilets being built in your country"

woo hoo!

Sherbert Hoover
Dec 12, 2019

Working hard, thank you!

president putin, welcome to the #intifada

Engorged Pedipalps
Apr 21, 2023

Hope he gets an army painted in his downtime :unsmith:

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

lol that the swastika guy dropped off the face of the planet after that photo was taken

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

already more moral than the loving IDF

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Shipon posted:

:dafuq:

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

oh my god lol

hope u see this, king

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

mags posted:

i wasn't asking you

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.

Zisky posted:

Hot take the Jewish diaspora shouldn't be held accountable for what Israel does.

We all agree on this.

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
he was shaking his head to express disapproval but yhou wont see that in a photo

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

Shipon posted:

very cool racism sir

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

paul_soccer12 posted:

as i understand slow mode is needed because moderation of the thread without it is very difficult with the limited number of IKs/Mods. the solution as I see it is to appoint more mods, and I suggest al saqr for the job.

+1. Sent it up the chain to Jeffrey. Let's w8nc

Lpzie has issued a correction as of 22:00 on Oct 11, 2023

Ardennes
May 12, 2002
Yeah, as I said, the US may be moving the Eisenhower over but it is going to take 2-3 weeks to get the region, remember carriers are still ships.

It also shows that the US may be feeling not exactly confident if they have to devote most of their active carriers over to the region. I think only the Reagan is ready to patrol the Pacific.

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

i say swears online posted:

https://twitter.com/AJArabic/status/1712203319043662265?s=20

Urgent | Al-Qassam: An Israeli settler and her two children were released after being detained during the clashes

interesting

video

https://twitter.com/malsaafin/status/1712208662490476811

izagoof
Feb 14, 2004

Grimey Drawer
posting may not be praxis, but painting minis is

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

Rip Testes posted:

libs weighing the morality of a beheading vs gassing children with white phosphorous: the latter is fine, actually