Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Scarabrae
Oct 7, 2002

Wraith of J.O.I. posted:

spd canceling a meeting with america's most prominent and well liked jewish politicians because he half heartedly acknowledged the plight of the palestine people

grim stuff

https://twitter.com/Vibing_Valerie/status/1712440225945784458

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=W3q8Od5qJio&pp=ygURZHUgaGFzdCByYW1tc3RlaW4%3D

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

F_Shit_Fitzgerald
Feb 2, 2017

Best Friends posted:

If you so much as post on Facebook that you think Palestinians have human rights without a whole lot of weasel words and qualifiers you might get blacklisted.

I'm almost curious enough to test out this theory for myself, but nah. It's not worth the waste of time and energy.

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Buddykins posted:

how the hell do you retrieve sperm from a dead body what the gently caress

snakebite kit

Oglethorpe
Aug 8, 2005

Engorged Pedipalps posted:

Imagine being the guy who has to jerk off dead people

Edit: actually don't imagine that

Popy
Feb 19, 2008

Buddykins posted:

use ur imagination

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

okay let's just wrap up this whole humanity thing, it's not working out at all

Fellatio del Toro
Mar 21, 2009

is this like freezing your head for guys who are really into bloodlines

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

MSNBC just had on the Israeli ambassador who said yes they turned off power to Gaza and hospitals have no power and it’s hurting civilians but that HAMAS command centers still have power because they have generators and of course the host just nodded along instead of asking if that’s the case than aren’t you admitting to the purpose of restricting power is only to hurt civilians?

And of course they’re all agreeing the ones at fault for Gazian civilian deaths are HAMAS for existing near them and not, you know, the people bombing said civilians. Also tipped another part of the hand when they started talking about how Gaza itself has incredible potential for development, especially agriculture

Tungsten
Aug 10, 2004

Your Working Boy

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3 posted:

you dont have to be careful

you ever hear the phrase “bust a nut?” well,

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

Generally something the side of righteousness does

https://thehill.com/policy/international/4252803-france-bans-palestinian-protests-israel-gaza-conflict/

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

Honky Mao posted:

say what you will about Amerika but where else will you get such beautiful public hysteria about "Jihad Friday"

The accounts farming interactions are posting photos of guns with the caption "What's your loadout for the Day of Jihad going to be"

The replies are like 60 year old white guys saying "I work in San Francisco so like everyday I will be wearing my plate carrier"

Laura Loomer is advising her followers to pull their children/grandchildren out of universities because SJP chapters going to take over college campuses

The actual people buying into the propaganda Biden is spreading are people who think he is a secret Communist who is too soft on Muslims.

Sherbert Hoover
Dec 12, 2019

Working hard, thank you!

Buddykins posted:

a better question is why they're so desperate to pass on their slowest genes

Sancho Banana
Aug 4, 2023

Not to be confused with meat.

Vox Nihili posted:

American support for all this seems to be much more concrete than actual Israeli support

Kinda hosed up!

https://twitter.com/haaretzcom/status/1711391086609117660?t=cgu_h0wuae-agYTrIzcmDA&s=19

From what I'm seeing and hearing online (and I'm aware that social media isn't a great place to gauge public opinion since you'll be seeing mostly content that caters to you, but anyway) Israelis are divided between "we should genocide/ethnically cleanse gaza" and "we brought this on ourselves", with no pussyshit liberal both side-ing. It's either full nazi mode or recognition that Israel is at fault for all this.

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

UFOTacoMan posted:

Ghost Busters was a documentary

lol

Frosted Flake
Sep 13, 2011

Semper Shitpost Ubique

It's like the one thing that will get you in trouble. The Feds get involved if you hold a SC and talk poo poo about Israel. I know someone that was, I don't know if investigated is the right word, had a social media audit done, for posting during the 2006 Lebanon War.

Buttchocks
Oct 21, 2020

No, I like my hat, thanks.
Just now on NPR news, Hamas killed "hundreds of babies", and also Israeli airstrikes have made it difficult for Gazans to charge their cellphones. This is absurdly unbalanced reporting. It's straight up propaganda.

