Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Poppers
Jan 21, 2023

I have photographic sauce that will lead to the complete destruction of Israel. That sauce is juiced. And the juice is fully wet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

1. She's now the Bad Naomi

2. WTF would trust biden's memory on anything? This is the guy who claims his dad pointed out gay men in business suits kissing each other on the streets on baltimore in 1964, five years before stonewall, among his hundreds of other lies.

He's on up there with reagan when it comes to substituting movie-scene memories with irl events.

Willa Rogers has issued a correction as of 01:19 on Oct 12, 2023

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

biden can barely walk lol

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Willa Rogers posted:

1. She's now the Bad Naomi

2. WTF would trust viden's memory on anything? This is the guy who claims his dad pointed out gay men in business suits kissing each other on the streets on baltimore in 1964, five years before stonewall, among his hundreds of other lies.

He's on up there with reagan when it comes to substituting movie-scene memories with irl events.

she came out swinging with the shock doctrine but she's been correcting to the right ever since

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Poppers posted:

I have photographic sauce that will lead to the complete destruction of Israel. That sauce is juiced. And the juice is fully wet.

its a photo of hamas gritty shooting baby heads out of t-shirt cannons to cheering crowds

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

Tomorrow Biden is going to announce "I saw with my own eyes, undeniable photographic proof of a child sized guillotine Hamas used at a Kibbutz" and within two hours his staff is going to say he was speaking metaphorically.

Hammerstein
May 6, 2005

YOU DON'T KNOW A DAMN THING ABOUT RACING !

Lib war hysteria says the Nazis weren't so bad compared to Hamas :colbert:

F_Shit_Fitzgerald
Feb 2, 2017

Clearly those beheaded babies had information leading to the arrest of Hillary Clinton.

Clip-On Fedora
Feb 20, 2011

Atrocious Joe posted:

https://twitter.com/CallaWalsh/status/1712187893320413248

Zionists in Boston are striking back at Harvard students who blamed Israel for the conflict in a joint statement by student orgs. This follows calls by business leaders demanding that Harvard release the names of the students involved in the letter so they can be blacklisted from hiring.

https://twitter.com/fordnation/status/1712140367573791125

The Premier of Ontario calls for a member of the provincial legislature to step down because of her statements on Palestine. I have included the allegedly anti-Semitic statement below

I wonder how psychotic things are going to get if Israel continues to do poorly? Hell, what's the reaction going to be if they actually lose?

VoicesCanBe
Jul 1, 2023

"Cóż, wygląda na to, że zostaliśmy łaskawie oszczędzeni trudu decydowania o własnym losie. Jakże uprzejme z ich strony, że przearanżowali Europę bez kłopotu naszego zdania!"

Already with the walk back. It's a deliberate strategy.

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

Poppers posted:

30.5 Days
Nov 19, 2006

Lpzie posted:

the official thread position is if you want to see combat footage, turn off your monitors.

oh my god this is a war crime

FacelessVoid
Jul 8, 2009
https://twitter.com/aaronjmate/status/1712258480885657736

Karach
May 23, 2003

no war but class war

Frosted Flake posted:

Last night, amidst a social swarm,
He posed, he laughed, in modern form;
A polished soldier of the IDF,
Who never faced a real storm.
Today, beneath a rocket's glow,
He stands, in Gaza's dusty lane,
Ambassador of Zion's reign,
A symbol of a modern woe.

Poor, reckless, chic, digital-bred,
Bewildered by the unexpected,
A heart with youthful vigor fed,
Yet a narrative now rejected.
Ay, tear his image post by post,
Bring memes, and tweets in endless stream,
He only knows his cherished boast,
Now crumbles like a fleeting dream.

Through pixel's veil, he once gazed,
At vistas of a righteous cause,
Bright filters on his profile blazed,
An online realm met with applause.
The likes upon his posts soared high,
In cyberspace, his valor sung,
Must he now face the open sky,
Reality's bell, now harshly rung?

Yes, duty called—yet unlike before,
The iron dome could shield no more;
Let distant watchers like and scroll,
A modern soldier faces toll.
And thus, with eyes now wide and clear,
With truth that brooks no more pretense,
Unveiled by Gaza's somber sphere,
A glimpse of stark consequence.

Vain mightiest drones of steel and might,
Vain narratives spun in digital light,
Unless truth in conscience is held tight,
The heart of justice stays in sight;
So let this tale through ages ring,—
A tale of modern-day estate,
Who faced, beyond the social string,
A reality, stark and innate.
That scene in Patton where he quotes his own poetry, but it's this

biceps crimes
Apr 12, 2008

palestine, or israel?

Spaced God
Feb 8, 2014

All torment, trouble, wonder and amazement
Inhabits here: some heavenly power guide us
Out of this fearful country!

Clip-On Fedora posted:

I wonder how psychotic things are going to get if Israel continues to do poorly? Hell, what's the reaction going to be if they actually lose?

israel and the united states would use nuclear weapons before losing israel is a thing i 1,000,000% believe. like 30% of people in this country and way more than that in power believe the only way to bring jesus back to go to heaven is to unify and christianize israel and will literally die before losing that battle

Honky Mao
Dec 26, 2012

biceps crimes posted:

palestine, or israel?

