Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: Platystemon)

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

Koishi Komeiji posted:

I would simply leave a sandwich baggy of nut in my pocket, thereby eliminating the need for a costly post mortem extraction.

Keeping my charged jo crystal on the same chain as my dog tags.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fitzy Fitz
May 14, 2005

Why is it being framed as "genetic legacy" and not, like, memories of loved ones or to continue families? Wtf :(

Tungsten
Aug 10, 2004

Your Working Boy

Fitzy Fitz posted:

Why is it being framed as "genetic legacy" and not, like, memories of loved ones or to continue families? Wtf :(

because a major element of fascism is applying techniques and mindsets developed from raising livestock to humans

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007
really brings new meaning to patton's "when you reach your hand into a pile of goo that used to be your best friend" speech

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Pepe Silvia Browne posted:

really brings new meaning to patton's "when you reach your hand into a pile of goo that used to be your best friend" speech

:dudsmile:

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

joe biden hurrying to beau's body to collect cummies

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

I don't jailbreak the androids, I set them free.

WATCH MARS EXPRESS (2023)

Fitzy Fitz posted:

theyre nazis

Powered Descent
Jul 13, 2008

We haven't had that spirit here since 1969.

https://www.thedrive.com/the-war-zone/sig-sauer-shows-off-p365-pistol-armed-aerial-drone

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

Lame, the armed aerial drone I built comes with chainsaw and hockey mask, for when you really want to strike fear into the hearts of your enemy.

ekuNNN
Nov 27, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

well I for one am excited about political assassinations now being within the reach of any consumer, without the annoyance of being arrested or shot, instead of being the domain of state actors only

i am harry
Oct 14, 2003

is that a photo of someone holding little ice-covered vials of cum.........................?

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

ekuNNN posted:

well I for one am excited about political assassinations now being within the reach of any consumer, without the annoyance of being arrested or shot, instead of being the domain of state actors only

Capitalism, in its majestic equality, allows both rich and poor to perform targeted political assassinations by small armed drones.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

i am harry posted:

is that a photo of someone holding little ice-covered vials of cum.........................?

yes

ekuNNN
Nov 27, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
To be fair I am very ready for a new mechanized era of propaganda by the deed

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
everybody gets their own assassin drone.

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

Fitzy Fitz posted:

Sorry, is there a precedented scale for this?

Yep actually. I've heard of this very weird strike team being called into action before. this is just their launch the evas moment

LuxuryLarva
Sep 8, 2023

Hot dude with a cool attitude.
What is the best drone goons.

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

LuxuryLarva posted:

What is the best drone goons.

like for war or what

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
for general newbie poo poo, assuming you're in the US, you want one of the dji 249g Mini drones. they are under the limit for actual licensing and as long as you're not trying to yeet it into a no-fly zone (the app will block off the Broncos stadium for a mile radius here on game nights, as an example) you're fine to gently caress around. You gotta check every law though. like i cant run them in city parks or anything here

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

Jonny 290 posted:

like i cant run them in city parks or anything here

You can’t launch or land in city parks. :eng101:

Cup Runneth Over
Aug 8, 2009

She said life's
Too short to worry
Life's too long to wait
It's too short
Not to love everybody
Life's too long to hate

ekuNNN posted:

what do you think the range on these things is? you will get arrested or shot, you just have a longer head-start assuming nobody notices the armed drone flying around until you shoot somebody

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF

Fitzy Fitz posted:

When I die I will bequeath a container of my frozen sperm to all my closest friends for them to remember me by.

more falafel please
Feb 26, 2005

forums poster

1glitch0 posted:

When I die I will bequeath a container of my frozen sperm to all my closest friends for them to remember me by.

oh poo poo congratulations on making level 5 laser lotus

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
An action movie parody where the soldiers have to brave fire so they can jerk off a stiff into a little cup. At the end, the FNG earns the respect and approval of their peers

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
Ice Man: You can jerk me off anytime

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF

more falafel please posted:

oh poo poo congratulations on making level 5 laser lotus

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

uber_stoat posted:

everybody gets their own assassin drone.

That sounds like a decent video game title.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Ghost Leviathan posted:

That sounds like a decent video game title.

the ultrakill guy throws his hat on the floor

90s Cringe Rock
Nov 29, 2006
:gay:

Milo and POTUS posted:

the ultrakill guy throws his hat on the floor
mankind is dead
cum is fuel
hell is full

https://youtu.be/6r13L1yvtYA

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

1glitch0 posted:

why wait?

LuxuryLarva
Sep 8, 2023

Jonny 290 posted:

for general newbie poo poo, assuming you're in the US, you want one of the dji 249g Mini drones. they are under the limit for actual licensing and as long as you're not trying to yeet it into a no-fly zone (the app will block off the Broncos stadium for a mile radius here on game nights, as an example) you're fine to gently caress around. You gotta check every law though. like i cant run them in city parks or anything here

Okay so can I attach weapons to them?

Edit: also what is the lightest computer that can run facial recognition software.

LuxuryLarva has issued a correction as of 18:37 on Oct 13, 2023

LuxuryLarva
Sep 8, 2023

If anyone ever wonders "why are tech people like this" it's tempting to say that it's because of an ideology but the real reason is because they're all taking amphetamines almost all the time. The ideology often comes after the speed. I have a friend who works at google and once or twice a year she calls me late at night because she took too much medication and she incoherently babbles at me until I hang up.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

LuxuryLarva posted:

If anyone ever wonders "why are tech people like this" it's tempting to say that it's because of an ideology but the real reason is because they're all taking amphetamines almost all the time. The ideology often comes after the speed. I have a friend who works at google and once or twice a year she calls me late at night because she took too much medication and she incoherently babbles at me until I hang up.

I think it's a feedback cycle for sure, yeah. It's passive and active ideology which then feeds into the above, and similar things. That of course feeds back into the ideological stupidity.

ekuNNN
Nov 27, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

LuxuryLarva posted:

Okay so can I attach weapons to them?

Edit: also what is the lightest computer that can run facial recognition software.

for consumers probably the ESP32 camera module

Cup Runneth Over
Aug 8, 2009

She said life's
Too short to worry
Life's too long to wait
It's too short
Not to love everybody
Life's too long to hate

[Cyberpunk Dystopia] mycrimes.txt

Cup Runneth Over
Aug 8, 2009

She said life's
Too short to worry
Life's too long to wait
It's too short
Not to love everybody
Life's too long to hate

I do wonder what the T minus is for one of those grenade dropping robots getting its first successful use in America

Tulip
Jun 3, 2008

yeah thats pretty good

Cup Runneth Over posted:

I do wonder what the T minus is for one of those grenade dropping robots getting its first successful use in America

I'm calling it: it will be used for a gender reveal before it gets used for murder.

ekuNNN
Nov 27, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
https://i.imgur.com/GpYHWwo.mp4

LuxuryLarva
Sep 8, 2023

ekuNNN posted:

for consumers probably the ESP32 camera module

Okay so could you maybe post a tutorial about how to get that working?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ekuNNN
Nov 27, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

LuxuryLarva posted:

Okay so could you maybe post a tutorial about how to get that working?
You should get a first person view drone, a human is still much better at recognizing another person than anything you'd hack together yourself. An FPV drone would work much better for your use-case (assassination).