Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Stop the Bias Loomzer

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
They're trying so hard to act as though Mexican cartels and Hamas are the same people.

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

PKMN Trainer Red posted:

Yeah man, everyone stay out of the cities because of the Muslims or whatever, I miss the COVID-era traffic and I'm eager to get back to that, everyone else head to the hills.

These are the people that already fear the BLM Antifa murder chaos in every major city. I have a bad feeling a lot of them will use this poo poo as an excuse to do violence to minorities "preemptively"

Kit Walker
Jul 10, 2010
"The Man Who Cannot Deadlift"

Real excited to have nothing happen on Friday and watch the fear machine keep on churning anyway

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

I was just in a city and they had a pro Israel rally so hamas doesn't seem to be doing much

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Did the rally?

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Hundred or so people with Israeli flags, probably as many cops guarding the surrounding streets, lol

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

Byzantine posted:

A cobbled-together mess of stolen assets 'created' by people with ulterior motives (misogyny) and championed by cultureless barbarians.

While I appreciate big titty Karl Marx as much as anyone else, your posts really aren't the same anymore.

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!

credburn posted:

In the future there will be consciousness-collectives and somethingawful shall have its own, our little island, golden manbabies to infinity

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Quantum_Thief

goon squad has its own collective consciousness and are the only good guys in the entire series.

DRINK ME
Jul 31, 2006
i cant fix avs like this because idk the bbcode - HTML IS BS MAN

Coolness Averted posted:

New 'trespassing for pokemon go' just dropped, but it's for hunting non pocket monsters

Monster Hunter is good but trespassing for it is dumb, so is this new video about a 2017 incident.

quote:

Video Reveals Crucial Details of LAPD Ignoring Robbery to Catch Togetic in Pokémon Go

'The guys are going to be so jealous': Video reveals cops ignored robbery, blew a stop sign, sped over speed bumps on residential streets, and pulled an illegal u-turn, but were able to capture two very powerful Pokémon.

Arsenic Lupin
Apr 12, 2012

This particularly rapid💨 unintelligible 😖patter💁 isn't generally heard🧏‍♂️, and if it is🤔, it doesn't matter💁.

Byzantine posted:

Furthermore, Carthage must be destroyed.
We all knew that. They're just gross.

selec posted:

I’m wondering if there are any good materialist/leftist histories of the Salem witch trials anyone can recommend
I can't recommend a history, because the one I read is decades old (The Devil in Massachusetts, 1949). Most of the original victims were already on the fringes of the community: not members of the town church, unmarried, widowed, poor, had quarrels with their neighbors. After the girls were in power, they could accuse (and have executed) people for disbelieving them.

For instance, one of the first victims, George Jacobs, 83, was accused by his servant. Sarah Good was a beggar. Elizabeth Howe's neighbors had a sickly child, who had accused Howe of causing her epilepsy through witchcraft ten years earlier. Martha Carrier's neighbor blamed her for his falling ill after they'd had a disagreement over land.

What stopped it? The girls accused the wife of the governor of the Province of Massachusetts Bay. He shut down the trials.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Pope Corky the IX posted:

They're trying so hard to act as though Mexican cartels and Hamas are the same people.

In the documentary film Sicario 2 the cartels smuggled jihadists into America to blow up a dollar store in Flat Hill, Arizona. Therefore the threat is very real

Kevin DuBrow
Apr 21, 2012

The uruk-hai defender has logged on.
Stevan Seagal wrote a whole book about Mexican cartels teaming up with jihadists to smuggle them across the border. Complete with a Seagal self-insert MC who alternates between being Mohawk and Apache.

dialhforhero
Apr 3, 2008
Am I 🧑‍🏫 out of touch🤔? No🧐, it's the children👶 who are wrong🤷🏼‍♂️
What kind of capital does Seagal think he has? He became obscure even in the 90s.

It is incredible the level of psychosis people can have.

Arivia
Mar 17, 2011

dialhforhero posted:

What kind of capital does Seagal think he has? He became obscure even in the 90s.

this much https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IId64OJdCKM

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

I don't jailbreak the androids, I set them free.

WATCH MARS EXPRESS (2023)

dialhforhero posted:

lol this nerd doesn't know about stegtok

emSparkly
Nov 21, 2022

I'm open to interpretation!

dialhforhero posted:

He's huge on Russian news for uh, reasons.

Yorkshire Pudding
Nov 24, 2006

emSparkly posted:

Mongols love him too because he claims (maybe truthfully?) Mongolian heritage.

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

emSparkly posted:

Seagal is huge on any news

Powered Descent
Jul 13, 2008

We haven't had that spirit here since 1969.

