Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: 16-bit Butt-Head)

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007
i don't want my mom to see that i'm saying the f word on my 44 billion dollar website

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
it takes 17 hours

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

it takes 17 hours

This is why elon is a genius, it only took him one minute

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
If you're a genius, like myself and musk, you must first disregard other interpretations, like that perhaps this alpine path is a tour of European brown bear habitat.

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007
think of how fast you could make that journey in BORING tunnels

RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

wow so smart sir. this new meme is ftw

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender

HAIL eSATA-n
Apr 7, 2007

tezzla

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007
Now and then we had a hope that if we lived and were good, God would permit us to be pirates

Tesla should have Hacksaw Jim Duggan be it's truck mascot

ELTON JOHN
Feb 17, 2014
https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1712362003518394463?s=20

wtf the x doesnt even spin in this one

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

lmao

f#a#
Sep 6, 2004

I can't promise it will live up to the hype, but I tried my best.

this is so five-bucks-on-videohive that i cannot believe there isn't an audio watermark of a british lady saying "audiojungle" over and over

ekuNNN
Nov 27, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
lmao that lightning bolt at the end

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 371 days!

clapping like an excited toddler once i got it

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

bold move going with hunger games style branding

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

No, but it does randomly and awkwardly change sizes again

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug

The map aint even right.
Meme is on the other side of France. The place dotted is probably the city Annecy
And loving has been called Fugging since 2020.

So total Musk through and through.

HAIL eSATA-n
Apr 7, 2007

WrasslorMonkey posted:

No, but it does randomly and awkwardly change sizes again

looks like stuff i used to make in photoshop in 7th grade

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

It's still remarkable how he paid billions for a household brand and literally threw it into the trash can for this edgy middle schooler crap. It probably would've helped buoy his disinfo quest even

withak
Jan 15, 2003

Fun Shoe
How long before we are finally allowed to say "loving" on the internet.

Gabagool
Jul 20, 2020

does anyone have the one where the X is covered with weird poo poo and looks diseased? that one's my favorite

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Gabagool posted:

does anyone have the one where the X is covered with weird poo poo and looks diseased? that one's my favorite

Turn off your monitor lol

ekuNNN
Nov 27, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

withak posted:

when elon finally frees speech, when the everything app is complete. we dont know when that will be, but we know its 3 to 5 years closer than it was before musk bought twitter

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

BATS FLY AT MOON posted:

Lmaooo

Gabagool
Jul 20, 2020

BATS FLY AT MOON posted:

never

https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1698426285658128457

Programmer Humor
Nov 27, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

WrasslorMonkey posted:

This is why elon is a genius, it only took him one minute

it will once the hyperloop is built

bawk
Mar 31, 2013

the haters will make fun of this but I bet it took multiple designers several hours each to develop this visual effect for Adobe Premiere

ELTON JOHN
Feb 17, 2014

BATS FLY AT MOON posted:

lol

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1712128941597606315
elon is a super genius who can figure out and do anything. except get some water and a can of beans into Gaza, that's impossible

das hipster
Mar 7, 2005

Gabagool posted:

Sure, here you go:

HAIL eSATA-n
Apr 7, 2007

all tezzla superchargers are now free in israel, formerly known as palestine

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 18 minutes!

HAIL eSATA-n posted:

all tezzla superchargers are now free in israel, formerly known as palestine

it'll never not crack me up that he doesn't pronounce his own company's name correctly

Saltpowered
Apr 12, 2010

Chief Executive Officer
Awful Industries, LLC

withak posted:

I for one hope that Elon starts censoring posts and replacing loving with gently caressing on twitter. Just checks another box on his speed run.

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022
they changed the name of loving because ppl kept stealing signs and saying the name was retarded

they changed it to Fugging

people immediately vandalized the signs back to saying loving

NoWake
Dec 28, 2008

College Slice
Enjoy some blewskie invites:

bsky-social-r36qp-rbjzj

bsky-social-l3mvr-w464b

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa

I wonder how this went through. Common sense says that if you give something for free, it will create queues.

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 18 minutes!
I'm glad that in these tough times wealthy people are able to charge their car for free

shackleford
Sep 4, 2006

Mr Interweb posted:

so regarding that EU thing, what's the most severe punishment they could give musk?

i wonder if the EU can get a court order to have all the ISPs block twitter. i think that would be funnier than a $6M fine that he won't pay

hmm

https://www.article19.org/resources/eu-dsa-does-not-provide-a-green-light-for-platform-blocking/ posted:

ARTICLE 19, together with partner organisations, is concerned about recent comments made by European Commissioner Thierry Breton that the Digital Services Act (DSA) provides for the possibility of shutting down online platforms as a sanction for failing to remove “hateful content”. The comments were made in response to French President Emmanuel Macron raising the possibility of blocking social media platforms during civil unrest in the country. We remind the Commissioner that Internet shutdowns have severe human rights impacts and would rarely meet the fundamental requirements of necessity and proportionality to restrict the right to freedom of expression. While the DSA allows for some temporary restrictions on access to services, these are last resort measures that may only be considered after repeated non-cooperation and non-compliance with this Regulation.

Blame Pyrrhus
May 6, 2003

Me reaping: Well this fucking sucks. What the fuck.
Pillbug

Don't show these people what happens when a Lithium Ion battery is punctured.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Niwrad
Jul 1, 2008

shackleford posted:

i wonder if the EU can get a court order to have all the ISPs block twitter. i think that would be funnier than a $6M fine that he won't pay

hmm

they'll be bankrupt by the time it gets to that stage