Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Frosted Flake
Sep 13, 2011

Semper Shitpost Ubique

gradenko_2000 posted:

"Glory to heroes" = good

"Glory to martyrs" = bad

The people who did the Holocaust = good

The Holocaust = bad

Is another one

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015

You must pay the price for this post.
Pretty sure the huge volume of reports are a result of the genocidal bull poo poo forum lacking it's own I/P thread

Equeen
Oct 29, 2011

Pole dance~

Garbage eating garbage.

Phigs
Jan 23, 2019

Frosted Flake posted:

The people who did the Holocaust = good

The Holocaust = bad

Is another one

"... but the causes are good."

DancingShade
Jul 26, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

Your imagination: thousands of happy meal combos being trucked into the frontline by the hour.

The reality: a manager waived order charges for a squad getting lunch.

Frosted Flake
Sep 13, 2011

Semper Shitpost Ubique

Reminder:

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽
I turned off slow mode, go crazy

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022
The Iraqis were making fun of President Bush and verbally and physically abusing my family and me on our way out of Kuwait. .[...]
I am glad I am 15, old enough to remember Kuwait before Saddam Hussein destroyed it and young enough to rebuild it.

Thank you.

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

ronald mcdonald, there is blood on your gloves

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

Stinky Wizzleteats posted:

Pretty sure the huge volume of reports are a result of the genocidal bull poo poo forum lacking it's own I/P thread

They hate us for our freedom

Lol

Honky Mao
Dec 26, 2012

AxGrap posted:

I turned off slow mode, go crazy

Me after getting my lobotomy reversed

Fighting Elegy
Jan 2, 2007
I do not masturbate; I FIGHT!
What should I say to my very nice 85 year old Jewish grandma who supports Israel when I see her this weekend? I don't really know what's going on but I'm guessing Hamas did an attack on civilians and Israel responded by killing 100s or thousands of civilians with some flimsy justifications to suggest they weren't innocent? Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Honestly my grandma doesn't have that many years left so it doesn't really matter what she thinks any way, but she's usually a very smart nice lady who i love very much. I guess I'll just say "but come on, we know why Hamas is doing attack, there are reasons."

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

:happyelf:

e: oh right slow mode i still can't believe that still exists lmao

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
the whole IDF is going to have diarrhea after they eat that garbo.

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

lmao I can run that easily and I'm way out of shape

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

slow mode turns off the moment i do that edit, owned again

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
it would be cool if 2 guys shot eachother in the big temple in jerusalem and then it went into slow-mo and as the first drop of each of their blood hit the floor the temple exploded and was instantly replaced with a gleaming palace (like tyraels wings) and jesus came out but he was in badass plate and chain armor and he had a huge sword (like the azurewrath) or maybe a polearm like a halberd and also a shoulder mounted 4-tube rocket launcher. another thing jesus could have is jumpjets and ppc cannons

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

jihaw! time to post;

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider

speng31b posted:

adding to this -- apparently more reports across the forums have been generated in the past few days than anytime anyone can remember

yeah but they also said this thread hadn't generated that many reports but the D&D one had generated a shitload, so I don't see what their problem is with this thread besides the obvious

WoodrowSkillson
Feb 24, 2005

*Gestures at 60 years of Lions history*

so glad the mods are too stupid to handle moderating a thread without making it so slow a child can do it

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015

You must pay the price for this post.

Smythe posted:

it would be cool if 2 guys shot eachother in the big temple in jerusalem and then it went into slow-mo and as the first drop of each of their blood hit the floor the temple exploded and was instantly replaced with a gleaming palace (like tyraels wings) and jesus came out but he was in badass plate and chain armor and he had a huge sword (like the azurewrath) or maybe a polearm like a halberd and also a shoulder mounted 4-tube rocket launcher. another thing jesus could have is jumpjets and ppc cannons

this would be really cool

speng31b
May 8, 2010

yeah slow mode is dead now

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

Scarabrae posted:

seems as though democrats are also pro slaughter, where is a non genocide voter supposed to go?

afroman. afroman will be a voice of peace

Cabbages and VHS
Aug 25, 2004

Listen, I've been around a bit, you know, and I thought I'd seen some creepy things go on in the movie business, but I really have to say this is the most disgusting thing that's ever happened to me.

pandy fackler posted:

is this what it was like after 911 if you were an adult who understood what was going on? im not surprised by the propaganda war machine i guess but i still feel like im taking crazy pills

More or less. I was 20; my take was a lot less cynical than any take since then, but I was still pretty black pilled from the get go.

