Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

axelord
Dec 28, 2012

College Slice

abelwingnut posted:

this means nothing tbh. demercado has been the passing down back for a few games now and that won't change even if ingram returns and is fine.

given az is going to pass a lot, you definitely want demarcado over ingram.

demercado also just looked better.

Ingram is listed as the starter now by the Cardinals and got a limited practice in today. If you picked up Demercado to use it's probably a good idea to atleast monitor Ingram's practices through the week.

If you have a space maybe hedge and pick up Ingram too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gloom
Feb 1, 2003
distracted from distraction by distraction
In re: trading Kenneth Walker for Davante Adams

Dango Bango posted:

You've got the RB depth to do it.

Sataere posted:

I'd rather have Davante personally
Thanks y'all I decided to do it.

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

Norris'es are back baby. It's good again. Awoouu (fox Howl)
Im not expecting anything but I picked up Jonathan Mingo to make me think i have some semblance of WR depth.

Boosh!
Apr 12, 2002
Oven Wrangler
Thoughts on Mike Sanders for the rest of the year? He was dropped and I’m thin at RB so putting in a claim. Just debating how much to put in.

Boosh! fucked around with this message at 12:44 on Oct 12, 2023

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

the annoying thing about having an active player on IR is that they've disabled the trade button on Yahoo now when you're in that situation. I wanted to offer out a 2-for-1 to try to open up that spot, or a deal for another guy on IR, but now I can't. You used to be able to.

Gobias Ind.
Apr 5, 2007

If your girlfriend says hey to me that's our girlfriend now idc

Fast Luck posted:

the annoying thing about having an active player on IR is that they've disabled the trade button on Yahoo now when you're in that situation. I wanted to offer out a 2-for-1 to try to open up that spot, or a deal for another guy on IR, but now I can't. You used to be able to.

Yeah this is new, although I've found that I can still send trade offers using the app. Just not on desktop. Love to learn all the little Yahoo hacks.

the_american_dream
Apr 12, 2008

GAHDAMN
I just wish I could add IR players straight to my IR spot

Thanks for the Ingram chat guys he was available and not on my radar at all

ferroque
Oct 27, 2007

If Collins has a good game this week what RB do you think I can sell high for?

Thom and the Heads
Oct 27, 2010

Farscape is actually pretty cool.
Very excited for my backfield spearheaded by Justice Hill and D'onta Foreman this week. Christ.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

ferroque posted:

If Collins has a good game this week what RB do you think I can sell high for?

none, healthy RBs are golden and must be hoarded as the preciouses they are

Judgy Fucker
Mar 24, 2006

Someone dumped Logan Thomas yesterday, a little nervous about Kelce's Q status for tonight so hoping I can pick up Thomas for $2 today--tapped out on FAAB after making some good moves (Puka) and some not so good ones (several, lol)

dxt
Mar 27, 2004
METAL DISCHARGE

Boosh! posted:

Thoughts on Mike Sanders for the rest of the year? He was dropped and I’m thin at RB so putting in a claim. Just debating how much to put in.

I wouldn't put much on him.

Freezer
Apr 20, 2001

The Earth is the cradle of the mind, but one cannot stay in the cradle forever.

Boosh! posted:

Chubba is seriosuly eating into his workload and at this point I wouldn't consider him a starter. Hell, Chubba might be a better stash.

ElectricRelaxation
Aug 21, 2007
What are the thoughts on CJ Stroud, is he better than just a streaming QB? He's got kind of a tough matchup against NO this week and then his bye the week after, and I have to decide if he's worth holding on my bench or if I should just go for a better option for the next couple weeks. The top QBs on waivers are TLaw, Stafford, Goff, and Howell.

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

ElectricRelaxation posted:

What are the thoughts on CJ Stroud, is he better than just a streaming QB? He's got kind of a tough matchup against NO this week and then his bye the week after, and I have to decide if he's worth holding on my bench or if I should just go for a better option for the next couple weeks. The top QBs on waivers are TLaw, Stafford, Goff, and Howell.

I’d rather have Stafford this week and Goff overall.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Boosh! posted:

Yeah I have some thoughts but I don't feel like grossing myself out searching for poop gifs at the moment

Chernabog
Apr 16, 2007

Burrow or Russ? For streaming this week and ROS.

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

Got Demercado after spending probably too much FAAB. This team is circling the drain so I need to take big swings. Hopefully he doesn’t suck rear end or fool us all and play way behind Ingram (he probably will)

Fast Luck posted:

ESPN doesn’t seem to allow this either, fwiw. Same thing I wanted to do a trade to free a bench spot but it wouldn’t let me. I had to drop a dude and move the guy out of IR first.

I get it they want to really disincentivize cheesing IR as a bonus bench spot. But I was trying to get back in line!

the_american_dream posted:

I just wish I could add IR players straight to my IR spot

Thanks for the Ingram chat guys he was available and not on my radar at all

I can do this in my one yahoo league. I think it’s a league setting that can be changed. Kind of awesome.

Judgy Fucker posted:

Someone dumped Logan Thomas yesterday, a little nervous about Kelce's Q status for tonight so hoping I can pick up Thomas for $2 today--tapped out on FAAB after making some good moves (Puka) and some not so good ones (several, lol)

Yeah Thomas is having a great season (in the wasteland that is TE). I wanted to get him this week but someone outbid me :mad:

I finally dropped Pitts so of course he immediately has his best game and now Jonnu is banged up. This is how every single decision I’ve made this year has gone, it’s pretty cool

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

Goff has been my hero. I think he’s only had one bad game (13pts in 0.5ppr), and every home game is at least 23pts

MakaVillian
Aug 16, 2003

Well, in Whoville they say - that his tiny hands grew three sizes that day.

