Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: 16-bit Butt-Head)

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

Looking into it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 5 days!
https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1712123400276095402?t=K5BMmxvRfRCBlJjs31pCrA&s=19

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

graventy posted:

probably the kid just has bad vibes

Especially because California has auto admission rules for top 9%. So even if you don't get into say Berkeley you'll at least get into one of the state schools.

I hope he doesn't end up going to UT and really stink up the Austin area with his bad vibes.

Jon Irenicus
Apr 23, 2008

YO ASSHOLE

lol since his reaction was to immediately cry foul to the right wing press all those college admin office with their opaque criteria were proven 100% right to reject him

graventy
Jul 28, 2006

Fun Shoe

Has Hamas liberated them?

Ashmole
Oct 5, 2008

This wish was granted by Former DILF

lmao he makes it sound like the power went out because of a thunderstorm

kik2dagroin
Mar 23, 2007

Use the anger. Use it.

in 1 week he's gonna walk this back and bitch about how much money it's costing him publicly on X, the everything app

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Please allow all Tesla chargers be free throughout the world in solidarity w/Israel 🙏🏻

Speleothing
May 6, 2008

Spare batteries are pretty key.
Oh no, how are these settlers going to drive less than 60 miles to a safe zone without free superchargering?

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
So hosed up to me that they act like the settlers just found untouched land and vacant houses for no reason

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

BATS FLY AT MOON posted:

Google just hired him so congrats on skipping four years of bullshit imo

sometimes I wonder if having a whole industry run by people who never went to school because they made a lovely app or something isn’t a good idea

A Buffer Gay Dude
Oct 25, 2020

moist turtleneck posted:

So hosed up to me that they act like the settlers just found untouched land and vacant houses for no reason

https://youtu.be/KNqozQ8uaV8?si=RMVWF-5_GXs3kfPW

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
i see that elon musk is posting dumb takes but dont turn this thread into another i/p thread

A Buffer Gay Dude
Oct 25, 2020

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

i see that elon musk is posting dumb takes but dont turn this thread into another i/p thread

yeah sorry, wouldn’t want to make you uncomfortable as the thread topic ghoul actively wades into the conflict

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

moist turtleneck posted:

Maybe his essay or cover letter sucked

ChatGPT and he got caught wouldn’t be out of the question

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

kik2dagroin posted:

in 1 week he's gonna walk this back and bitch about how much money it's costing him publicly on X, the everything app

All superchargers in the U.S. are now 10% more expensive in solidarity with Israel

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

maybe if we all get even madder in even more threads something good will happen? it's worth a shot

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
Just don't try to astral project to fight Muhammad you will lose and be destroyed

mcbexx
Jul 4, 2004

British dentistry is
not on trial here!

Edit: Fine, let's allow Elon's hot Gaza takes without commenting them, god forbid.

mcbexx has issued a correction as of 21:19 on Oct 11, 2023

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

kik2dagroin posted:

i looked it up and there are ~17 supercharger stations in israel with 4-6 stalls each, zero in gaza or the west bank

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007
not a lot of tesla drivers in gaza eh?

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon

Glumwheels posted:

What’s the final death knell for this dumpster fire

humanity: love da dumpster fire baby lets go dumpster fire

DeeplyConcerned
Apr 29, 2008

I can fit 3 whole bud light cans now, ask me how!
Yeah I won't care. I just love driving this loving thing.

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 358 days!

the milk machine posted:

i looked it up and there are ~17 supercharger stations in israel with 4-6 stalls each, zero in gaza or the west bank

i would put money on elon not knowing any of this or bothering to find out

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

He won't care.

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 358 days!
https://twitter.com/OafMode/status/1711539190498746776?t=VFkITfBpNCuSwwKX5T_uTg&s=19

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

I would like to think any sensible college would instantly reject anyone with a startup as a danger to others students

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

I wonder if I could get Elon to give me money

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

did twitter just completely die? lol

Sickening
Jul 16, 2007

Black summer was the best summer.
Did twitter just die?

Mr Interweb
Aug 25, 2004

Spergin Morlock posted:

one can only hope

but i've seen this sort of frequent down time. it'll probably be up again in like half an hour

spaceblancmange
Apr 19, 2018

#essereFerrari

looking into it

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
So how exactly would the banks take Twitter back

Would they have to pay off the saudis? How late on interest payments would Elon have to get?

Forrest on Fire
Nov 23, 2012

Spergin Morlock posted:

Haha that would be sickkkk

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
its called x now

Sickening
Jul 16, 2007

Black summer was the best summer.

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

its called x now

x.com redirects to twitter.com op.

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

its called x now

By who tho

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

ikanreed posted:

By who tho

the news, when they type "x, the social media platform formally known as twitter"

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

"restored"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
https://twitter.com/edzitron/status/1712142104158470233