Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

4d3d3d
Mar 17, 2017

Buddykins posted:

america is the most cowardly fearful loving country on earth

We suffer from paranoid delusions and this contributes to our singular, insane violence toward one another and those we deem to be outsiders. We're people who would kill and eat a hundred babies if someone convinced us it might stop us from getting cancer one day

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь

VideoKid posted:

Yes if you are salaried no if you are hourly.

Lol get hosed plebscum

QUEER FRASIER
May 31, 2011

VideoKid posted:

lol my companies NYC office closed for tomorrow cause too many people are too scared that’s it’s gonna be 9/11 2 and they refuse to go into Manhattan.

same lol, been getting a lot of warnings not to ride the subway too- even more than during the imaginary crime wave. These people must get some sort of libidinal pleasure out of scaring themselvws into a tizzy

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

hearing hamas is working with eric adams

Clip-On Fedora
Feb 20, 2011

Buddykins posted:

america is the most cowardly fearful loving country on earth

We’re too scared to fight our own wars anymore

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

4d3d3d posted:

We suffer from paranoid delusions and this contributes to our singular, insane violence toward one another and those we deem to be outsiders. We're people who would kill and eat a hundred babies if someone convinced us it might stop us from getting cancer one day

we'd also be cheering each other on from the sidelines Stack 👏 Those👏 Babies👏 and any criticism of the baby eating will be considered a faux pas at best, and fired from your job at worst

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

reports of increased hate against Palestinians and Muslims in the US
https://twitter.com/aayoub/status/1712518244798509270

Police deploy tear gas against a Palestine solidarity event in Paris
https://twitter.com/RaminMazaheri2/status/1712532989203161540

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

Lpzie posted:

i believe 10/11 is gonna be the new 9/11. if I am wrong please use this post to mock/bully me out of the thread mercilessly

looks like I was 100% CORRECT

Hammerstein
May 6, 2005

YOU DON'T KNOW A DAMN THING ABOUT RACING !
In my region many of the news anchors and journalists, who I considered cool and good in the past cause they were against racism and Nazis, have started tumbling like dominoes. The whole conflict is only 6 days old, everything between 1948 and 2023 gets cancelled out, the narrative is that the peace-loving utopia of Israel was attacked by savage ape-men from hell and anyone who doubts that is a terrorist.

I guess the good thing about this is that the masks are off, the line has been drawn and there is no longer any doubt who is friend or foe. A friend of mine calls these people "Schrödinger's leftists", only when the chips are down and you open the box, will you see if a true leftist is inside, or a ghoulish liberal.

Cheen
Apr 17, 2005

4d3d3d posted:

*pauses in the middle of eating a baby* you mean it doesn't prevent cancer? *continues eating*

Ferdinand Bardamu
Apr 30, 2013
Hezbollah's entrance music: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vrmAr4o9Gu0

ScootsMcSkirt
Oct 29, 2013

Lpzie posted:

BAD NEWS for those that wish to use Lpzie's post to mock/bully them out of the thread mercilessly

VoicesCanBe
Jul 1, 2023

"Cóż, wygląda na to, że zostaliśmy łaskawie oszczędzeni trudu decydowania o własnym losie. Jakże uprzejme z ich strony, że przearanżowali Europę bez kłopotu naszego zdania!"

Atrocious Joe posted:

reports of increased hate against Palestinians and Muslims in the US
https://twitter.com/aayoub/status/1712518244798509270

Police deploy tear gas against a Palestine solidarity event in Paris
https://twitter.com/RaminMazaheri2/status/1712532989203161540

God it really is 9/11 all over again

PoontifexMacksimus
Feb 14, 2012

gradenko_2000 posted:

Took these people less than a week to go from "Clean Waffen-SS" to "Clean Hitler"

You could have a beer with Hitler. Could you say the same for Hamas?

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

Lpzie posted:

technically i think you were 1000% correct

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
https://twitter.com/BBCBreaking/status/1712517542420287897?s=20
oh good, the british are here

Oglethorpe
Aug 8, 2005

Filthy Hans posted:

Al-Saqr Martyr's Brigade gangtag when

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

9/11 2: Hamas' Boogaloo

insane clown pussy
Jun 20, 2023

Death By The Blues posted:

Apparently my cousin who is Baha'i and currently in Haifa had an opportunity to leave but decided to stay. Incredibly stupid decision

they should ba-hie the gently caress out of there

Sancho Banana
Aug 4, 2023

Not to be confused with meat.

