Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
how long does trump go to jail for?
life
no jail time
elected president from a jail cell
goku
View Results

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

this guy seems to have this uncanny ability to know what “the street” is thinking, anywhere apparently.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
trump has shivers maxxed

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

[TRUNTOS] I am BIG MAD!

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
oh no

https://twitter.com/bresreports/status/1712532713809363104

:ohdear:

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Steve Scalise can't even get to two (balls)

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

UFOTacoMan posted:

I had my friend record the first episode of south park on VHS for me when it originally aired, he had cable. that's how lame and old that poo poo is.
Honestly surprised it has lasted so long.

my mom said I wasn’t allowed to watch it so she put Comedy Central under the parental controls on our TVs. She also made the passcode to override the parental controls her birthday so it was completely useless

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

:yeshaha:

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

Lmaooooooo

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.

oh naur

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."
A vote for speaker of the house must feel like the most blissful emptyquote of all time

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

VideoKid posted:

my mom said I wasn’t allowed to watch it so she put Comedy Central under the parental controls on our TVs. She also made the passcode to override the parental controls her birthday so it was completely useless

My parents also forbid my brother and I to watch it in the late 90s. Then around 2010 they were huge fans and caught every episode lol.

piss guzzler 420
Dec 25, 2022

piss guzzler 420
Dec 25, 2022

drat how hosed would it be if the government just never did anything…..

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!
imagine sitting down to your one thousandth recording session doing the cartman voice and not thinking of dying

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

Impeach Netanyahu - Trump likes PMs of Israel that don't get 9/11'd

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

UFOTacoMan posted:

imagine sitting down to your one thousandth recording session doing the cartman voice and not thinking of dying

crime fighting hog
Jun 29, 2006

I only pray, Heaven knows when to lift you out
please put in the paper that i am big mad

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Who gives poo poo

piss guzzler 420
Dec 25, 2022

Inspector Hound posted:

Who gives poo poo

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar
make trump speaker you absolute loving cowards

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Louisgod posted:

They won't even tell us about aliens, they won't do poo poo

William Bear
Oct 26, 2012

"That's what they all say!"
Trump said earlier he'd be willing to be caretaker Speaker for a short time while you sorted poo poo out! Take him up on it!

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

there is only one option

trump

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

Inspector Hound posted:

They won't even tell us about aliens, they won't do poo poo

this is why we need trump, to lock her up

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

Trumpdate

quote:

Eric Trump, the second eldest son of former President Donald Trump and the executive vice president of the Trump Organization, was behind the quadrupling of a Trump property in New York's value, according to the company's former accountant.

During his testimony in the $250 million civil fraud trial, former Trump Organization Comptroller Jeffrey McConney said that Eric was responsible for the jump in the value of the Seven Springs development in Westchester County, New York, testifying that it was after a phone conversation with the executive that a section of the estate went up in value from $25 million to $101 million.

McConney had also included seven mansions, estimated to be worth $23 million each, that had not been built yet in the calculations of the previous year, adding $161 million to the total value. The former comptroller said Eric also instructed him to continue to value those mansions the same way the following year.

Newsweek reached out to the Trump campaign via email for comment.

McConney, who began working with the Trump Organization in 1987 and retired in February of this year, is appearing in the trial as both a witness for the prosecution and the defense. Thus far, his testimony has revealed that he also increased the value of other properties by factoring unbuilt units as realized profits, like in the case of the Trump National Golf Club Westchester in Briarcliff Manor.

"[Eric] also, by the way, told you that the project was put on hold, right?" prosecutor Andrew Amer asked McConney on Friday. "But you're still accounting for the profit from those 71 mid-rise units that were put on hold, as if it's immediately realized as of June 30, 2013, correct?"

McConney answered "yes" to both questions.

There may be a pattern here

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

Donald the dove

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Louisgod posted:

imagine the content. just vamping while doing procedural stuff

they gave me this bill to put forward, ok? it's not a very good bill, if you ask me, folks. it's very nasty

LegoMan
Mar 17, 2002

ting ting ting

College Slice

CaptainBeefart posted:

My parents also forbid my brother and I to watch it in the late 90s. Then around 2010 they were huge fans and caught every episode lol.

My stepmom forbade King of the Hill from ever bring watched in her house because it was from the creator of Beavis and butthead.

She was literally from Texas of course it became her favorite show later

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

why Wingstop people got to be so rude

yes, I saw you writing my name in big letters on the bag, that's why I stopped you from carrying it out to the rack.

don't have to look at me like I'm creepy, also you could speak instead of snorting

Smug Mug
Jul 21, 2011

Nonsense posted:

Trump is going to be President again.

they’re just going to hand it to him again. “dangerous” lol

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

quote:

Digital World has faced challenges since the October 2021 announcement that it was planning to acquire TMTG. It has been the target of investigations by the U.S. Department of Justice and the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC); ousted its chief executive, and shook up its board.

In September DWAC Investors voted to give up to a one-year extension to complete the TMTG deal, the deadline for which had been delayed several times.

Shares of Digital World were trading at $15.70 on Thursday, down .98% on the day and down from a peak of around $97 a share in March, 2022.

Truth Social stock isn't doing so good

HAIL eSATA-n
Apr 7, 2007

only 13 "TRUMP"s on the last page

do better

19 o'clock
Sep 9, 2004

Excelsior!!!

Lpzie posted:

anyway, ANOTHER BEAUTIFUL DAY TO BE ALIVE AND HEALTHY AND LIVING IN TRUMP'S AMERICA

:patriot:

gregday
May 23, 2003

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=So-JtwVgstU

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

Trump will be speaker then VP then p

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

Under my leadership, Iran was weak and broke, and desperate for love—now they are rich as hell, thanks to Crooked Joe Biden!

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

Whatever they say will be the new immediately adopted opinion of all the most annoying people online with npc pfp

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Lpzie posted:

Trump will be speaker then VP then p

invoke p!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

Wow the one guy who cares about the saints row reboot is going to love this episode

Also what the gently caress is this 2014?