Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DO YALL WANT A BOXC
Jul 20, 2010

HAHA! WOOOOOOO WOOO!
Fun Shoe
KREIDS! BALL DON'T LIE!

loving incredible block by Lindgren. WARRIOR

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

Norris'es are back baby. It's good again. Awoouu (fox Howl)
That was insane :lol:

Douchebag
Oct 21, 2005

DO YALL WANT A BOXC posted:

KREIDS! BALL DON'T LIE!

loving incredible block by Lindgren. WARRIOR

If Lindgren keeps this up he’ll be dead by Tuesday

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

Norris'es are back baby. It's good again. Awoouu (fox Howl)

Douchebag posted:

If Lindgren keeps this up he’ll be dead by Tuesday

Hes been dead for years.

Starsfan
Sep 29, 2007

This is what happens when you disrespect Cam Neely
Stars details in their own end are all wrong. Very chaotic out there. Guess they are lucky to have 4 days off after this.

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Philly gonna throw it all away with five minutes left

Douchebag
Oct 21, 2005

Matt Zerella posted:

Hes been dead for years.

Even dead he’s better than Wade Redden.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Starsfan posted:

Blues are probably pretty unlucky not to be up tbh. Shots don't tell the story, they had the 4 or 5 best scoring chances.. maybe the only 4 or 5 scoring chances in that period if you exclude the goal that wasn't.

Stars gotta do much better than that in the 2nd period.

Okay ill agree with you now, this 2nd period is fuckin ugly for Dallas

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

I knew right away who scored that empty net or when he absolutely ripped it into the empty net from 20 ft away.

I've seen that move before.

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Lmao scoring on a provorov mistake, yesssss

...!
Oct 5, 2003

I SHOULD KEEP MY DUMB MOUTH SHUT INSTEAD OF SPEWING HORSESHIT ABOUT THE ORBITAL MECHANICS OF THE JAMES WEBB SPACE TELESCOPE.

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHAT A LAGRANGE POINT IS?

Haschel Cedricson posted:

Turned on the Kraken game just in time to see them drop a shorthanded goal. It's like last season never ended!

:getin:

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

Columbus' coaching staff being Pascal Vincent, Mark Recchi, Jared Boll, and whoever the gently caress Josef Boudemienne is is fitting. Totally random.

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Just checking in mid-baseball to say: The Columbus Blue Jackets are dogshit garbage

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

triple sulk posted:

Just checking in mid-baseball to say: The Columbus Blue Jackets are dogshit garbage

:siren: Patty :siren:

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

The Philadelphia Flyers are dogshit garbage

Starsfan
Sep 29, 2007

ok Seguin you've redeemed yourself for that lazy turnover / penalty in the 1st period

come on Stars...

DO YALL WANT A BOXC
Jul 20, 2010

HAHA! WOOOOOOO WOOO!
Fun Shoe
Trouuuuuuuubs

secret volcano lair
Oct 23, 2005

LMAO detroit player sits on hughes for a good 5 seconds after the play's over and he gets the sole penalty for a whack after the fact, true horseshit

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
They just called Jack Hughes for the most bullshit slash of all time that led to a tie game lol

...!
Oct 5, 2003

I SHOULD KEEP MY DUMB MOUTH SHUT INSTEAD OF SPEWING HORSESHIT ABOUT THE ORBITAL MECHANICS OF THE JAMES WEBB SPACE TELESCOPE.

triple sulk posted:

:hmmyes:

DO YALL WANT A BOXC
Jul 20, 2010

HAHA! WOOOOOOO WOOO!
Fun Shoe
da rangas baby

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Stars just can't handle the puck and they're about to get sucker punched on opening night.

Starsfan
Sep 29, 2007

^^^They just seem completely over-whelmed by the speed of the game. Suspect it's just a matter of people getting their heads in the game and their feet under them when the season gets rolling. Ugly to watch though.

ok onto the 3rd tied up.. again I think the Blues were the better team 5v5 in the period, Stars are 0/2 on that front on the season.. gotta win 1 now.

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

82-0-0 incoming

...!
Oct 5, 2003

shyduck posted:

82-0-0 incoming

:eyepop:

BRAKE FOR MOOSE
Jun 6, 2001

secret volcano lair posted:

LMAO detroit player sits on hughes for a good 5 seconds after the play's over and he gets the sole penalty for a whack after the fact, true horseshit

you retaliate you go for two it's the first thing they teach you in hockey

secret volcano lair
Oct 23, 2005

aww yeah dougie

th3t00t
Aug 14, 2007

GOOD CLEAN FOOTBALL
Laviolette: Rangers! Run the Trap!

Rangers: *uses the 1-3-1*

It’s Super effective!

Sabres: *KOed*

secret volcano lair
Oct 23, 2005

rough game but a win's a win... lindy may keep his job for now

...!
Oct 5, 2003

PREDS

Tweak
Jul 28, 2003

or dont whatever

:sigh: kraken

...!
Oct 5, 2003

Suck it, Kraken!

Now to watch the Braves get eliminated :getin:

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Stars underperforming but I'm still pissed about the goal review in the first. Complete horseshit.

Mcqueen
Feb 26, 2007

'HEY MOM, I'M DONE WITH MY SEGMENT!'

Soiled Meat
Kraken got 0 juice right now.

Starsfan
Sep 29, 2007

well the Stars played a bit more like how I was hoping they would in the 3rd period, but overall I am more than happy for the game to go to OT with both teams earning a point. I guess now we see how the coinflip goes.

Very easily could have been a regulation loss with a performance that disjointed.

Kupo!
Sep 14, 2009

Just follow me through this wall, I can show you things
no mortal eyes were meant
to see.

Stars look super uncoordinated tonight.

Starsfan
Sep 29, 2007

I loving hate shootouts lol

...!
Oct 5, 2003

Starsfan posted:

I loving hate shootouts lol

Shootouts are awesome, gently caress the haters

Kupo!
Sep 14, 2009

Just follow me through this wall, I can show you things
no mortal eyes were meant
to see.

Otter: the best Stars player yet again

I will say they actually looked dangerous in OT at least, but Otter also shined there

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Starsfan
Sep 29, 2007

Well happy to get the 2 points, could have been 1 or 0. Good effort by the Blues, they came in to win the game but the chances didn't go their way.