Hammerstein posted:

In my region many of the news anchors and journalists, who I considered cool and good in the past cause they were against racism and Nazis, have started tumbling like dominoes. The whole conflict is only 6 days old, everything between 1948 and 2023 gets cancelled out, the narrative is that the peace-loving utopia of Israel was attacked by savage ape-men from hell and anyone who doubts that is a terrorist.

I guess the good thing about this is that the masks are off, the line has been drawn and there is no longer any doubt who is friend or foe. A friend of mine calls these people "Schrödinger's leftists", only when the chips are down and you open the box, will you see if a true leftist is inside, or a ghoulish liberal.

The phrase "scratch a liberal, and a fascist bleeds" hasn't been proven this right since the war on terror.

Centrist Committee
Aug 6, 2019

Wraith of J.O.I. posted:

and then, as corey robin said the other day, in 200 years israel will do land acknowledgements

jesus lol

Morbus
May 18, 2004

VideoKid posted:

lol my companies NYC office closed for tomorrow cause too many people are too scared that’s it’s gonna be 9/11 2 and they refuse to go into Manhattan.

SARS: "get back 2 work"

IDF get a booboo on his binky: "pls take all teh time u need"

Death By The Blues
Oct 30, 2011
America really prepping/itching for that war

https://twitter.com/WarMonitors/status/1712534004644114915

Crusty Nutsack
Apr 21, 2005

SUCK LASER, COPPERS

Cheen posted:

*pauses in the middle of eating a baby* you mean it doesn't prevent cancer? *continues eating*

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

HallelujahLee posted:

hearing hamas is working with eric adams

hamas with the power of gems. my god

ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь

I hope we send the ships that can't operate in warm water and the planes that keep falling out of the sky

Lostconfused
Oct 1, 2008

If there's anyone on earth that knows how to do a proper ethnic cleansing and/or genocide, it's the English.

Strep Vote
May 5, 2004

أنا أحب حليب الشوكولاتة

Filthy Hans posted:

free al-saqr, death to america

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Filthy Hans posted:

can i get an update on this

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

ah good the fifth-rate vassal thats considered a joke world-wide is here to probably have their ships sink from being rusted piles of garbage

PawParole
Nov 16, 2019

https://twitter.com/CoreyRobin/status/1712535311950164254

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

if shaun spicer or one of the other idiot trump spokespeople said “this is like ten 9/11s” the media would be in hysterics for days, instead we are all supposed to nod our heads knowingly

Elendil004
Mar 22, 2003

The prognosis
is not good.

I am seeing a lot of internal messaging from an Org I'm part of, calling it the "Occupied Territories" is that ok language or is that code for some nonsense?

mags
May 30, 2008

I am a congenital optimist.

lol

Honky Mao
Dec 26, 2012

Elendil004 posted:

I am seeing a lot of internal messaging from an Org I'm part of, calling it the "Occupied Territories" is that ok language or is that code for some nonsense?

lol

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT

Atrocious Joe posted:

Moody's is already threatening a downgrade

my god, war really is hell

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

spd canceling a meeting with america's most prominent and well liked jewish politicians because he half heartedly acknowledged the plight of the palestine people

grim stuff

https://twitter.com/Vibing_Valerie/status/1712440225945784458

VoicesCanBe
Jul 1, 2023

"Cóż, wygląda na to, że zostaliśmy łaskawie oszczędzeni trudu decydowania o własnym losie. Jakże uprzejme z ich strony, że przearanżowali Europę bez kłopotu naszego zdania!"

This is a difficult lesson to learn but it's one that everyone on the left (and I mean the actual left, not western "leftists" who are just chauvinists) needs to understand. This poo poo is total bad faith and you can't let yourself be brow beaten into submission

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

they heard there were kids

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fellatio del Toro
Mar 21, 2009

right now hundreds of lonely muslim men across americas phones are blowing up with frantic emails from their online girlfriends like "great news baby, that stuff you keep saying youre not interested in arrived early! its already assembled, all you have to do is show up tomorrow at the airport! no it cant wait, it has to be tomorrow. please baby if you love me youll do this please, preferably tomorrow. if you dont love me im sending those texts about shoplifting from speedway to immigration and youre getting deported. i love you"