I remember not really having an emotional reaction I connected with until I started crying the next day, flipping news and finding some footage of a rally in NYC where people were chanting "USA" with hatred in their eyes and the inevitability of futile war seemed locked in; I feel like I'd always just been "mainstream alternative" and "center left" up until that point. Suddenly I felt like I wasn't really connected to anyone or anything around me.

It was disassociating.

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

speng31b posted:

but remembered always by loved ones

R. Mute
Jul 27, 2011

speng31b posted:

im gonna double post

Honky Mao
Dec 26, 2012

Fighting Elegy posted:

What should I say to my very nice 85 year old Jewish grandma who supports Israel when I see her this weekend? I don't really know what's going on but I'm guessing Hamas did an attack on civilians and Israel responded by killing 100s or thousands of civilians with some flimsy justifications to suggest they weren't innocent? Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Honestly my grandma doesn't have that many years left so it doesn't really matter what she thinks any way, but she's usually a very smart nice lady who i love very much. I guess I'll just say "but come on, we know why Hamas is doing attack, there are reasons."

Nothing imo

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

Fighting Elegy posted:

I would just enjoy the time with your 85 year old grandmother

R. Mute
Jul 27, 2011

dti

papersack
Jul 27, 2003

Starsfan posted:

how the gently caress does he not get roasted alive for this poo poo

Because he's an impotent hack that literally no one listens to. Ask 10 people who the current SoS is and you'll get 10 wrong answers. He's done more damage to the position than anything under Trump.

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

stumblebum
May 8, 2022

no, what you want to do is get somebody mad enough to give you a red title you're proud of
every single time a user makes a report from this thread that doesnt result in moderator action then that user should be trained to this thread and banned if they dont reply in this thread within 72 hours

also israel as a state must be destroyed and every single adult that takes up arms against its dismantling is a military target, hth

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.
So I was wondering, is there a credible source for a single dead Israeli baby?

BornAPoorBlkChild posted:

Edgelord Hyperbole like this is going wind up getting somebody hurt or on an FBI watchlist

You could've just said Free Palestine and left it at that

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Gonna actually explain this one for you. Free Palestine implies Death to Israel. There is no way to free Palestine without destroying the fascist state perched upon it's land and people.

Fighting Elegy
Jan 2, 2007
I do not masturbate; I FIGHT!

HashtagGirlboss posted:

I would just enjoy the time with your 85 year old grandmother

I will do that but she is going HAM on facebook this week with her support for Israel. Not getting bloodthirsty, but she's liked and posted some stuff about how you need to take a side, and it's clear which side she wants people to take lol. I'll shift the conversation into how we both thought the Barbie movie was bad and ask if she needs help in the garden.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

i have seen the photos of jeffrey beheading slowmode

err
Apr 11, 2005

I carry my own weight no matter how heavy this shit gets...
Israel has 400 nukes? Lol

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

mdemone posted:

yes it's very very close to the same feeling.

the night of 9/11 me and my college roommates threw a party, because we didn't know what else to do, and we played Twisted Sister ironically all night, singing "Afghanistan's Not Gonna Take It, Anymore"

because we knew deep down that they would. that this would be yet another type of war that never ends.

lol, I just remembered the hooting & hollering on the white house grounds when osama's assassination was announced and the dnd posters who defended the celebrating.

and a mere 16 months later they got got by the last laugh...

Adenoid Dan
Mar 8, 2012

The Hobo Serenader
Lipstick Apathy
gently caress every person who says anything along the lines of "it's too soon," when is it ok to condemn a genocide in progress? What the gently caress.

biceps crimes
Apr 12, 2008

Death By The Blues posted:

Sure defend this

https://twitter.com/MuhammadSmiry/status/1712400146686693626

Also, would implore people in the thread to watch this news segment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aEdGcej-6D0

that neckbeard guy proclaiming that palestinians aren't a people or whatever it was he said (i don't want to rewatch) is absurd. what an upsetting video

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

stumblebum
May 8, 2022

no, what you want to do is get somebody mad enough to give you a red title you're proud of

Adenoid Dan posted:

gently caress every person who says anything along the lines of "it's too soon," when is it ok to condemn a genocide in progress? What the gently caress.

when there's nobody left alive to collect restitution