I legitimately cannot tell if this is a terrible commercial for a crap product, or a failed attempt at a parody of terrible commercials for crap products.

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

seagal is the only person who has ever been top billing in a movie where he sits throughout the whole film. that's how you know he's badass

Spazzle
Jul 5, 2003

Powered Descent posted:

I legitimately cannot tell if this is a terrible commercial for a crap product, or a failed attempt at a parody of terrible commercials for crap products.

It was a real product.

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

Let the fools who stand before us be destroyed by the power you and I possess.

Kevin DuBrow posted:

Stevan Seagal wrote a whole book about Mexican cartels teaming up with jihadists to smuggle them across the border. Complete with a Seagal self-insert MC who alternates between being Mohawk and Apache.

oh sherrif joe is a name I haven't thought about in a while, thankfully

Burning_Monk
Jan 11, 2005
Mad, Bad, and Dangerous to know

The Saddest Rhino posted:

seagal is the only person who has ever been top billing in a movie where he sits throughout the whole film. that's how you know he's badass

Not the first, in Hollywood they call that a Brando.

Arivia
Mar 17, 2011

Burning_Monk posted:

Not the first, in Hollywood they call that a Brando.

for seagal they call it a brawndo

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Pouches, bandages, shoulderpad, cyber-eye...

Bitchin'!

Powered Descent posted:

i think i found this at big lots once. it was terrible

iwentdoodie
Apr 29, 2005

🤗YOU'RE WELCOME🤗

Nice Patrick Stewart erasure

Coolness Averted
Feb 20, 2007

oh don't worry, I can't smell asparagus piss, it's in my DNA

GO HOGG WILD!
🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗

Wow, an actor, writer, and musician! This guy is a triple threat!

bulletsponge13
Apr 28, 2010

Coolness Averted posted:

Wow, an actor, writer, and musician! This guy is a triple threat!

You can't sing his praises and not share his hit song-

https://youtu.be/HeSr_TvIprE?si=RanRgWEiXSlEF3-A

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

Alarmed to realise i have been committing seated-throughout-filming actor erasure today. I apologise to everyone

emSparkly
Nov 21, 2022

I'm open to interpretation!

It's good, but it's no Powerthirst.

Leon Sumbitches
Mar 27, 2010

Dr. Leon Adoso Sumbitches (prounounced soom-'beh-cheh) (born January 21, 1935) is heir to the legendary Adoso family oil fortune.

He also bought the recognition that he's a reincarnated Buddhist master.

...!
Oct 5, 2003

I SHOULD KEEP MY DUMB MOUTH SHUT INSTEAD OF SPEWING HORSESHIT ABOUT THE ORBITAL MECHANICS OF THE JAMES WEBB SPACE TELESCOPE.

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHAT A LAGRANGE POINT IS?

Alarmed to realise i have been committing seated-throughout-filming actor erasure today. I apologise to everyone

This apology rings insincere

grittyreboot
Oct 2, 2012

Kevin DuBrow posted:

I bought that book for a dollar and it still wasn't worth it. It's so loving boring. I quit after 10 pages. It defies you to keep reading

Light Gun Man
Oct 17, 2009

toEjaM iS oN
vaCatioN

Lipstick Apathy

Leon Sumbitches posted:

He also bought the recognition that he's a reincarnated Buddhist master.

is there a list of all the things he claims he is? preferably with confirm/deny checkmarks

grittyreboot
Oct 2, 2012

Light Gun Man posted:

is there a list of all the things he claims he is? preferably with confirm/deny checkmarks

I'm pretty sure he's claimed every single ethnicity there ever was at different points in his life

grittyreboot
Oct 2, 2012

https://twitter.com/BlackMo12456573/status/1712248519497834802?t=LrC3Kd__3F_7WKBTVW0xjw&s=19

WGA won just last week. The Teamsters won in July. But every new strike is doomed to fail in some people's eyes. These people have 0 object permanence.

Kenning
Jan 11, 2009

I really want to post goatse. Instead I only have these🍄.

lmao

https://twitter.com/BlackMo12456573/status/1699415216696791069

Runcible Cat
May 28, 2007

Ignoring this post

grittyreboot posted:

https://twitter.com/BlackMo12456573/status/1712248519497834802?t=LrC3Kd__3F_7WKBTVW0xjw&s=19

WGA won just last week. The Teamsters won in July. But every new strike is doomed to fail in some people's eyes. These people have 0 object permanence.

Shawn Fain is an awesome name.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Pouches, bandages, shoulderpad, cyber-eye...

Bitchin'!

I don't think you can call that coffee