Bellmaker posted:

I’d rather have Stafford this week and Goff overall.

Yeah Stafford should be great this week. I probably agree about Goff, the only concern would be negative game scripts in the 2nd because the Lions are leading by so much and their tendency to run the ball in general.

Kilometers Davis
Jul 9, 2007

They begin again

Thoughts on K Herbert ROS?

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

MakaVillian posted:

Yeah Stafford should be great this week. I probably agree about Goff, the only concern would be negative game scripts in the 2nd because the Lions are leading by so much and their tendency to run the ball in general.

I'm streaming Stafford this week so apologies in advance for the incoming 3 INT, 170 yards passing game

Kilometers Davis posted:

Thoughts on K Herbert ROS?

I'd be pretty nervous Roschon will either take the job outright or earn enough of a role to be a problem for Herbert by the time he gets healthy

Jingleheimer
Mar 30, 2006
Am I crazy for thinking about trading Jefferson in dynasty since I'm in win now mode? I'd be wanting to get a top 10 RB and top 15-20ish WR plus another startable WR for depth, maybe something like Hall/Ridley/Thielen (doesn't seem like enough now that I'm looking at it but it would really help me out I think). Or should I just hope Jefferson comes back eventually and puts up numbers in time for playoffs?

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
I’d want a really good return for JJ in dynasty seeing as you’d be giving up a good 6-8 more years of production for just four weeks or more.

But I wouldn’t do it. Redraft maybe.

MalleusDei
Mar 21, 2007

I offered Higbee and Nacua for AJ Brown and Kmet.

They countered with Boyd and Kmet for Nacua.

I'm trying to diversify (I have Kupp, Nacua and Higbee). Thoughts?

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

MalleusDei posted:

Don’t just give Nacua away. He’ll still get his.

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

Silly Burrito posted:

Don’t just give Nacua away. He’ll still get his.

Yeah. There's gotta be a middle ground (maybe not with that trade partner). AJ Brown for Nacua is maybe a tad aggressive now that Kupp is back. But Boyd is a laughably bad counter, he's like the WR53 in PPR. Nacua is the WR3. Even after a week playing alongside Kupp.

I support getting out from under Higbee, though. He is extremely far down the pecking order on that team.

Gobias Ind.
Apr 5, 2007

If your girlfriend says hey to me that's our girlfriend now idc

MalleusDei posted:

Your offer wasn't enough imo and the counter is very bad.

Whoreson Welles
Mar 4, 2015

ON TO THE NEXT PAGE!
If you’re really trying to ditch a Rams WR and get AJB it’s going to have to be Kupp.

MalleusDei
Mar 21, 2007

Appreciate the feedback, thanks!

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

Gobias Ind. posted:

Yeah this is new, although I've found that I can still send trade offers using the app. Just not on desktop. Love to learn all the little Yahoo hacks.
Whoa no way. I just tried that and it worked, thanks!

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

The more you kick against the pricks, the more you suffer.
So Sam or Baker? Woof

take me you ANIMAL
Nov 28, 2002

Congrats big boy
Should I dump the Dallas D for someone more consistent? They have put up a lot of points against bad offenses and had negative against decent to good ones. This week they're playing the Chargers with Hebert looking he is good to go even with the broken finger.

Got the Falcons D against WSH and someone dropped the Ravens D last week and is still available. Just want something more consistent. This is in my no bench league so can't just sit them when they play good teams.

the_american_dream
Apr 12, 2008

GAHDAMN
If you drop Dallas defense they will be picked up immediately. I’d stand pat if you aren’t wanting to stream. They’re as consistent as anyone else with higher upside

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe
I managed to ship Cole Kmet and Brian Robinson for Aaron Jones in my BML. I think this is the first trade offer I have made in like 8 years, but it's 14 teams and I have Mark Andrews so I decided to shoot my shot.

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

the_american_dream posted:

If you drop Dallas defense they will be picked up immediately. I’d stand pat if you aren’t wanting to stream. They’re as consistent as anyone else with higher upside

They’re good but their schedule after the bye looks rough other than weeks 10-12. I wouldn’t drop them now though they’re still able to score on a moments notice

AnacondaHL
Feb 15, 2009

I'm the lead trumpet player, playing loud and high is all I know how to do.

take me you ANIMAL posted:

Should I dump the Dallas D for someone more consistent? They have put up a lot of points against bad offenses and had negative against decent to good ones. This week they're playing the Chargers with Hebert looking he is good to go even with the broken finger.

Got the Falcons D against WSH and someone dropped the Ravens D last week and is still available. Just want something more consistent. This is in my no bench league so can't just sit them when they play good teams.

"no bench league" is key here.

Dallas DST is droppable. Ravens is the safe play this week, Falcons are a fine diceroll.

Only like 3-5 teams have DSTs that are strong enough to hold in these situations. Everyone else should be streaming.

Also: Dallas is banged up, Ravens are healthier, and are a good hold if you absolutely never wanted to stream again

coronaball
Feb 6, 2005

You're finished, pork-o-nazi!
Cowboys still play the Eagles twice and their playoff schedule is Buff, Miami, Lions. They are very droppable if you want/need to stream, especially in a no bench league.

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

take me you ANIMAL posted:

Something about the Falcons D being so highly projected has me feeling like it's a trap.

They aren't getting sacks (tied for last in the league at 5) and only have 4 takeaways on the year. Add to that their dogshit offense leaving them on the field this year. I just don't see it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MalleusDei
Mar 21, 2007

Whoreson Welles posted:

If you’re really trying to ditch a Rams WR and get AJB it’s going to have to be Kupp.

Lol, I offered Kupp and Higbee for Kmet and Brown. They countered with Nacua for Kmet. Their offers keep getting worse... 🤔