Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!

i say swears online posted:

this is the autistic one

:c00l:

then it would be ableist to question him

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Popy
Feb 19, 2008

a hosed up kermit the frog

Ringo Roadagain
Mar 27, 2010

goth smoking cloves posted:

https://twitter.com/LeviYonit/status/1471821911827091459?s=20

This was one of the more famous examples

Note that his issue with American Jews is they don't support Israel enough :thunk:

wow. obama and biden freed the us government from the israeli lobby. thank you for letting me know president trump.

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

biceps crimes posted:

loving lol. lucid af. you know no one's feeding him that poo poo either, that's all him.

Trump has an eidetic memory for grievances

Tungsten
Aug 10, 2004

Your Working Boy

Hatebag posted:

it's almost like this completely ahistorical nazi apologia isn't coherent

gently caress reading this guy’s book as a kid probably made me dumber didn’t it. like scott adams

Gunshow Poophole
Sep 14, 2008

OMBUDSMAN
POSTERS LOCAL 42069

Clapping Larry
boy it's real post 9/11 hours out here in the USA again I have almost never felt so isolated and alone for holding to a belief

dieselfruit
Feb 21, 2013

AxGrap posted:

Anyways can anyone recommend somewhere to donate to, maybe add a link in the OP? Sorry if I missed any already posted. Watching this all unfold is pretty disgusting and seems like there's not much to do besides argue with people and say that Palestinians are humans actually. Death to Israel imo.

we're looking to raise :10bux: for al-saqr's freedom

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

Poppers posted:

Green frog supports the struggle for Palestinian liberation

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
#ChinaGay

smoobles
Sep 4, 2014

smarxist posted:

#ChinaGay

something both sides of the aisle can agree on

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

Gunshow Poophole posted:

boy it's real post 9/11 hours out here in the USA again I have almost never felt so isolated and alone for holding to a belief

yup ....

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

smoobles posted:

watch trump stop a war

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

smarxist posted:

#ChinaGay

doobie brothers: whoa oh oh oh, china gay

comedyblissoption
Mar 15, 2006

free al-saqr and all cspam political prisoners

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

Resistance News Network posted:

🟢 Highlight from Al-Qassam Brigades military spokesman Abu Obeida's speech yesterday:

We heard today that the senile old man Yoav Gallant call us "human animals." Perhaps they meant the lions that trampled over their soldiers' necks.
(from t.me/PalestineResist/14483, via tgsa)

Brandon Proust
Jun 22, 2006

"Like many intellectuals, he was incapable of scoring a simple goal in a simple way"

maybe 20 years from now americans will make movies about how supporting the palestinian genocide made them feel bad

Popy
Feb 19, 2008

willing to make a prisoner exchange for al-saqr

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

Gunshow Poophole posted:

One of the two confirmed Filipino deaths so far was a nurse who worked as a caregiver for an elderly woman in a kibbutz in Sderot and local media is plastering her face everywhere because it's an easy way to punch left by saying any support for Palestine is defending the people who killed her.

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Trump gave Hamas the info to bypass Iron dome, and calls Israel weak

You gotta hand it to trump he knows how to stroke an Intifada

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

WAR CRIME GIGOLO posted:

stfu

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

Scarabrae posted:

Voting for Chaotic Evil vs Lawful Evil

I grow weary of this blood war. show me a legitimate serial killer neutral evil candidate to lead us out of this mess

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

WAR CRIME GIGOLO posted:

stfu

unwantedplatypus
Sep 6, 2012
Israel is a country of haters and losers

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

WAR CRIME GIGOLO posted:

is this guy for real

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!

WAR CRIME GIGOLO posted:

I recognize you

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

Crossover from the Ukraine-Russia war thread:

https://twitter.com/vonderleyen/status/1582630271287021570

Tankbuster
Oct 1, 2021
Modi shills and horny islamophobes at their most powerful cannot even reach half the tweets of the default indian position of "palestinians are our brothers." :unsmith:

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

Tungsten posted:

as purely symbolic entities, they are real in the same way

edit: ok, maybe capital is more real like christendom than it is real like yahweh. and they’re both real in ways that are distinct from how the number 3 is real. or “the sky”

not real sure about historical materialism's primary locus of study being a purely symbolic entity. even if you want to call it an abstraction, all its component parts are objective, tangible, material things

mila kunis
Jun 10, 2011

Tankbuster posted:

Modi shills and horny islamophobes at their most powerful cannot even reach half the tweets of the default indian position of "palestinians are our brothers." :unsmith:

where are you seeing the latter

ThatBasqueGuy
Feb 14, 2013

someone introduce jojo to lazyb

her braces tearing me to shreds call that my iron dome

cenotaph
Mar 2, 2013

gradenko_2000 posted:

Took these people less than a week to go from "Clean Waffen-SS" to "Clean Hitler"

Remember this one?

Tankbuster
Oct 1, 2021

mila kunis posted:

where are you seeing the latter

Flutch
Jun 26, 2008

moths posted:

A hosed up thing about banning Al-Saqr is this:

Silencing pro-Palestinian voices under the guise of propriety and decorum is just one tool of the genocide being employed right now, in real time.

Obviously a forums ban is on a smaller scale, but this is a drop from the same poisoned well.

That act, this microcosm of de-personing, is more offensive to the soul than anything depicted in a cartoon.

A wartime cartoon is unsavory, but silencing speech for the oppressed is itself a tool of oppression.

It's upsetting to see it played out again here, of all places.

Stringent
Dec 22, 2004

image text goes here

Gunshow Poophole posted:

realizing that americans learned absolutely nothing from the aftermath of 9/11 has been one of the most depressing things i've seen in my life.

Horizon Burning
Oct 23, 2019
:discourse:
this forum hosts one that proudly donated to Nazis and gave themselves a running total and gangtags, utterly unsurprising they no-scoped al-saqr the moment they could

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!

a play in three acts

Jonah Galtberg
Feb 11, 2009

Stringent posted:

realizing that americans learned absolutely nothing from the aftermath of 9/11 has been one of the most depressing things i've seen in my life.

it’s far worse this time round.

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

Jonah Galtberg posted:

it’s far worse this time round.

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

Al-Saqr posted:

Something interesting is happening on arab social media from my anecdotal observation, there is a massive realization happening amongst all classes that the west are actually evil and satanically racist and that all compromises mean nothing, there is a genuine wave of disgust with what the west is up to and a realization (even from the liberal weak kneed types) that the west will never grant them any form of humanity no matter how much they compromise.

There is also a huge outpouring of support from actual gulf social media, the people who were normally afraid of posting anything political in KSA and such have completely overwhelmed the troll bots and are now saying 'all us arabs have is each other, all us muslims have is each other' they're even outwardly saying they hope that carrier group gets blown up, and now there are some pro zionist quislings when they try to scare people point out that their masters made supporting hamas illegal and they will chase anyone who supports them will be legally chased, the overwhelming response from actual saudis and gulf arabs is 'Suck my dick, eat poo poo and die you loving worm'

Again this is anecdotal, but the tsunami of solidarity with palestine and how sharp it is from places I thought were under control by pro-zionists and the sheer rage from average real people is really inspiring. if israel thought they made any inroads to being tolerated by even a tiny fraction of arabs it was completely wiped away with their crimes, the slogan is now uniformly DTI.

Also have some cool pro-palestine fanart:-

(the guy in this picture is Izz-addin al-Qassam)

this is a great post

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Orange Devil
Oct 1, 2010

Wullie's reign cannae smother the flames o' equality!

Stringent posted:

For this kind of learning one requires introspection and a conscience.