Ringo Roadagain
Mar 27, 2010

https://normanfinkelstein.substack.com/p/the-slave-revolt-in-gaza-and-bernie

more fink calling bernie a bitch

Tankbuster
Oct 1, 2021

gimme gimme gimme.

samogonka
Nov 5, 2016

Wraith of J.O.I. posted:

spd canceling a meeting with america's most prominent and well liked jewish politicians because he half heartedly acknowledged the plight of the palestine people

grim stuff

https://twitter.com/Vibing_Valerie/status/1712440225945784458

SPD stands for spineless pedo dicks

ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь

Clip-On Fedora
Feb 20, 2011

You have got to be making GBS threads me

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

after joe zion broke the story about the beheaded babies he revealed that atari buried millions of e.t. cartridges under palestine and the iaf is nobly trying to unearth them for video games historians

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

https://twitter.com/JRubinBlogger/status/1712549278940541082?s=20
https://twitter.com/JRubinBlogger/status/1712462453576237221?s=20
https://twitter.com/JRubinBlogger/status/1712528688288235779?s=20

Pretzel Rod Serling
Aug 6, 2008

they did this in Ukraine too lol. For obvious reasons *mimes heiling*

CLAM DOWN
Feb 13, 2007

dti

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

Atrocious Joe posted:

The accounts farming interactions are posting photos of guns with the caption "What's your loadout for the Day of Jihad going to be"

The replies are like 60 year old white guys saying "I work in San Francisco so like everyday I will be wearing my plate carrier"

Laura Loomer is advising her followers to pull their children/grandchildren out of universities because SJP chapters going to take over college campuses

The actual people buying into the propaganda Biden is spreading are people who think he is a secret Communist who is too soft on Muslims.

how the gently caress did this become a thing. white Americans posting on Facebook about something they made up in their head?

Sancho Banana
Aug 4, 2023

Not to be confused with meat.

Clip-On Fedora posted:

You have got to be cumming me

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

mdemone posted:

how the gently caress did this become a thing. white Americans posting on Facebook about something they made up in their head?

It's October 2001 right now but this time there's social media.

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

Clip-On Fedora posted:

You have got to be making GBS threads me

No, that's next door, this is sperm recovery

Popy
Feb 19, 2008

jihadists are gonna airdrop into middle america

Maximo Roboto
Feb 4, 2012

Seyser Koze posted:

I assume this guy’s party is even worse

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yair_Lapid#Political_views

Dancer
May 23, 2011
Hi can someone pls link me the source for "soldiers + tank at the festival"? I saw a specific tweet be mentioned a few times, is there something more substantive?

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

totally not an ethnostate btw

galagazombie
Oct 31, 2011

A silly little mouse!

Frosted Flake posted:

It's top down, for sure.

This is definitely true. And I’m legit amazed at how large, vocal, and visible the Pro-Palestine sentiment is in the west among the average person this time around. And it’s predictably making the ruling class and their Pro-Israel racist sycophants in the middle/working classes loving pissed that so many people aren’t buying the official narrative anymore despite them totally controlling all the legacy media that’s supposed to control the narrative, and astroturfing the internet as hard as possible. Especially considering that the ruling class has never been more adamant and unified about forcing a pro-genocide narrative than now. I think that’s why we’ve never seen I/P conflict discourse get this venomous in the west before, because it’s the first time the Israelophilia of the ruling class has received such pushback.

Hammerstein
May 6, 2005

YOU DON'T KNOW A DAMN THING ABOUT RACING !
If someone wants to brush up their knowledge of the history behind the conflict, this is worth a watch. Academic heavy hitter.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ipT1dHU1ya4

Ilan Pappé, expatriate Israeli historian and political scientist, professor with the College of Social Sciences and International Studies at the University of Exeter, director of the university's European Centre for Palestine Studies, and co-director of the Exeter Centre for Ethno-Political Studies.

ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь
Hamas have diverted 40,000 shock troops to invade Reform, Alabama

stumblebum
May 8, 2022

no, what you want to do is get somebody mad enough to give you a red title you're proud of

mdemone posted:

the entire ideological basis for liberal fascism (i.e. white "culture") is that reality can be re-shaped to fit the things that the Elect of society collectively make up in their shared ideocultural space. this is why the knock-kneed social democrat always becomes a full-throated fascist, because when reality follows psychic gestalt-spheres then anytime reality disobeys their made-up ideals it must be because of a conspiracy of evil Anti-Elects choosing to conjure their own psychic counter-gestalt to redefine reality towards their own shaping, and therefore the perfect utopia can be manifested only through the annihilation of the wrongthinkers

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

mdemone posted:

americans are a race of hamburger people OP

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BrotherJayne
Nov 28, 2019

OctaMurk posted:

Is it ethical to refuse medical treatment to Hamas terrorists seeking care in Israeli hospitals, even though healthcare professionals have a moral duty to refrain from discrimination based on non-clinical factors? According to at least two senior physicians and ethicists, excluding the individuals responsible for the deaths of over 1,300 Israelis from Israeli public hospitals is justifiable and rooted in logical reasoning.

How's about you shut your bitch-rear end up and not break conventions by denying aid?