Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

HashtagGirlboss posted:

Removed comic from quote… why the hell did you post that dude

theres nothing wrong with the comic

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mags
May 30, 2008

I am a congenital optimist.

Buffer posted:

I like how it's cool for the president to just straight up lie.

Grampa gets confused between what's in the stories and what is real life I guess.

is this the real life? is this just fantasy?

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

Incredibly correct, the cpc stays winning

smoobles
Sep 4, 2014

#ChinaGay

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009

Many are saying this.

Sancho Banana
Aug 4, 2023

Not to be confused with meat.

Common Chinese W

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

The Saucer Hovers posted:

Id say if people dont like it and think its borderline we can not post exactly 1 comic in cspam, im built different

Raccooon
Dec 5, 2009

IDF has perfect knowledge of where civilians and Hamas are so they don’t bomb them and thus freed from war crimes criticism while also having no idea Hamas was preparing an attack for months.

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

china thank you

France bans pro-Palestinian protests

France says it is banning all pro-Palestinian demonstrations on the grounds such protests threaten to public order.

Interior Minister Gerald Darmanin says in a note to regional prefects that the demonstrations “are likely to generate disturbances to public order”, adding that organisers should face arrest.

HallelujahLee has issued a correction as of 17:13 on Oct 12, 2023

BrotherJayne
Nov 28, 2019

speng31b posted:

stfu about the gross poo poo you forced yourself to look at off the site for evidentiary purposes or whatever

it's in the thread rules

Dude, stfu.

Jerusalem Post is saying the story was verified when it's two dead babies. He did a recce, he kept it circumspect, and he confirmed that JP is full of poo poo.

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
dti
Ltc

(Life to China)

inchworm
Jun 23, 2023

smoobles posted:

#ChinaGay

(complimentary)

text editor
Jan 8, 2007

BrotherJayne posted:

Dude, stfu.

Jerusalem Post is saying the story was verified when it's two dead babies. He did a recce, he kept it circumspect, and he confirmed that JP is full of poo poo.

Yeah it's one of those "someone has to bear witness" things. As gross as it is, operating 100% on hearsay is bad and evidence of crimes (or in this case, lack of crimes) must be reviewed somehow

edit: also the description was about as high-level, nondescript you can get for these things

text editor has issued a correction as of 17:18 on Oct 12, 2023

Clip-On Fedora
Feb 20, 2011

“We’ll still sell the Israelis body armor though!”

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

The Saucer Hovers posted:

Homeless Friend posted:

Id say if people dont like it and think its borderline we can not post exactly 1 comic in cspam, im built different

What homeless friend said but also beyond the weird borderline nature it’s just unnecessary and inviting forums drama which is boring and aggravating and is part of why this thread is stuck in slow mode

Anyway and more on topic, with revenge/reprisals now happening in the West Bank it really seems inevitable that things are gonna flare up worse over there too. You can’t just expect paramilitaries to exact reprisals and not invite self defense

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Homeless Friend posted:

can we make it 2?

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Hamas is reportedly passing around playing cards to their fighters of all the most wanted Israeli babies to decapitate.

CLAM DOWN
Feb 13, 2007

china is cool yet again

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat
Is this webcomic anti-Semitic?

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
what ever happened to those Israeli tanks anyway

smoobles
Sep 4, 2014

Gonna finally buy that new Toyota during Days of Jihad

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

If people want to confirm vile poo poo is false or whatever thats on them they can just say this is bullshit we already know most of it is horseshit, nothing israel says matters because nothing justifies genocide not to mention its entirely on israel and their masters the us for creating 7 decades of this disaster

Raccooon
Dec 5, 2009

I keep hearing the IDF warns civilians before a strike. I know it’s bull shut but how are they claiming this is being done?

By what mechanism is this supposed to be done by? There is no power anymore and communication systems are down.

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

HashtagGirlboss posted:

What homeless friend said but also beyond the weird borderline nature it’s just unnecessary and inviting forums drama which is boring and aggravating and is part of why this thread is stuck in slow mode

Anyway and more on topic, with revenge/reprisals now happening in the West Bank it really seems inevitable that things are gonna flare up worse over there too. You can’t just expect paramilitaries to exact reprisals and not invite self defense

Pogroms and settler led killings have been happening in the West Bank for months. The increased presence of IOF in the West Bank to defend these settler activities and stop Palestinian reprisals meant pulling forces from the Gaza border and is part of what allowed Hamas to have so much success.

https://twitter.com/redstreamnet/status/1710248631641559190

quote:

2023 has seen a rise in Israeli settler violence against Palestinians, according to the human rights organization EuroMed Rights, which says that violence is escalating "under the political cover of the Israeli government." The number of settler attacks in the first half of 2023 reached 1,148.

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

smarxist posted:

can we make it 2?

vore diaper?

Zokari
Jul 23, 2007

why are people treating this thread like it's a front in the war

keep punching joe
Jan 22, 2006

Die Satan!

Raccooon posted:

I keep hearing the IDF warns civilians before a strike. I know it’s bull shut but how are they claiming this is being done?

By what mechanism is this supposed to be done by? There is no power anymore and communication systems are down.

Do the missiles make a sonic boom?

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer

Clip-On Fedora posted:

wasn't it just a private order? I mean I guess China could try to stop every chinese company selling but it'd be pretty easy to get past so...

BigWeirdSashimi
Jul 10, 2019

smoobles posted:

Gonna finally buy that new Toyota during Days of Jihad

Happy Honda Days, sponsored by Hamas

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Zokari posted:

because it is

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

genocidaire

https://twitter.com/SaulStaniforth/status/1712497344376111346

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Zokari posted:

poor souls driven mad by having to interact with America on a daily basis

Best Friends
Nov 4, 2011

Homeless Friend posted:

what ever happened to those Israeli tanks anyway

sitting this one out. E and vibes at the peace festival changed their whole perspective.

Godlessdonut
Sep 13, 2005

lmao literally no evidence that Iran had anything to do with this. It's all so loving stupid

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Raccooon posted:

when your roof collapses on top of your head

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

yep thats a death to israel right there

Homeless Friend has issued a correction as of 17:32 on Oct 12, 2023

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

Clip-On Fedora posted:

That photo is of boxes in LAX with a product code that isn't body armor. Fake loving news.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

Raccooon posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pBd7OWCqy1M

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
conquest via democracy lmfao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Soggy Muffin
Jul 29, 2003
Those roof knocker prelude bombs are so kind of Israel. If you have a disabled bed bound loved one it gives you like 1 minute to say your final good byes to them. Just hope you have tell the difference between a roof knocker over all the other bombs blowing up around you. Also good luck outside!