Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tankbuster
Oct 1, 2021
Finally caught up on the thread. Free Al-Saqr.

Engorged Pedipalps posted:

Very easy for Langley to do this

Still can't believe the guy that sources this story is basically the Israeli equivalent of being named Mohammed Isis

there's a picture going around of a settler named Vile Shlomo. I would post it but I don't want to eat a sixer.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FuzzySlippers
Feb 6, 2009

Conscripting your entire population and using settlers as offensive weapons also kinda confuses the whole valid military target idea.

Bar Crow
Oct 10, 2012
Biden has dementia.

Ardennes
May 12, 2002

Asproigerosis posted:

Probably should have prosecuted bibi for his crimes, imho

Maybe... but look how far Israel has gone under him.

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

i forgot is the gray zone cringe or based

post COVID
Mar 5, 2007

free college, free healthcare, free Shmurda

hearing that 200000 hamas soldiers currently live in the US and intend to start conducting 9/11 style atracks

big if true

Raccooon
Dec 5, 2009

In this comparison, does Coachella happen right outside of a concentration camp?

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY

Stairmaster posted:

Both

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

30.5 Days
Nov 19, 2006

Raccooon posted:

In this comparison, does Coachella happen right outside of a concentration camp?

the people at fuckjerry prefer islands

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
welp, beheaded babies is canon
https://twitter.com/TheInsiderPaper/status/1712228936678084969

Ivan Shitskin
Nov 29, 2002

Anyone know of any decent books on history of Israel/Palestine/Arab-Israeli War/settler colonial stuff? I've never known a lot about it and there are a billion books written about it. The Hundred Years War on Palestine looks kind of interesting.

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

im still calling bullshit cause if those pictures actually exist you bet your rear end they would be all over the internet to drum up support for ulra turbo giga genocide

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

:420::toot::420:

based

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/business/status/1712229436525862921?s=20

of they're just gonna refreeze it? just because, even tho iran themselves were surprised? oh ok

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

that isn’t Biden weighing anything. Bloomberg is wanting them to refreeze the funding

Dmitri-9
Nov 30, 2004

There's something really sexy about Scrooge McDuck. I love Uncle Scrooge.

Grinning like a Cheshire cat

Normy
Jul 1, 2004

Do I Krushchev?

Agrajag posted:

im still calling bullshit cause if those pictures actually exist you bet your rear end they would be all over the internet to drum up support for ulra turbo giga genocide

I wouldn't put it past some extremist IDF soldier to desecrate some corpses for propaganda purposes

DarkSithLord
Apr 14, 2023

by Fluffdaddy

that guy hasn't made a single post that has made someone laugh or go "wow that was an interesting read, this guy is kinda smart". purchase an awp, shoot him, and move on

Maximo Roboto
Feb 4, 2012

Stairmaster posted:

Grayzone-Core or Grayzone-China?

PoontifexMacksimus
Feb 14, 2012

Filthy Hans posted:

Al-Saqr Martyr's Brigade gangtag when

FuzzySlippers
Feb 6, 2009

Why would anyone, much less Iran, ever expect America to honor any agreement. I hope they only released prisoners as the money came in.

Phigs
Jan 23, 2019

As far as I'm concerned, the West backing Israel in its attacks on the Palestinian people constitutes a continuation of the colonial era. Every crime committed by the West on the world is part of the crimes they are supporting now. There is no separation. There was no past crimes or histories of bloodshed or crimes of previous governments. Just a direct continuation. It's all current. We've collectively decided to stay evil and there is no pretending we've learned, moved on, or gotten better.

I'm not even sure why we pretended for so long to be reformed. Maybe it's just easier to pretend you're reformed than to defend yourself all the time from the people with morals.

Engorged Pedipalps
Apr 21, 2023

post COVID posted:

hearing that 200000 hamas soldiers currently live in the US and intend to start conducting 9/11 style atracks

big if true

They are planning nine hundred and eleven nine elevens

eatenmyeyes
Mar 29, 2001

Grimey Drawer

Sojenus posted:

Painting your minis before playing is farḍ

Sometimes I only prime.

err
Apr 11, 2005

I carry my own weight no matter how heavy this shit gets...

Invasion soon.

Soggy Muffin
Jul 29, 2003
My god that Upgrade guy is such a loving whiney baby loser

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

*looks around mischievously* war is bad

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY

Soggy Muffin posted:

Upgrade Hates cspam because he was/is a landlord and gets angry about most of cspam not liking landlords.

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

FuzzySlippers posted:

Why would anyone, much less Iran, ever expect America to honor any agreement. I hope they only released prisoners as the money came in.

Can break treaties & sovereign deals at will via the "Ain't I A Stinker?" perk

Brogeoisie
Jan 12, 2005

"Look, I'm a private citizen," he said. "One thing that I don't have to do is sit here and open my kimono as it relates to how much money I make or didn't."

err posted:

Invasion soon.

Right that's what I meant, like it smells like Biden is gearing up to do a direct involvement vs "just" parking aircraft carrier off the coast. I'm sure they're already sharing personnel as well but like this feels uncomfortably similar to iraq war run up

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Brogeoisie posted:

Right that's what I meant, like it smells like Biden is gearing up to do a direct involvement vs "just" parking aircraft carrier off the coast. I'm sure they're already sharing personnel as well but like this feels uncomfortably similar to iraq war run up

[isreali defense minister looking at us track record] actually i think we're fine

BrownPepper
Dec 30, 2017

Tankbuster posted:

Finally caught up on the thread. Free Al-Saqr.

there's a picture going around of a settler named Vile Shlomo. I would post it but I don't want to eat a sixer.

I worked for that guy. Family business in Chicago suburbs run by his brother or cousin. Whole family would summer in Israel but Shlomo lived their full time, so I never met him in person I don't think. Easily the worst job I ever had- the owners were insanely petty and mean.

samogonka
Nov 5, 2016
watch Biden lose another war

Starsfan
Sep 29, 2007

This is what happens when you disrespect Cam Neely

Mr Hootington posted:

Upgrade Hates cspam because he was/is a landlord and gets angry about most of cspam not liking landlords.

was he the guy who made the legendary post when the GBS Ukraine thread got closed down about how he had to open CSPAM and saw nothing but Bernie Sanders avatars and Marxism thread tags and how that made him feel threatened

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 38 hours!

Soggy Muffin posted:

Tungsten
Aug 10, 2004

Your Working Boy

Phigs posted:

As far as I'm concerned, the West backing Israel in its attacks on the Palestinian people constitutes a continuation of the colonial era. Every crime committed by the West on the world is part of the crimes they are supporting now. There is no separation. There was no past crimes or histories of bloodshed or crimes of previous governments. Just a direct continuation. It's all current. We've collectively decided to stay evil and there is no pretending we've learned, moved on, or gotten better.

I'm not even sure why we pretended for so long to be reformed. Maybe it's just easier to pretend you're reformed than to defend yourself all the time from the people with morals.

it was to quell the threat of communism. now the thinking is that it's ok to dispense with the pretense because the proper ideological and technological infrastructure is in place to prevent people from achieving any political goals that don't serve vested interests

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Mr Hootington posted:

He should post in the landlord thread for leftist rent seekers.

Ringo Roadagain
Mar 27, 2010

Stairmaster posted:

if it’s about Palestine they are based

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bastard Tetris
Apr 27, 2005

L-Shaped

Nap Ghost

Soggy Muffin posted: