Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽

speng31b posted:

I requested a lift of the slow mode last night but was informed the admins would like to keep it on for awhile longer. If anyone with buttons that work for slow mode wants to turn it off they're welcome to

It gives people time to power up and release their ki knowing they won't get another shot until they recharge.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

genericnick
Dec 26, 2012

Hammerstein posted:

In my region many of the news anchors and journalists, who I considered cool and good in the past cause they were against racism and Nazis, have started tumbling like dominoes. The whole conflict is only 6 days old, everything between 1948 and 2023 gets cancelled out, the narrative is that the peace-loving utopia of Israel was attacked by savage ape-men from hell and anyone who doubts that is a terrorist.

I guess the good thing about this is that the masks are off, the line has been drawn and there is no longer any doubt who is friend or foe. A friend of mine calls these people "Schrödinger's leftists", only when the chips are down and you open the box, will you see if a true leftist is inside, or a ghoulish liberal.

Lol, even the communists have a both side-ish blog post.

Sancho Banana posted:

The phrase "scratch a liberal, and a fascist bleeds" hasn't been proven this right since the war on terror.

Another one of those things that was declared over because it's endemic.

PawParole posted:

The AFD is more pro-Israel than any other party

Yeah, all the talk about the right getting into power as a problem for the US is pure nonsense. They're basically the second line of defense for US hegemony, just look at Meloni.

Zoeb
Oct 8, 2023

Dislike me? Don't spend $10 on a title. Donate to the Palestinian Red Crescent or Doctors Without Borders
https://www.palestinercs.org/en
https://www.doctorswithoutborders.org/

What is DTI and DTA?

Phigs
Jan 23, 2019

pandy fackler posted:

is this what it was like after 911 if you were an adult who understood what was going on? im not surprised by the propaganda war machine i guess but i still feel like im taking crazy pills

dti

Yep.

They told people that Saddam had weapons of mass destruction labs on mobile semi-trailers. Just driving around making nukes and poo poo in the back of trucks like they're bond villains. Something outrageous for 2023 let alone 2001. And they expected people to believe that dumb poo poo.

And they did.

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

speng31b posted:

adding to this -- apparently more reports across the forums have been generated in the past few days than anytime anyone can remember

Is it still mostly not CSPAM reports or have we started to catch up?

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."

Oglethorpe posted:

only an absolute idiot would fly a paraglider in the coming weeks

hobbyists are in tears

The paragliders are mad alright.

Mad that no one is using correct terminology!

Fellatio del Toro
Mar 21, 2009

Zoeb posted:

What is DTI and DTA?

not much whats DTU

F_Shit_Fitzgerald
Feb 2, 2017

Gee, I'd love to support the slaves' cause for freedom, but killing your slave masters and not building a liberal society on the plantation is just not the way. I can't support terrorism against the South! :qq:

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

Oh poo poo I thought dti meant disable the ignorefeature

poo poo poo poo prank caller isreal 4 lyfr

speng31b
May 8, 2010

docbeard posted:

Is it still mostly not CSPAM reports or have we started to catch up?

idk the breakdown but I assume it's still mostly all d&d but after the sad thread cspam started to pick up quite a bit also

Fleetwood
Mar 26, 2010

biggest hochul head in china

AxGrap posted:

It gives people time to power up and release their ki knowing they won't get another shot until they recharge.

yea its like kegels for posting

Godlessdonut
Sep 13, 2005

Sherbert Hoover
Dec 12, 2019

Working hard, thank you!

Zoeb posted:

What is DTI and DTA?

doanald trump (idiot) and doanld trump (rear end in a top hat)

jaegerx
Sep 10, 2012

Maybe this post will get me on your ignore list!

There's gotta be a way that America can use this to bomb Canada right?

WoodrowSkillson
Feb 24, 2005

*Gestures at 60 years of Lions history*

river to sea

dti

Flutch
Jun 26, 2008

Zoeb posted:

What is DTI and DTA?

the last letters are both names of countries

Mr SuperAwesome
Apr 6, 2011

im from the bad post police, and i'm afraid i have bad news

BornAPoorBlkChild posted:

Edgelord Hyperbole like this is going wind up getting somebody hurt or on an FBI watchlist

You could've just said Free Palestine and left it at that

stfu

also, read the thread title

unless this is an SYQ in which case lol

also idgaf if i end up on a list (not american, foreign person living in a different western country, if The Man finds my posts then i might have consequences like being deported lmao (nothing remotely approaching the same leagues as palestinians))

long story short gently caress you, death to israel, death to america

Zoeb posted:

What is DTI and DTA?

death to israel
death to :amerikkka:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_to_America

BULBASAUR
Apr 6, 2009

Soiled Meat
many itt DTF

Gresh
Jan 12, 2019

https://twitter.com/MarioNawfal/status/1712557300593082435

4d3d3d
Mar 17, 2017
So if anything happens tomorrow can we express appropriate feelings about the people most responsible for loving around getting a little taste of finding out or is someone who's never read a book or had an original thought going to ban and probate people about it

Engorged Pedipalps
Apr 21, 2023

death to mcdonalds

they have billions of our american dollars they can pay for a fuckin hamburger

edit: actually who the gently caress is this guy? i'm not sure this is even a real story lol

Engorged Pedipalps has issued a correction as of 00:30 on Oct 13, 2023

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp

4d3d3d posted:

So if anything happens tomorrow can we express appropriate feelings about the people most responsible for loving around getting a little taste of finding out or is someone who's never read a book or had an original thought going to ban and probate people about it

you're safe post whatever you want tomorrow. Or right now even

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Death By The Blues posted:

heh Palestinians burned down an occupiers checkpoint in Jerusalem

https://twitter.com/qudsn/status/1712579110415818974

new kind of cat
May 8, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

speng31b posted:

I requested a lift of the slow mode last night but was informed the admins would like to keep it on for awhile longer. If anyone with buttons that work for slow mode wants to turn it off they're welcome to

gently caress the admins

cenotaph
Mar 2, 2013

Thank you, McDonald's, for your solidarity with Palestinians.

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

AnimeIsTrash posted:

theyre going to release another imagine video but its going to be about palestine not having any palestanians

imagine there’s no people
between the river and sea
Yippee-ee

Don Pigeon
Oct 29, 2005

Great pigeons are not born great. They grow great by eating lots of bread crumbs.
so what's actually going on in Israel, does anybody know? is Hamas trying to take cities? or is it just Israel bombing Gaza.

CLAM DOWN
Feb 13, 2007

Edgelord Hyperbole like this is going wind up getting somebody hurt or on an FBI watchlist

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

shut up bitch

pandy fackler
Jun 2, 2020

pandy fackler has issued a correction as of 19:04 on Mar 22, 2024

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

goth smoking cloves posted:

Luckily the US has never orchestrated a terrorist attack on its own people to drum up support for a war

exactly. look to precedent, people.

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽

Death to the genocidal apartheid state of Israel

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

Don Pigeon posted:

so what's actually going on in Israel, does anybody know? is Hamas trying to take cities? or is it just Israel bombing Gaza.

the latter

Sherbert Hoover
Dec 12, 2019

Working hard, thank you!

BULBASAUR posted:

many itt DTF

yeah desperate tf

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

Reports of Hamas allying with the hamburgler and stealing fresh hams

Hammerstein
May 6, 2005

YOU DON'T KNOW A DAMN THING ABOUT RACING !

Good, a diet low in fibre and vitamins should deteriorate their combat readiness even further.

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

OFFICIAL #1 GNOME FAN

Zoeb posted:

What is DTI and DTA?

Don't Tell Investors

Dingle Tingle Always

holefoods
Jan 10, 2022

free palestine by death to israel, coward

izagoof
Feb 14, 2004

Grimey Drawer

pandy fackler posted:

is this what it was like after 911 if you were an adult who understood what was going on? im not surprised by the propaganda war machine i guess but i still feel like im taking crazy pills

dti

it feels really, really similar. I think I was in a bit of a stupor for a couple days after it so I didn't see where things were headed, but once I realized, it sucked real bad

during the runup to iraq I felt like I was insane after the colin powell UN speech when everyone around me stopped questioning it

I have a real stupid memory of reading the Planetside forums when it was in beta and some guys with huge rumsfeld avatars posting bloodthirsty poo poo lol

izagoof has issued a correction as of 00:43 on Oct 13, 2023

4d3d3d
Mar 17, 2017
I'm a edgelord

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zoeb
Oct 8, 2023

Dislike me? Don't spend $10 on a title. Donate to the Palestinian Red Crescent or Doctors Without Borders
https://www.palestinercs.org/en
https://www.doctorswithoutborders.org/

Flutch posted:

the last letters are both names of countries

Ah! Thanks