Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
how long does trump go to jail for?
life
no jail time
elected president from a jail cell
goku
View Results

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

It's beautiful. And it's for the god of...of...arts and crafts. I think that's what he said.

If Trump won 2020, he still would have said this even as President lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

It's beautiful. And it's for the god of...of...arts and crafts. I think that's what he said.
Polticial science majors and psychologists: *fuming, rapidly flipping pages* I can’t figure this Trump guy out. As soon as I have him nailed down, he does this!

Trump thread: *nods slowly* lol tymp

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R3YxlbYiLhA

19 o'clock
Sep 9, 2004

Excelsior!!!

DesertIslandHermit posted:

Polticial science majors and psychologists: *fuming, rapidly flipping pages* I can’t figure this Trump guy out. As soon as I have him nailed down, he does this!

for real.

people spend a lot of effort trying to articulate that "the heart wants what the heart wants."

19 o'clock
Sep 9, 2004

Excelsior!!!
beep boop

I've consulted my spreadsheets and people aren't smart

how come they vote for the not smart candidate?

:thunk:

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

yes, it's a funny clip. but believe it or not, many people considered this psychotic cult leader to be a bad man

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys

yeah well i have a poli sci degree *and* I post in the trump thread :smuggo:

yes i am unemployed, why do you ask?

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

January 2, 2020 must have been extremely funny for the government when they saw Trump blow up a dude in Iran. Yeah I know they lust for Iran War but anything Trump does makes them hesitate.

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

TRUMP 2024 TRUMP 2024 TRUMP 2024

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

Any young person who votes for Biden after the student loan bait-and-switch is a loving sucker

Pretty clever for him to bait and switch via a Supreme Court decision

BoothBaberGinsburg
Jan 4, 2021

Hatebag posted:

yes, a splinter of the rajneeshpuram cult that tried to kill a bunch of people in oregon in the 80s, this guy's cult:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QFgcqB8-AxE

as seen in the documentary now episode

lol...well,

Shifty Nipples
Apr 8, 2007

SomethingBeautiful
Oct 22, 2008

Some celestial event. No- no words. No words to describe it. Poetry! They should have sent a poet. So beautiful. So beautiful... I had no idea

Hatebag posted:

yes, it's a funny clip. but believe it or not, many people considered this psychotic cult leader to be a bad man

yeah i remember seeing a doc on him, wild wild country i think? only really remember them smearing poop on salad bars tbh

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

Hatebag posted:

don't mind me, I'm just having a rave a few kilometers from the world's largest prison and sponsored by an insane cult that tried to kill a bunch of people

Oh god I thought that all dissolved after they poisoned the salad bars. lmao the West and their cult maintenance

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."

Lmao, I love tired cussing trimp

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

he needs an upper

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

My dad texted me the other day asking about IBLP and I was just ‘Never heard of them’ and he told me they’re a fundie Christian cult responsible for the Duggars

There is a documentary about them, apparently.

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Bilirubin posted:

Pretty clever for him to bait and switch via a Supreme Court decision

He tried one thing and he's all out of ideas

But he made sure Ukraine never missed a shipment

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

he sounds like someone just woke him up and told him he had a rally

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

I saw Alan Dershowitz hanging out with Zelensky in a picture and that convinced me that the Republican opposition to Ukraine funding was kayfabe.

But it got McCarthy booted from the House lol

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

My dad texted me the other day asking about IBLP and I was just ‘Never heard of them’ and he told me they’re a fundie Christian cult responsible for the Duggars

There is a documentary about them, apparently.

oh jesus yeah that's a pedo cult. yuck

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

i would like to be a paladin and just bifurcate these pedo cult leaders with a halberd. god drat

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

Tokyo Lofi Vibes 🌸 Late Night Tokyo 🌸 Lofi Hip Hop / Chill / Relax / Stress Relief

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug
https://www.azcentral.com/story/new...ng/71122693007/

Trump, the 2024 Republican front-runner for president, made a cameo appearance at her event with a videotaped message in which he offered “my complete and total endorsement” for Lake’s campaign on its first day.

"I need strong fighters like Kari,” Trump said.

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

I thought he was doing a different thing about the loans, even if its hosed up in delivery?

Republicans are working on missed Ukraine payments tho

Lux Anima
Apr 17, 2016

Dinosaur Gum

Lpzie posted:

Tokyo Lofi Vibes 🌸 Late Night Tokyo 🌸 Lofi Hip Hop / Chill / Relax / Stress Relief

A glancing blow, a mere plink against my armour, and yet

this is dangerous

I feel stupid

and contagious

Are you not entertained? :yarr:

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

sir! s ir, your monitor;

Lux Anima
Apr 17, 2016

Dinosaur Gum

Buddykins posted:

/

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

DrPossum posted:

It wasn't against civilians like this. There wasn't the immediate and open retaliation like this. The west was angry and reeling, but this is the full cheering on of unrestrained revenge and cruelty for a country most people don't think about monthly

I remember a lot of people talking about turning various arab countires into parking lots.

mcmagic has issued a correction as of 04:01 on Oct 12, 2023

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

mcmagic posted:

cuntires

reflecting upon this portmanteau as a koan

SomethingBeautiful
Oct 22, 2008

Some celestial event. No- no words. No words to describe it. Poetry! They should have sent a poet. So beautiful. So beautiful... I had no idea

mcmagic posted:

I remember a lot of people talking about turning various cuntires into parking lots.

this is the highest of honors in america

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

mcmagic posted:

I remember a lot of people talking about turning various arab countires into parking lots.

that's just following the golden rule

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

SomethingBeautiful posted:

this is the highest of honors in america

lmao it really is...

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys

Buddykins posted:

that probably is what happened

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

i just saw some deeply disturbing videos of hamas committing atrocities like demanding more hootington posts

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

I am sad to report that a.lo has beheaded Pooky. I will not be posting the video.

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

WrasslorMonkey posted:

I am sad to report that a.lo has beheaded Pooky. I will not be posting the video.

a.lohu akbar

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scarabrae
Oct 7, 2002

WrasslorMonkey posted:

politifact rates this as true