Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Godlessdonut
Sep 13, 2005

mcmagic posted:

https://twitter.com/AOC/status/1712510149099704785

She gonna do anything about it or just tweet?

You know the answer: tweet, maybe cry on camera

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Equeen
Oct 29, 2011

Pole dance~

Egg Moron posted:

So Israel is just going to genocide the Palestinians and everyone is just going to watch and some are going to scold the Palestinians as well for not being a perfect victim through the process

I’m not surprised by any of this but it is all Pretty hosed up

I can’t wrap my head around why Israel is given this much special treatment from Western countries. Like, obviously there’s a lot of historical and religious context, but I just… can’t comprehend why letting an obvious genocide happen is totally fine, actually.

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice
If Hamas is doing all these mid combat beheadings where are they keeping all of the giant swords that would be needed to accomplish that task?

Echo Chamber
Oct 16, 2008

best username/post combo

slave to my cravings posted:

this is ten times worse than 9/11, Hiroshima, Nagasaki, January 6th, and the holocaust combined

but not as bad as will smith slapping chris rock :ohdear:

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Equeen posted:

I can’t wrap my head around why Israel is given this much special treatment from Western countries. Like, obviously there’s a lot of historical and religious context, but I just… can’t comprehend why letting an obvious genocide happen is totally fine, actually.

they’re integral to us mid east policy. just remove the people and think of it in terms of military equipment

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015

You must pay the price for this post.
Hamas studied the blade

TeenageArchipelago
Jul 23, 2013

Pinely posted:

lmao dan carlin

trying to win an argument on the morality of supporting Israel by conceding that he doesn't believe Palestinians are capable of democracy and also doesn't think they should be allowed to have children

That's not what he said

He said that Israelis need for an ethnostate outweighs the need for peace in the middle east

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
they’re like a counterweight to regional powers

LiterallyTheWurst
Feb 5, 2015

Sendik's Original

Thoguh posted:

If Hamas is doing all these mid combat beheadings where are they keeping all of the giant swords that would be needed to accomplish that task?

Got them from the stockpiles of Air Force anime swords the Taliban seized

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy

mcmagic posted:

She gonna do anything about it or just tweet?

she's gonna cry a bit

speng31b
May 8, 2010

Truga posted:

she's gonna cry a bit

crying while tweeting

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

Equeen posted:

America needs Israel so the rest of the American-dominated bloc also has to back them. That's all

genericnick
Dec 26, 2012

Thoguh posted:

That's just what happens when you take the greater cleave feat.

Death By The Blues
Oct 30, 2011
More uprising in Jerusalem as someone attacked a police outpost

https://twitter.com/MarioNawfal/status/1712515413442003186

smoobles
Sep 4, 2014

how many Molotovs do we think have been produced, since Israel gave a 5+ day heads up on their ground invasion

they probably got an assembly line going

fanfic insert
Nov 4, 2009

wanna see what the palestinian muppet has to say about the situation but not sure it'd be audible above the wind

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

"We gave them Coke Zero, and they said, 'No, we want Diet Coke.'"

https://twitter.com/Aldanmarki/status/1712221575544517081

Sanlav
Feb 10, 2020

We'll Meet Again

Kissinger talked them out of keeping the suez. How the loving butter biscuits did he pull that off.

Poppers
Jan 21, 2023

This is the moment Joe Biden became president

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

lmao super mega ULTRA platinum 9/11

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

:420::toot::420:

AnimeIsTrash posted:

im dan carlin and this is hard r history

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Equeen posted:

hamas doesnt have a raytheon contract

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

carcinofuck posted:

I'm waiting for, like, Dave Chappelle to say some poo poo.

Same

text editor
Jan 8, 2007

Wraith of J.O.I. posted:

https://twitter.com/Aldanmarki/status/1712221575544517081

there's this weird string of interviews with people who survived because they showed the militants some humanity - I don't get it, did they put something in the food to suppress their innate Muslim bloodlust?

wild

GoLambo
Apr 11, 2006
God willing, Joe Biden will be the first US president to lose 3 wars in a single term.

Best Friends
Nov 4, 2011

Equeen posted:

they’re America and Palestinians are the Indians. supporting this exact thing goes deep into the cultural dna of the entire west.

quiggy
Aug 7, 2010

[in Russian] Oof.

Hatebag posted:

10 9/11s lmao. there's gotta be a "because seven ate nine" joke in there

"It would be as bad as 9/11 times a hundred"
"9/11 times a hundred? But that would be-"
"Yes. Ninety-one thousand, one hundred."

Speleothing
May 6, 2008

Spare batteries are pretty key.

Maed posted:

a jewish kids asks his dad for 10 baby heads, his dad says 20 baby heads? what do you need 40 baby heads for?

If there's a ground invasion, then there will definitely be idf soldiers beheading kids for retribution

TheLemonOfIchabod
Aug 26, 2008
What are the best humanitarian organizations to donate to, if any? Is anyone at all even being allowed in?

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

I'm voting present on the rocket launchers for nazi israel because of my strong and actually-existing beliefs

Thoguh posted:

clearly they have developed sword guns. gof help us all

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009

Mother of god, that's at least 9,111!

Wraith of J.O.I. posted:

Truly depraved. They really are terrorists. :smith:

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

Equeen posted:

Israel is kind of a captive audience as far as the US is concerned, they aren't able to strike out alone because they need the US to survive, this gives the US leverage to have all of its regional interests met by Israel

Israel has recognized this goes two ways though and that the u.s. also can't just walk away, and they leverage this in return to get away with pretty much whatever as long as they maintain u.s. interests

saudi arabia occupies a similar but not identical space for the u.s.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY
I think one of the awful things of all of this is the framing of of isreali settlers as complete innocents where as each Palestinian is guilty by association.

Like the entire settlement program is a recognized genocide war crime!

Morbus
May 18, 2004

Maed posted:

a jewish kids asks his dad for 10 baby heads, his dad says 20 baby heads? what do you need 40 baby heads for?

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

Ardennes posted:

People in this forum thought January 6 was a big deal at one point.

Biden himself is an empty vessel that just takes orders and reads what is given to him. It's is his advisors that are complete lunatics.

That said, if the US does all in, it is going to potentially get real ugly for everyone.

A friend of mine is visiting Italy in a couple weeks & was expressing fear about terrorist attacks bc of Israel's actions. I told her there's probably a greater chance if she were staying in the u.s. :ohdear:

Godlessdonut
Sep 13, 2005

Wraith of J.O.I. posted:

moths
Aug 25, 2004

I would also still appreciate some danger.

Ten 9/11s are equal to one Holocaust is equal to 40 baby decapitations

I don't understand how America gets to set these exchange rates. Especially after fighting a bloodier war for Independence over taxes.

carcinofuck
Apr 18, 2001
pink floyd still sucks
I wish it were an actual day of jihad - against the entire media landscape.

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Speleothing posted:

If there's a ground invasion, then there will definitely be idf soldiers beheading kids for retribution

0 doubt

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

"anti-war" Congressman Matt Gaetz calls for Floridians to arm themselves in anticipation of the "Day of Jihad" tomorrow
https://twitter.com/mattgaetz/status/1712429390020378692