Xi Jinping ftw

OctaMurk
Jun 21, 2013
How does a town of 700 have literally 40 babies anyways

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

biceps crimes posted:

palestine, or israel?

[in gay little anarchist voice] all nations are bad

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

dead gay comedy forums posted:

me, as a ghost through an alien time machine: “Andropov, get your goddamned kidneys in order, drink lots of water, heed the red army, get this yeltsin motherfucker arrested asap and tell this gorbachev dude to stop being a dumbass, work together with this Deng fella in China (and tell him to look after this Xi dude as well), let the baltics go and NATO will never stop trying to gently caress with you. Also invest in transistors and nuclear energy, thorium reactors are possible kthxbai”

me, as a ghost through an alien time machine: "Andropov, please watch this" *shows Andropov Neon Genesis Evangelion*

La Louve Rouge
Jun 25, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Spaced God posted:

israel and the united states would use nuclear weapons before losing israel is a thing i 1,000,000% believe. like 30% of people in this country and way more than that in power believe the only way to bring jesus back to go to heaven is to unify and christianize israel and will literally die before losing that battle

hoping they build the third temple as part of all that crap, i just want to see Monumental Architecture

Oglethorpe
Aug 8, 2005
Avatar blanked by Admin request.
for the first time, the consent manufacturing machine hit the nitrous

err
Apr 11, 2005

I carry my own weight no matter how heavy this shit gets...

There are many people coming out against the "left" now, or punching left. The tankie poo poo has spread everywhere.

Centrist Dad
Nov 13, 2007

When I see your posting
College Slice

OctaMurk posted:

Let me tell you about very religious people and their views on birth control...

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY

err posted:

There are many people coming out against the "left" now, or punching left. The tankie poo poo has spread everywhere.

They did their job well. :)

mags
May 30, 2008

I am a congenital optimist.

OctaMurk posted:

lots of work

Danann
Aug 4, 2013

https://twitter.com/nicodemus323847/status/1712101204879167967

Rectal Death Adept
Jun 20, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
Even if the 40 decapitated babies thing wasn't debunked by the original source and now proven to be just an urban legend being used by liberals as a "BABY MURDERING" cudgel

...would Israel shooting babies in the womb and blowing them up with bombs not also be a problem? Hamas definitely killed a shitload of civilians but I don't think you can make those children a worldwide rallying cry while ignoring Israels child murder squads or child death strikes.

I get why Biden thinks that since when he was still capable of coherent thought he was in the situation room when Obama bombed weddings and hospitals. The good guys get to do it apparently.

Mostly Lurking
Sep 25, 2008

fuckin' christ, just regurgitating the same fuckin' propaganda and the west just eats the slop up because we're stupid, vile dipshits.

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

the baby murder is all true, actually. hamas has performed a black mass and used the life energy of all the babies to reincarnate G.O.L.I.A.T.H., the undead cyber-monstrosity of ages past. it's based on the same necromancy that caused the collapse of the soviet union. that's why putler is in on it, because of his noted love of communism and necromancy

Clip-On Fedora
Feb 20, 2011

Oglethorpe posted:

for the first time, the consent manufacturing machine hit the nitrous

I wouldn't even call it manufacturing consent. It's more like ordering consent.

text editor
Jan 8, 2007

ahhhhhh gently caress I hate him so much

SpaceDrake
Dec 22, 2006

I can't avoid filling a game with awful memes, even if I want to. It's in my bones...!

boo boo bear posted:

in a time of rising antisemitism, I'm glad a shadowy cabal of investment bankers are using their wealth to set things right.

Similarly, in a time of rising antisemitism, I'm glad anything resembling blood libel is quickly and decisively quashed, and isn't being spread by oppressive governments in an attempt to gin up public fervor and reinforce the idea that Literal Baby Killing is actually a thing one needs to be suspicious about.

new kind of cat
May 8, 2007

fuckn demented rear end biden

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

What pictures is Biden referring to.

It's time to put pop Pop in a home

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

Hamas has found a way to contact beerus and earth will soon be a part of the multiuniverse world tournament without a fighter

Engorged Pedipalps
Apr 21, 2023

OctaMurk posted:

Apparently children under age 4 are 10% of the population of Israel

I want this not to have happened. I would prefer to live in a world where people lie about this than one where people do this. I think I need to log off for tonight.

smoobles posted:

biden lied

man i fuckin hope so

smoobles
Sep 4, 2014

biden lied people died

Frosted Flake
Sep 13, 2011

Semper Shitpost Ubique

SpaceDrake posted:

Similarly, in a time of rising antisemitism, I'm glad anything resembling blood libel is quickly and decisively quashed, and isn't being spread by oppressive governments in an attempt to gin up public fervor and reinforce the idea that Literal Baby Killing is actually a thing one needs to be suspicious about.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

:nws:actual photo of joe biden looking at a photo of beheaded babies:nws:

:nws::nws